• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i never expect a definite win over anyone, nor do i expect a definite loss. thats one thing i like about brawl, there are no easy victories. a campy scrub will still annoy the hell out of you and make you play tight. consistency plays a huge part in big tournies like these. you dont just have to play good, you have to play good all day

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
xii esticle? im pretty sure which is the 9th of Aug. Everyone should be there... don't miss it unless you guys wanna miss out on points.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
good **** guys, love the places, seeing old names come back, seeing lucario on the list of characters haha, cant wait to be back in the USA for smash (amongst 1000 other reasons) be back in 2 weeks, time to un-scrub my bull****

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Actually some of you have the mindset that I used to have that'll prevent you from making it to the next level. Comments like "haha it's Chillin, he can't lose" show me that you just straight up believe that a pro can't lose to someone that doesn't quite have that status yet. I've only been able to beat top players when I cast aside thoughts like that, and just let it get hyped and went for the win.

Chillin you do have a point, and I will let my results speak for themselves soon enough...I've been placing high consistently in NY, but sadly my first couple of OOS tourneys I've only done well in teams. Besides making myself look bad, I'm making NY look bad, so I'm going to change that.
No, I didn't mean like that..
I'm not that dumb

and yeah, I can't wait to see this match :)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
i never expect a definite win over anyone, nor do i expect a definite loss. thats one thing i like about brawl, there are no easy victories. a campy scrub will still annoy the hell out of you and make you play tight. consistency plays a huge part in big tournies like these. you dont just have to play good, you have to play good all day
Wow. Wow. That may be the greatest quote I have ever seen. That really makes a lot of sense Greg...Good **** my man.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Ima poop all over tru= and valor at otakon

It was mad fun talkin to you D1, I felt honored getting manhandled. Demn i still dont get the stage meteor.

Nacker, i want that falcon rematch lol

CH3 was just great, i may not have done well, but i met some great people and learned alot, it was mad fun talking with Ajax and travis and forte, just alot of fun.

Lol at me not knowing who i was talking to until i asked him his tag, i felt like a **** PC.

Blues shrug of power.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ummm GW is actually a really good character just cuz he didn't rank high in this tourney doesn't make him bad and doesn't mean it's a big deal for doing good with him. I still think he's top tier, top of high tier at worst, and velocity also thinks he's top tier.

i never expect a definite win over anyone, nor do i expect a definite loss. thats one thing i like about brawl, there are no easy victories. a campy scrub will still annoy the hell out of you and make you play tight.
that's the part i personally find boring, i prefer doing long death combos or more exciting things

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo who recorded the stuff with DSF/CORT and NEO/FORTE

good ****

plz upload ASAP(im aware ppl are busy etc I am just hyped about seeing these sets that I heard were amazing)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'll see if I have them. I'm not entirely sure what was played on the setup I had since it was just left on.

IF YOU KNOW YOU RECORDED ON THAT TV (the third-to-the-right huge one), PLEASE PM ME AND TELL ME WHAT THEY WERE.

Tourney matches get priority. Then $MM. Then maybe friendlies. If there are a lot of similar friendlies, I will post them as one long video on Google Video and give you the link. Note that friendly matches will go on the back burner unless I know you.

OKIN/GONZO: there was a teams set at the absolute beginning of the tournament. two matches where Okin went Lucas and you guys won both and then a third match where you guys switched characters. Was that 3rd match part of the tournament [meaning the first match was not] or was it just a friendly?
I'm going to go ahead and post the first two vids only, until you tell me the third match was actually the second match of the set

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
plank/nacker vs cort/pc was recorded on ur setup i think toasty...and our tourney set, nothing else of me i dont think

hova

Smash Champion
Ron/phibil is a cool *** cat. Dude i'll house ur **** if you ever come down to a tourney near me

we can do peach v. pika all night

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
more vids are up...but yeah sorry for the ****ty quality. I did direct output from the TV instead of capturing from the Wii like I usually do :(

EDIT @ Korn: I think Dookdigity did...but his computer had some problems so I don't know if he has the vids anymore :( :( :(
why this reason always happen to me......... :(
I only saw Dookdigity uploaded doubles finals vids :( he probably erase matches that I'm talking about . hopefully not..

Top Bottom