• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest 3.0 @ JCaesar's Farm, Sept. 19th & 20th, Brawl+ ONLY, Melee canceled!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Count me in on this. I haven't had the pleasure to play Brawl + in tournament yet, but I'd love to see how I do at this event. Also, I believe I have someone who'd love to attend this with me.

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
I'll be trying to go. Dorming in Philly as of next week, so if I can scrape together some cash and either a ride or a train/bus I'll be attending. =) Ill post as we get closer what my status is.

Bandit

Smash Lord
So, I needed a break from guitar hero and got on here. Everyone already knows I'll be here, and Thunderhorse I will be teaming with you (I saw JC relayed the message earlier).

Just got back from the beach and could not be more relaxed.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
OK so like, I'm sorry i didn't get in touch with you sooner JCaesar, but I finally touched base with C3 and it looks like the september C3 will be on the 26th. I know I told you it's usually the 3rd week and it probably wouldn't be this weekend, but it turns out i was completely wrong and for that I'm sorry. i can see if he'll consider rescheduling but it's doubtful.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
JC, would you be interested if someone were to record the matches at Hackfest?

My friend MIGHT be able to do it, and if so, would probably only do it on saturday, but would you still be interested?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Count are you talking about Ralph? His recording plus commentary setup would be golden. IF JC's internet made it out to the garage I would live stream it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I *may* see about holding this at my dad's store instead of my house, so we could have fast internet. It's about 10 minutes away from my house so no big change there. It's actually easier to get to and walking distance from a Royal Farm.

Recording + commentary sounds good too.

Sorry about this mixup Greg :( It's probably too late to move this now though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Would you guys still be able to make it if I moved it 1 week earlier?

****ing C3 is now on the same day and is gonna take away some of our in-staters...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm asking the OOSers. I know there's nothing set for MD/VA for that weekend currently.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Alright, this tournament is being moved up 1 WEEK! It will now be on September 19th-20th, so mark your calenders! It will not change from this date even if another tourney is planned for the same weekend.

I hope that doesn't screw anything up for you Plank.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
great idea! instead of driving an eternity to jsleezys house, i can drive an eternity + like 5 more eternities to bills. what was i thinking.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry :ohwell: Another tournament got scheduled for the date I had and would've taken away a lot of our best local players. It won't move from this date though, I promise!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yo Jcaes, not to be a **** knowing that you just changed your tournament date LOLZ... but I was thinking about hosting a Dojo tournament on this Saturday. What I can do for u is drive some people willing to play Brawl+ on Sunday. Is this cool? I know the melee tourney is on Sunday but we would be coming for friendlies/crew battles and such.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOL **** that brawl+ has to happen on saturaday cmon seriously dont take it away hes been planning it already SERIOUSLY ..... xD he already had to move it once and he wants local scene to come xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu I would go to this over a dojo, should you use the odenton venue

And yeah he already did move this once, he really wants to create a scene for that game

And I want to go to wild wings

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Brawl+ will be happening on Saturday no matter what. Hosting it on Sunday wouldn't be fair to the OOSers. And I'm not moving it again.

Can't you host your Dojo 2 weeks after this? There's nothing happening that weekend.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm trying to find train/bus options to the Owings Mills station. I can only find stuff for Baltimore train stations. Can someone help me out? I'm not sure what exactly to Google, or even if Google is the best search engine to use.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So I'll be in presumably Rockville, is there anyone coming up that way that can pick me up (for Melee)?

Top Bottom