• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
ahhh high school theatre... takes me back...

yea ill definitely try to come and bring a **** load of people like last time

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Well it's not TOTALLY high school theatre. It's a local community theatre. Our lead is played by an attorney who graduated from Harvard Law school. xD

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sypher Bi-Weekly Results:

Teams:
1. ChuDat + Greg
2. Cyrain + Savedge
3. Plairnkk+ Chinesahh

Singles:
1. ChuDat
2. Chinesahh
3. Cyrain
4. Voodoo
5. Plairnkk
5. Vist
7. G-reg
7. Laijin
9. Savedge
9. Mahone

All Hail ChuDat.

Get owned Plairnkk :bee:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
haha.

sypher, can u please run the bracket over with people next time? the singles seeding was very bad

other than that, no complaints. good times, good to see new faces. chu, i beat you once, ill take it

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah, and in 3 hours before singles started they couldn't even have seeded the bracket properly. wazaaam

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i play the game competitively and when that is put in jeopardy from somebody else's stupidity/not caring/not even running it by the players, thats what makes me mad. The only TO in the area aside from myself who even attempts to seed accurately is bones, which is cool. Devoting an entire Saturday to an event is a pretty big deal for those of us with lives, work, school, etc, so the very least that the god **** TO's can do is give everyone a good experience by not just throwing some bracket together.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
stop complaining and just play the game......
Ignoring a problem doesn't usually help lol.

i play the game competitively and when that is put in jeopardy from somebody else's stupidity/not caring/not even running it by the players, thats what makes me mad. The only TO in the area aside from myself who even attempts to seed accurately is bones, which is cool. Devoting an entire Saturday to an event is a pretty big deal for those of us with lives, work, school, etc, so the very least that the god **** TO's can do is give everyone a good experience by not just throwing some bracket together.

Thank you for putting together my thoughts over the last few weeks. At the last Chu's biweekly I went to it took us over three hours to complete a NINE team doubles tournament. Also, the biweekly started at like 5 so by the time we were finished it was nearing 9 and I wasn't about to go into a singles tournament with possible twice as many entrants LOL. I think seeding is really important and the TOs should step up the speed process so that if anything we can get the tournaments completed in a timely manner and then people can stay/smash/hang/whatever.

The only TO's in the area aside from myself who even attempt to seed accurately are bones and EPsilon, which is cool. Devoting an entire Saturday to an event is a pretty big deal for those of us with lives, work, school, etc, so the very least that the god **** TO's can do is give everyone a good experience by not just throwing some bracket together.
I Seed as best I can with advice from Bones, then I ask for any input among other players. Thank you for giving me proper credit.

boss8

Smash Hero
Ignoring a problem doesn't usually help lol.

Thank you for putting together my thoughts over the last few weeks. At the last Chu's biweekly I went to it took us over three hours to complete a NINE team doubles tournament. Also, the biweekly started at like 5 so by the time we were finished it was nearing 9 and I wasn't about to go into a singles tournament with possible twice as many entrants LOL. I think seeding is really important and the TOs should step up the speed process so that if anything we can get the tournaments completed in a timely manner and then people can stay/smash/hang/whatever.
u simply wanna play win leave miright?? u can careless about chilling...

plank- no johns just win...regardless of who u play...

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ya i agree, pound 4 was a really good experience for you wasn't it, but i bet all those 70-30 matchups weren't a good experience for your opponents....

Oh btw, you had a falcon first round, which is just as bad of a match up as ICs vs. Sheik

ChuDat

Smash Master
Ya i agree, pound 4 was a really good experience for you wasn't it, but i bet all those 70-30 matchups weren't a good experience for your opponents....

Oh btw, you had a falcon first round, which is just as bad of a match up as ICs vs. Sheik
****. Get ***** by MAHONE, Plairnkk.

Plairnkk said:
Give Sypher some credit. U should have complained before the bracket was made. I also agree with Boss, you should stop complaining and man up to your opponents. Maybe that's why you suck vs me.

Redd said:
I don't know why teams lasted for three hours but that will not happen ever again. The whole thing finished by 12 IIRC.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

Yeah Pound was a GREAT experience for ME. That's why I run national tournaments and why i'm in the community, for ME. You know me so well.

Don't even start trying to get out on a bad foot with me.

@Chu, i said something before any bracket matches had started, Sypher ignored me. Also in teams remember You and Greg and Me and travis were on one side while cyrain and savedge was on the other side. I'm just saying a little more focus needs to be paid around here and more fair brackets and running **** efficiently.

Yeah a falcon first round, which was thumbswayup. pretty smrt 1st round match.

Don't try to throw stupid arguments i've owned long ago out just because you dont like me complaining that the TOing is ********, I just have high standards -.-

boss8

Smash Hero
idk y complaining about seeding matters anymore.....i mean....people make crappy brackets all the time and i see it coming....i dont really complain about it....just man up and fight whoever comes my way....sadly...

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yeah Pound was a GREAT experience for ME. That's why I run national tournaments and why i'm in the community, for ME. You know me so well.

Don't even start trying to get out on a bad foot with me.

@Chu, i said something before any bracket matches had started, Sypher ignored me. Also in teams remember You and Greg and Me and travis were on one side while cyrain and savedge was on the other side. I'm just saying a little more focus needs to be paid around here and more fair brackets and running **** efficiently.

