• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall Of Gaming 7 Results

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Shoutsies:

Nick - Good job running the tourney bro. It worked out for us rather well! Good job looking SO MUCH like Alukard that I had to do a double take with them hipster pants.

Swift - Swag. Keep up the good work, man. Always ******.

MDZ - Foothold. Also, good stuff with the wacky **** talk during amateur... ahem, AMATUER finals. I still have that look you gave me after losing that match in my head. Cracks me the **** up.

Mafia - Too much stupid **** was said yesterday. SEND THAT BOY BACK TO JEE-SUS! Or better yet, the Smash version of the Cha-cha slide. To the left, take it back now, y'all. Short hop this time! Spot dodge, real smooth! Great seeing you again, dude.

Octave - We didn't get to play EDH. :( But yeah, we did not team so well. But that's okay! We'll see each other again soon.

Chef - My dude is too good at recording. The wizard in the studio!

AwesomeSean - Doesn't know who I am! You probably still don't!

Arc - Swag

Sloxxy Brown - That set against Mafia was the hypest set of the day. Without a doubt. And it wasn't recorded!

Blanky - DAT MARIO.

Dalia, Zoot, all those guys - Subway Swag.

CRUSH - Good **** on the recording setup! Mad fun playing with you, man. Gotta time those 9 hammers perfectly!

Dakota (right?) - Swag. Good isht on the friendly setup.

JankDogg - Too good on that Amateur bracket status. Even while everybody else was talking mad ****.

STRAWHATS - My favoritist new dude in the scene. You, sir, are one funny ****er. Mad cool meeting you, man. Good stuff in amateur bracket singles.

Spife - WUBWUB WU-WU-WU-WU-WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Noodles - Looking mad swaggy in that tournament. Good to see you again.

Joe - Good seeing you again too in the first time in forever.

QTip - Nice meeting you. G&W vs. Marth was an interesting matchup.

Spencer - **** you. Die in a fire. I ****ing hate you and hope you die. I have no counter to you. Luigi eats ****s. Ganon molests children. Die. Good seeing you, bro.

Bolt - Swag.

Squirrel - Good commentary!

Tichinde - Too much swag for amateur bracket.

Bloshi - Your Yoshi is pretty ****.

We need these vids up. Chef, Crush, get on that.

EDIT: How could I forget!?

BROOKMAN - LORD OF THE TROLLS! Good seeing you again.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
1: SwiftBass ($130.00)- Good work, you definitely deserve it man. Keep it up.
2: MDZ ($60.00)- You seem to get better every tournament, gave Swift a run for his money. Good stuff.
3: Mafia ($37.00)- You're a **** but you're cool sometimes. Good job top 3.
4: AWSMSEAN($22.00)- Your Luigi should have won the whole tourney, you're a cool dude.
5: Slox($11.00)- Nice job on 5th place, we had some good matches.
5: Noodles($11.00)- We had an awesome set, your Fox is solid.
7: WeaponX- Your Peach is good.
7: ArcNatural- I feel like you should have been top 3. You'll get it next time.
9: Blanky- Good ****, your Mario is solid.
9: Proskater-
9: SuperDuperColin- Hi, we play a lot kinda. Good set.
9: Sai- I did not have any fun playing against you, I suppose that means that you are better than me.
13: Tichinde925- Not sure who you are.
13: Relax- Don't think I played against you.
13: Bloshi- We didn't meet but I saw you playing a bit. Your Yoshi is crazy.
13: Spife- You are a wonderful man and I hope to see you at future tourneys.
17: Rep- Thanks for the ride dude, your Luigi is too good.
17: Flow- I don't think I know you.

Octave - You'll do better next time, your Link really isn't bad. Also, that stomach ache was unfortunate. Don't take your losses hard.

Mach and Mosh - You guys are looking pretty solid, we just have to work on your all around game a bit. You'll be out of pools in no time.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Yoooooooooooooooooo mafia I think you met superdupercolin, he was the kid who looks exactly like me.:awesome:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to HAB's commentary. My GF loved it.

