• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
chu is not that good with ice climbers like seriously he almost lost to me on FD

i guess chus best stage isnt FD anymore :D
You should money match me on FD :chuckle.

no one banned FD when they play Chu, but me

tsk tsk :laugh:
I trick people before the start of the match. I always say, "Do u want to start on FD?". People say yes 80% of the time :chuckle:

yea with people chosing who they play n brackets and wobbling being legal i guess i cant win....

unless i jus beat everyone..which isnt possible...

(smirk)
LOLZ I never rig brackets. Complaining about wobbling Boss? u need to step it up haha.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I trick people before the start of the match. I always say, "Do u want to start on FD?". People say yes 80% of the time :chuckle:
Remember that time i said, "You wanna start on brinstar?" and you said yes. **** my mindgames are too strong.

rhan

Smash Hero
Why is Melee so late in the day...? I hate it..

Either way my post doesn't matter. I gotta work Friday night. But I may have a friend or two interested in going.

ChuDat

Smash Master
People work and go to school during the mornings and afternoons of a Friday. I had to schedule it at 6:30 so that more people could attend.

Good stuff Rhan, Thanks for letting ur friends know. I hope to see your friends at the bi-weekly =)z.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Also if traffic goes well we'll be getting there about 6:30 exactly. Might be later than that hopefully we'll still be able to enter.

I'll be driving fast XD

I want to mm people while I'm here too.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Also if traffic goes well we'll be getting there about 6:30 exactly. Might be later than that hopefully we'll still be able to enter.

I'll be driving fast XD

I want to mm people while I'm here too.
You should be fine. If anything, my phone number is on the front page. See you guys soon.

People, bring set-ups.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i might come maybe if i think driving in rush hour traffic is worth it which it probably is not

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
uhhhhh maybe will quit brawl and start practicing melee.
In 3 months Imma get top 5 in this weak region.

Top Bottom