• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest 3.0 @ JCaesar's Farm, Sept. 19th & 20th, Brawl+ ONLY, Melee canceled!

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
JC, might as well get this out of the way now.

Chances are, me and my friend Ralph will need a ride from the college campus to the tourney, as opposoed to the station. Would you be against picking us up? We aren't too far from the station, about 5 minutes.

Tantalus knows the way.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hey, my Dedede is doubles only. You ain't got poo on my Kirby. And my Samus will be ready by the time this tourney rolls around.

I saw that Falcon vid of yours, too. Just wait till I get a camera. I'ma blackmail the shiz outta you.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Hey, my Dedede is doubles only. You ain't got poo on my Kirby. And my Samus will be ready by the time this tourney rolls around.

I saw that Falcon vid of yours, too. Just wait till I get a camera. I'ma blackmail the shiz outta you.
Lol. My zss goes even with your kirby. And unless your samus gets ALOT better then i'm not worrying about it. Your kirby is the only thing im worried about. Im don't know if i should just stick it out with zss or should i pick up pt and learn squirtle since supposedly he ***** kirby. Im already good with zard and ivy.

But yea about falcon i already said the match didn't mean nothing since your falcon is horrible in brawl+ lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
My B+ Samus is solid. You just haven't seen much of it because I can't Zair. I'll show you, though.....you'll see.

[/spam]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ugh i probably cant go. i could go if brawl+ was on sunday, but it isnt and im not going to a melee tourney ill come in last for.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
That's alright; I can get a ride, it would just be better (And more fun) if I could ride with someone else.

WarioWare for ban please. johnjohnjohn
sorry if you keep IM'ing me while im not at my comp lol I'll probably be going, it depends if I feel like driving to jersey for a DDR reunion tourney... its on a mix I probably can't win tho so I may pass on that.

I should be there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, so I'm looking good so far, I just purchased my Greyhound ticket, but I have one question. The bus is gonna drop me off at 2110 Haines Street, and the zip code is 21201. What I need to know is can I catch that train you keep referring to from there? Or do I have to walk somewhere from there?

Also, let me mention that I get paid a few days before that weekend, so I'm gonna have some cash. If someone would be kind enough to pick me up from there, you will be generously rewarded.......OK, maybe not generously, but rewarded nonetheless.

A nice pat on the back will suffice, right?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm teaming with TUSM, a$$

TUSM when are you arriving? I *may* be able to pick you up. If not, there is a metro station a few blocks north of there, just past our lovely football and baseball stadium. Metro info: http://www.mtamaryland.com/services/subway/schedule/. You would need to take it as far west as it goes, to Owings Mills. Someone can definitely pick you up from there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The schedule says I'll get there just before 10 AM. If I gotta walk to the train, I'll be fine, as long as I got some sense of direction.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The schedule says I'll get there just before 10 AM. If I gotta walk to the train, I'll be fine, as long as I got some sense of direction.
Saturday morning? Eh I probably won't be able to pick you up. I'm gonna be really busy that morning. Sorry, hopefully the metro will be easy to figure out.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Well, the Tournament starts at noon, right? So us OoS'ers will likely be arriving to MD in the morning anyway.

You'll still be able to pick us up from the Owings Mills station if we take the train out there though... right?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm teaming with FerociBlanka ;D

I can pick up people from the Owings Mills station too, since its on the way as well.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well, the Tournament starts at noon, right? So us OoS'ers will likely be arriving to MD in the morning anyway.

You'll still be able to pick us up from the Owings Mills station if we take the train out there though... right?
Yes, someone will definitely be able to pick you up from Owings Mills. It's only 20 minutes from my house. I can't pick TUSM up from where his bus drops him off because that's more like an hour from my house.

Get hyped people!

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Still needing a **** partner. =_=
no, you have one. (err, several. but we gotta rep straight bmore)

but team with me. I just realized how far dunellen, NJ is.... too far.

giving you a ride won't be a problem, if we can't get on AIM at the same time, just PM me your address/how you want to do it.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Saturday morning? Eh I probably won't be able to pick you up. I'm gonna be really busy that morning. Sorry, hopefully the metro will be easy to figure out.
If the Haines St I know is off of 295/95 in Baltimore, I think I can pick him up.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I can't pick TUSM up from where his bus drops him off because that's more like an hour from my house.
Sheesh, an hour?! I'm sorry I even brought it up. Anyways, I'll be ok

Question. Where are you being dropped off, and at what time? Maybe, if we get lucky, we can meet up somewhere.

If the Haines St I know is off of 295/95 in Baltimore, I think I can pick him up.
That would be amazing.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

Sheesh, an hour?! I'm sorry I even brought it up. Anyways, I'll be ok

Question. Where are you being dropped off, and at what time? Maybe, if we get lucky, we can meet up somewhere.

That would be amazing.
From westminster, that bus stop is probably 1 hour 15 minutes away

There are metro stations around it though, you should be able to walk from the bus to the metro, then take the metro to owings mills, where JCaesar or I can get you very easily, as well as bionic

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not off work for this unfortunately. i could get off if i really need to, but is there even melee interest? i know its hard for a lot of ppl to get out to jcaes farm...

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
no, you have one. (err, several. but we gotta rep straight bmore)

but team with me. I just realized how far dunellen, NJ is.... too far.

giving you a ride won't be a problem, if we can't get on AIM at the same time, just PM me your address/how you want to do it.
Hell yeah =D

Uh several people want teams. D: I want someone who will be right for me I guess. We'll see xD (I'm poor, remember, I need the monies xD)

Nice. I'll AIM ya.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Is there gonna be Melee? I need to know soon, otherwise I have to RSVP to something for school

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well my lack of internet has ruined that. grawr. i guess we will just do it another time =[

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Alright, Melee is canceled I guess :ohwell:

People are still welcome to stick around Sunday, I'm sure we'll do some crew battles or something.

Edit: I adjusted the stage list too to be a bit more conservative. I've been meaning to do that for a while.

Starters:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium 2

Counterpicks:
Wario Ware
Lylat Cruise
Wifi Waiting Room
Castle Siege
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Delfino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pictochat

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Hell yeah =D

Uh several people want teams. D: I want someone who will be right for me I guess. We'll see xD (I'm poor, remember, I need the monies xD)

Nice. I'll AIM ya.
just say you don't want to team with me.

its easy, yet i've found no one can actually say it. just F***ing say it. (not an insult directly to you but...) grow a spine people.

I'll just take whoevers left, if no ones left i wont enter and save 5$ I guess since that'll be my route until I either prove myself or give up on brawl+ competitively.

Top Bottom