Anthony getting it in with CF. Thats a big step good stuff. I Will hopefully see you sometime this week to play.

strawhats

Smash Master
thnks eggm and HAB for the shoutout. Tis turnout and the ride home was redonkuous filled with so many LULZ.

shoutouts to those girls =(drunk/whatever) who chased our car for like 10 mins lol.
gotpho-my marth bro. GGs man and we gotta play more next time
Jgodd-too good. Good **** adapting to the situation and winning amateurs, I got you next time. ;)
crush- greatest troll IRL. Your falcp is so technical. Just gotta adapt more, learn when to approach from when not to, and improve on those mindgames. Thanks for recording.
dahli-good **** bro, the hair so long lol
nooodles-your fox is terrifying at times, thanks for the friendlies man. Hope you get back into top form (tourney pressure wise)
awsmsean-good **** beating swift and doing so damn good
sl0x-detres, dat falcon looking mad sexy. Good **** bro. We stepping **** up. We in there at FU playing like every day or whenever u feel like it.
Octave-don't take losses too seriously bro, smile a while and have fun with the game. Your link is definitely better than you think
Zebra-good **** getting me to that train station. The pops was actually understanding, should've called though like you said.
Colinballin/aka bolt: your falco when warmed up is a ***** to contend with. Stay positive in tournament.
Sai-good **** bro, we need to play more. Sorry I didn't give you a better fight in pools. Next time for sure. :)
blanky-loving that mario. Put me to shame on PS last game. Making me consider taking out that sheik. lol naw
Joe/Proskater-good **** bro glad you made it to bracket.
Darkdragoon-yo those pants....so much swag. Love the fact they were red (my fav color). Good hsit runing a **** *** event.
Swift- good **** Tim, thanks for those friendlies b4 GFs, your fox is sooooooooooo smooth and technically consistent, and your marth's movement is just water and consistent. Glad you won
MDZ- so much swag in GFs. you got this next time. Also good **** for actually playing with the legend that is KDJ.
Mafia-yo...that peach soo good. But get ****ed up by sl0x on FD game 2...epic combo?
HAB-much love my man
Squirrel-damn son good **** winning a tourney set. Also damn that salt last night....da maddest. That **** sucks though, hope you didn't get cut that bad.
bloshi-your yoshi doing some beautiful things with that yoshi.
shoutouts to those SUBWAYs discounts.
everyone else I met at this good **** and see you next time
special shoutout to brookman for his commentary and advice during our pool matches.

Octave

Smash Ace
Shouts to finally meeting Spife. Link dittos + making me sit at your table at subway was too good.

AxelSlam - gj not getting a ride :( we need to go to MM and get mcdonalds again like old times.

Proskater - I know, I'm going to drop Link as a main, though.

pretty much all the other shoutouts except

Squirrel - I'm ****ing salty as ****. I'm coming after you next time.

Spife

Smash Master
i'm going ot do shoutouts right now, instead of make a 2 sentence post saying something to one player and then promising I'll do shout otus later. Word.

1: SwiftBass: nice to see you again swift, we should play some time
2: MDZ: heyyyyyy buddy, I don't think we played at all. But I guess that's fine, next time yo
3: Mafia: dood you pooped on me wtf, how you outspace me all the time? You spend your winnings on a haircut yet?
4: AWSMSEAN: nice to see you again to man, we should also play some time :D
5: Slox: close sets are always the best, good job holding it together and pulling through man
5: Noodles: ALSO good to see you again, we should ALSO play some time :DD
7: WeaponX: ALSO GOOD to see you again, i don't remember if we played, but you probably wrecked me if we did haha
7: ArcNatural: ALSO GOOD TO see you again, you're looking shaggy though :p
9: Blanky: :awesome:
9: Proskater: hey man it was nice to see you again, WE SHOULD PLAY SOME TIME :DDD
9: SuperDuperColin: :awesome:
9: Sai: **** fd :bee: thanks for the friendlie(s), I forget if we even finished one haha
13: Tichinde925: nice to finally play you and hang out man, fun falcon dittos haha
13: Relax: yoooooooo is relax here?! we need to play a lot of friendlies next time though, and mm like epic men
13: Bloshi: :awesome:
13: Spife: only person who played a real character in the venue
17: Rep: :awesome:
17: Flow: hey man, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, sorry about you controller though D:

Improbable: don't ever play my marth again and you might start winning marth dittos :bee:
octave: rink dittos to much fun, I'm glad you went link haha <3
crush: yo why you so young?
ALUCARKDRAGOON: YO SUP SON!? It was nice staring at your package all day.
HAB: **** talkin dubstep to fun but real talk? dnb is all "doom tack, doomtack" i mean what?
dubstep: no.

everyone else: :awesome:

Kevinm/haileym/roman/yedi/3x: heart breakers ; - ;

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Vids should start getting worked on tomorrow. I was watching some of them today. Commentary is epic. Slox, we could make a falcon combo video out of our pools matches

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
DNB is, admittedly, like 50% doom tack doomtack. But you'd be surprised how much stuff out there plays with the standard drumloop structure.

gotpho

Smash Cadet
Fun tournament. I definitely learned a lot from all the friendlies and match play. Hope to see you guys again :)

Thank you Flow for the drink!

S l o X

Smash Champion
shoutouts to Yoo-hoo for being a great drink.
the girls who stalked us mad hard for no apparent reason and to black santa's performance in amateur bracket.

oh and not having spacies in my bracket. thank god son, falco is FAKE.
sorry to that falco in my pool though, four stocks hurt but at least it's falcon combos.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
How could I forget this the first time around?

Special shoutouts to a gallon and a half of cold water at the gas station for $1.49. POWER OF THE SWAG.

JDOG

Smash Rookie
just wanted to let everyone know im THAT guy who wouldnt play on the "lagless" setups.
everybody who thought they were lagless can suck a big meaty ****.
people convince themselves that the tvs are fine because they can still do tech skill and combos but fail to realize that muscle memory is what allows them to do this. if you were to record controller inputs vs screen display and play back slower i will bet any amount of money there is delay.

me and blanky are a maaaaaaaaaaaaaad gooooooooood team.

zebras a blond nuro. no doubt about it.

ggs i love everybody <333

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah I agree with Jdog. Definite lag on those TVs. No beef with Tichinde, as I know that adapter must have cut down the lag significantly from what it was, but it just still had some lag.

the_CAM_factor

Smash Journeyman
the ct smash ludus... or ecsu when im at school
sorry for missing a great tourney, really wanted to go but dumb vacation. looking forward to getting into super melee again.

shout outs:
Noodles: OMG YOU ARE ALIVE? great news, hope things are going well. did you ever get ur controller back lol?

Swift: Good job winning bro, nice to see you destroying and being cool.

SLOX: Yay bro, apparently you main falcon now. so now you are even cooler. can't wait to play you.

Strawhats: Without a doubt one of the most baller guys on the planet.

Zebra: need another smashfest with durham, last one was small but fun.

Rep: You are the ****ing man, thanks for supporting in my mm against pyn. im sure ill be over soon, so continue being awesome until then.

SuperDuperColin: melee best freinds since 09? not much to say. we need to workout and smash more over break

ChefOfDeath

Smash Rookie
Definitely one of the most fun tournaments I've been to. Smoothly run, and nice venue. I'm new to the recording and uploading, so try to bear with me as I figure this out.

Nick, could you possibly post the bracket images for singles and doubles? I don't know which matches are finals, semis, etc. Also since I wasn't at my comp during doubles, I won't know who's playing who unless they used tags.

Once I figure that stuff out, I gotta sync the audio and then I'll start uploading. Audacity crashed partway through but we were able to recover the commentary. However, since we rescued them from Audacity's temporary work folder, it's all split up into over 600 ten-second clips >.<
Once I rejoin all of it then it should be good to go. No commentary on amateur grand finals due to hard drive space johns, sorry about that guys.

Shoutouts soon, but for now I gotta find out where the food at. Don't think I've eaten all day. :urg:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Definitely one of the most fun tournaments I've been to. Smoothly run, and nice venue. I'm new to the recording and uploading, so try to bear with me as I figure this out.

Nick, could you possibly post the bracket images for singles and doubles? I don't know which matches are finals, semis, etc. Also since I wasn't at my comp during doubles, I won't know who's playing who unless they used tags.

Once I figure that stuff out, I gotta sync the audio and then I'll start uploading. Audacity crashed partway through but we were able to recover the commentary. However, since we rescued them from Audacity's temporary work folder, it's all split up into over 600 ten-second clips >.<
Once I rejoin all of it then it should be good to go. No commentary on amateur grand finals due to hard drive space johns, sorry about that guys.

