• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall Of Gaming 7 Results

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Where are the vids at?

P.S.

I played too many peeps that day, too many names to remember. Ill do proper shoutouts @ Matt Madness :p

Who was my friendlies teammate who mains Samus? On that middle TV, we had 4 Falcos followed by 4 Falcons. good games ^^

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Tsai - playing your puff isn't that bad sometimes I like the matchup. Although I've heard you're the greatest camper of all time. Just stop playing brawl

:phone:

crush

Smash Master
Darkdragoon - MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333 :awesome:

SINGLES:
PRO BRACKET:
1: SwiftBass ($130.00) - i forgot to try out your controller but whatever good job getting first again
2: MDZ ($60.00) - wow ncie falco bro got any tips for me?
3: Mafia ($37.00) - use a controller with turbo button! it allows you to d smash, and pull out turnips faster!
4: AWSMSEAN($22.00) - 49th place last tronament - 4th place this tournament = big improvement :awesome:
5: Slox($11.00) - ncie falcon although i think pikachu may be your best character
5: Noodles($11.00) - GOD!?
7: WeaponX - wow you've gotten a lot better
7: ArcNatural - evrybody has an unfortunate series of events sometime in their life
9: Blanky - god games in pools
9: Proskater - it seemed like brookmans advice made you play worse lol
9: SuperDuperColin - ncie falco it was fun playing you infriendlies
9: Sai - ncie jiggylpuff are you still mad over our argument about smashwiki?
13: Tichinde925 - good powershielding????
13: Relax - good falcon its impossible to approach you
13: Bloshi - ncie yoshi you should camp more tho imo
13: Spife - good character

AMATUER BRACKET:
1: JDogg($30.00) - im comingf or you next time
2: Strawhats($15.00) - read jdogg
3: GotPho($10.00) - marth dittos next time
4: Crush
5: Dahlia - ncie falco
5: Improbable - blargh
7: QTip - ncie marth breh
7: Zebra - good job placing higher than the squirrel
9: ChefOfDeath - your falco plays the same exact way as mine
9: Zoot - use more utilts!!!
9: Squirrel - the next mango/pp. best player ive seen probably, just stop sandbagging
9: Mach - dont remember u
13: Octave - dont tease the squirrel man. he doesnt l cancel because he doesnt need to. he wins anyway. and he doesnt nair because he has a dash attack and a forward smash.
13: Mosh - like one of 20 emos at this tourney
13: Georgehhh, - george, george in the jungle

ChefOfDeath

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys, I haven't had much time to myself the last couple days. Videos are coming along though, I should have them up by tomorrow night I hope. They'll most likely be on the MeleeAtlNorth channel.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Bracket?

I really wish I had gone. :(

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Gaiz? Guise? Guys.

I think I'll be like MIA from smash for the foreseeable future.

Let's hype the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck outta my commentary so that my legend lives on.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
As for me getting 7th, I was kicked out of the bracket by Swift and M.Z

Squandered a 3 stock lead on Swift then he destroyed me second game, and M.Z just won a tight game against me as he usually does (not unlike Banks and I back in the day).

So the placement isn't really surprising as Matt has a very good history against me. (I practice young link now, so he's done).

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm no longer expecting them.

I probably broke the recording setup when I did that combo to that one falcon in my pool.

Mokumo knows what I'm talking about.

Top Bottom