Yeah a falcon first round, which was thumbswayup. pretty smrt 1st round match.

Don't try to throw stupid arguments i've owned long ago out just because you dont like me complaining that the TOing is ********, I just have high standards -.-
It's just a joke man, we are a gaming community, there is no reason to take things so seriously.

I agree that the first round is kinda stupid, since you and thumbs are much better than the average player, but the bracket was kinda stacked, I mean there were more pros than noobs at that tournament.

I had to play vist second round for the second time at one of sypher's and vist beat mango's puff so that's kinda gay, but i don't blame sypher, because it's impossible to make a bracket that everyone is happy with.

I'm not sure why everyone complains about being knocked out by chu anyways, he's the best in our region, no matter how far you got in the bracket you would eventually have to play him.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
u simply wanna play win leave miright?? u can careless about chilling...

plank- no johns just win...regardless of who u play...

Haha see, this is exactly the kinda thing I expected mang, why are you trying to go on me? As far as FRIDAY NIGHT tournaments go, I usually make other plans since I don't plan to play smash until the early hours usually, so I go. I don't know where you get this play/win/leave **** from, but that's laughable LOL I don't win ever so it's usually just me leaving after making an informed decision.

Of course I wanna chill mang, but understand the situation. If you ever think I'm doing that because I'm looking down on/being condescending on the community, that's something I will NEVER do that.

Cut me deep, saun...

-----------------

EDIT: Mahone why are you trying to go on Plank for old **** that is untrue and hyped? Plank has been one of the main people to revitalize melee here lately, he's starting up biweeklies, ALREADY has P5 set to go, and is a chill *** mother****er in general. He doesn't stack brackets, how could he?

Mahone

Smash Champion

Haha see, this is exactly the kinda thing I expected mang, why are you trying to go on me? As far as FRIDAY NIGHT tournaments go, I usually make other plans since I don't plan to play smash until the early hours usually, so I go. I don't know where you get this play/win/leave **** from, but that's laughable LOL I don't win ever so it's usually just me leaving after making an informed decision.

Of course I wanna chill mang, but understand the situation. If you ever think I'm doing that because I'm looking down on/being condescending on the community, that's something I will NEVER do that.

Cut me deep, saun...

-----------------

EDIT: Mahone why are you trying to go on Plank for old **** that is untrue and hyped? Plank has been one of the main people to revitalize melee here lately, he's starting up biweeklies, ALREADY has P5 set to go, and is a chill *** mother****er in general. He doesn't stack brackets, how could he?
I can't hear you, take plainks **** out of your mouth and then say it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
heh, you're just proving yourself more and more rude and ignorant. you really have no place in this argument at all since your seeding is always going to be the same anyway: last.

Mahone

Smash Champion
heh, you're just proving yourself more and more rude and ignorant. you really have no place in this argument at all since your seeding is always going to be the same anyway: last.
On what basis do you think i will always be the same seed? Ive only been playing for less than a year so i don't feel bad about my seeding.

You are second-rate. Stop *****ing after the fact, if you had said all this **** at the tournament things might of been different.

In the end, you're just a coward.

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Plank, you wouldn't have won money anyway since Travis beat cyrain. You would have just gotten 4th by losing to cyrain in the same spot of the bracket I did. The only easy match you could have gotten was vist and that would have been EVEN gayer since you play the single gayest character in the game.

P.s. CK stfu noob. Give me like three weeks and my falco will **** all.

EDIT: what I'm saying is don't get too upset about it. Since I'm pretty sure what's bothering you is I placed higher then you.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I said it all at the tournament beforehand, and after, haha.

@voodoo, its not about the money at all. i just dont think that the same two people should be playing 1st-2nd round over and over, especially when both players are ranked *AND* since he's supposedly the best player in our region, why should that happen? And when I tried to bring up the fact the bracket was messed up i got ignored and i told him it would mess up results and what happened? It totally messed up the results.

I don't even need to include the fact that his character is such a hard counter to mine for it to be ****ed up, but that just adds to it more. Why keep entering tournaments to play the same person in a countermatch 1st or 2nd round over and over again?

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
@Plank, yeah that sucks. Learn peach, noob.

P.S. Ck you're like the dumber fatter, uglier version of me. Noob. :p if anyone sucks... you do.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
plank dont pay attention to mahone hes a forum troll.

plank having to play thumbs and then chu 2nd round was DEFINITELY the hardest seed of the bracket. lets not forget, thumbs AND chu have BOTH gotten 1st place at a sypher biweekly, and plank had them both, so I can sympathize.

I pretty much get knocked out by travis/chillin in winners EVERY tournament so i sorta gave up on looking at brackets, since i always play them anyway.

Mahone

Smash Champion
plank dont pay attention to mahone hes a forum troll.

plank having to play thumbs and then chu 2nd round was DEFINITELY the hardest seed of the bracket. lets not forget, thumbs AND chu have BOTH gotten 1st place at a sypher biweekly, and plank had them both, so I can sympathize.

I pretty much get knocked out by travis/chillin in winners EVERY tournament so i sorta gave up on looking at brackets, since i always play them anyway.
This guy knows whts up, the internet's only purpose is trolling, cuz for some reason people just ***** alot online.

I thought plank was pretty cool at the tournament, im suprised to see him complaining online.

Top Bottom