Shoutouts soon, but for now I gotta find out where the food at. Don't think I've eaten all day. :urg:
>.> I wish I could! But I didn't save it to my computer, its still on the HoG computer.
So uh...I dunno. Take your best guesses. It should be pretty easy to tell what the important matches are, since there should be file breaks. Just ask people when you make a video thread.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If I remember, Winner's Finals was MDZ vs Mafia. Loser's semis was Swift vs Awesome Sean (a matchup that also happened in the winner's bracket early on). Loser's Finals was Swift vs Mafia, and Grand Finals was Swift vs MDZ.

The matches I did commentary on generally have audio explaining which match is which, if that helps?

Teams... I was playing friendlies at the time (thanks, Crush!), but I do know that Finals was MDZ+Sean vs Mafia+Swift. That's all I know. >_>

Did alot of people just straight up NOT label their match when they finished recording it?

crush

Smash Master
Im uploading pools matches right now. No thanks to Sai for having 7 minute matches making exporting and uploading take 8 hours for one set lol.
My youtube channel should show up in my sig.

Brookman

Smash Hero
shout outs to everyone I coached and played friendlys with.
shout outs to Nick for being an OG Toad/great host. -Also, we handled that random *** customer.
shout outs to Matt for playing meleee for like 30 minutes and then kickin' it.
shout outs to new school players. crush, everyone else I don't know.
Arc!!!
shout outs to 36 consecutive hours conscious.
shout outs to joe for not giving a ****.
tom#1,#2,#4, good ****.
Sean, Tim, everyone else I can't remember. Till next time!!

Everyone needs to watch out for "The Fear" This kid is getting nasty. I think he's about to start coming out to tournaments??
Aight. When's the next one??

Damn, TFS should've rallied and come out to this.
I was in penn (station) @ ~9 a.m. tried to catch PC for **** but *shrug*

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Crush is swag.

If you don't end up posting footage of our friendlies earlier, that's cool. I just want it for that ****-*** combo video I don't intend on making.

crush

Smash Master
Crush is swag.

If you don't end up posting footage of our friendlies earlier, that's cool. I just want it for that ****-*** combo video I don't intend on making.
Ill try and post most of your singles friendlies. The ones in the ffirst20 minutes or so where nobody is commentating probably wont have audio but other than that I plan to upload all of the friendlies you commentated.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Rep: You are the ****ing man, thanks for supporting in my mm against pyn. im sure ill be over soon, so continue being awesome until then.
Technically it wasn't actually a MM lollll seeing as it was me and colin who put money on the line rather than you guys......Well done nonetheless

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Georgehhh - Good games. Nice to see new faces
Mafia - LOL 2nd match
Spife - LOL 2nd match. jk we'll play some more, sorry I didn't play you more with puff
Tchinde925 - Good to finally meet you after so long. Good games
ArcNatural - Next time we gotta get our set recorded so I can analyze it. Or maybe I'll just play you sometime...
Bolt - Good games, nice to meet you.
Noodles - Good thing you decided not to sandbag into amateurs right? Nice to meet you too.
AwsmSean - Awesome
Relax - Good seeing you and playing you for what might have been our most extended sitting yet. I bet my not playing puff had something to do with that
Blanky - The closest set of the tournament for me. I was so nervous both games, and barely got by on luck. I'll try to learn the matchp better and am looking forwards to next time.
Proskater - I guess so...
Strawhats - Nice to meet you. I dunno why but for some reason I had you on ignore LOL. I guess you don't know someone until you meet them. You're a pretty awesome guy
Crush - Read Strawhats ^^
Just kidding, I was so upset at your online bull**** that I was gonna challenge you to a grudge match, but that was completely dispelled when I found out that you're actually a 7 year old. GGs, first time I've ever had a game resetted during a match. Thanks for recording and uploading. You've got some serious tech skill. It shouldn't be hard to improve real fast now that you've got the tech nailed down.
Brookman - Your commentary mid-match is too good. I rewatched my match with Blanky listening the whole time for your discussion with crush about meatballs

Top Bottom