• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
At the moment I can't really say whether I find *anybody* more scummy than the other. I feel like I'm pretty much back at zero right now.

:059:

Tandora

Smash Rookie
RR, why did you decide to reveal the theme now and in the way you did? Don't get me wrong, I'm estactic to know it finally, but I also wonder what this says about your alignment (if anything). Care to elaborate for me?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR, why did you decide to reveal the theme now and in the way you did? Don't get me wrong, I'm estactic to know it finally, but I also wonder what this says about your alignment (if anything). Care to elaborate for me?
I see no benefit to hiding it any further after what Ryker did. Scum most likely caught the theme and it needed to be revealed, scum has no benefit to hiding it any further, town need to get organized since everyone is scattered atm. PRs will be needed and a lot of people had these locked off by the looks of it, some of which are town reads for me, so I saw no benefit to hiding it any further.

Plus I was bored of the secrets.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
lynch asdioh and do it now. No deadline ****ing about
Stop acting like your tough.

You and many other can't even justify the rest of your reads in relation to one another, if there is a bus you ignored my last responses where i asked you to clarify what tells you of a bus.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
See? RR is one of the few with his head screwed on straight this game.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Dunno who to vote.

Flavour didn't even cross my mind, which is weird considering how much of a potter fanatic I once was.

I'm not so much of a **** to replace out at this point, but I can't pretend I have time to re-read.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Dunno who to vote.

Flavour didn't even cross my mind, which is weird considering how much of a potter fanatic I once was.

I'm not so much of a **** to replace out at this point, but I can't pretend I have time to re-read.
At least try to read the last Day's worth.

I guess it's a matter of who do you trust at this point? Do you trust Gheb? Then vote for Ran. Do you trust X1? Then vote for Asdioh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Despite replacing out before D3, J still has the most posts by far in the thread. It's no surprise if he left a strong impression, one way or another.

Bleck.

AA, I'm assuming your activity isn't going to be picking up at any point, right?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i remember thinking nothing of him, just that he hated swiss and J (who were tentative town and null to me respectively) - null probably, town if i had to choose

i think the iso makes a reasonable amount of sense, but the vote on EBR after his death shouldn't be taken seriously

still not convinced to vote him or ran though

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just wondered where the almost unanimous town read on Moth came from. Even I had him as town at first, but after reading that, I was just like whyyyyyy.

July

Smash Apprentice
Did Gheb ever have a scumread on J/me? I get the feeling he thinks I'm town more than ever, but from since I replaced in, I don't remember him having a flatout scumread on me.

Also, Swiss went from having a Jscum read most of the game, to having a townread on me after just a couple of my posts, didn't he?
I don't know if he ever had a legitimate scum read on you, in his 1443 and 1444 he expresses a willingness to lynch you and expressed distrust of you of among the people on the EBR wagon.

No, Swiss changed his read on J after that battle of J/EBR/X1, Gheb's hop off you was on the basis that Shadow Moth's case sucks, although he has yet to explain why it was so terrible. I disagree with Gheb's assessment of Shadow Moth's case and I'd like to hear what he thinks is so obviously terrible about it.

If he wanted to stay alive, he could have voted for me instead of Ran. It's pretty obvious by now that my lynch was/is more likely than Ranmaru's.
If he keeps you alive he increases the chance that he survives toMorrow, because either your lynch will happen toMorrow or you will push against his lynch. If he lynches you, he now loses an ally which he needs since there are quite a few people who want him lynched.

Read my above quote. I think that's how Gheb felt about the EBR wagon.
I saw you quote older stuff where Gheb seemed wishy-washy about his EBR read. Idk how I feel about that, since I haven't read D2 yet, but it didn't look too good.
I understand that he disagreed with the EBR wagon, but I want to know what specifically he thought about my case was fake, and I didn't see people struggling to come up with reasons why he was scum. So I am aware of his accusations about the EBR wagon, but they are false accusations.

Just popping in to say this. At school and have to go soon but I will get to everything else later tonight. It's because you're actually here and he's not.
That's not the reason why :-/ I think X1 has made good points against Jdioh, and while I don't have as strong of a read on him as my own top scum pick I'd be comfortable with his lynch. That said, since the theme is out in the open, aa would be a good vig shot if there is one.

I might switch to Asdioh if the vote is really needed that badly but I'd still rather have X1, Moth and Sang switch to Ranmaru first. Say whatever you want but at this point I'd rather lynch somebody else even if I knew Asdioh were scum just because this game is stupid and absolutely not fun to play. I'd rather have scumAsdioh around and have a fun game than lynch him and play with Ranmaru, Gova, aussie and JTB.

Why would you be willing to lynch Sang? I don't remember seeing your read on her before.

I see no benefit to hiding it any further after what Ryker did. Scum most likely caught the theme and it needed to be revealed, scum has no benefit to hiding it any further, town need to get organized since everyone is scattered atm. PRs will be needed and a lot of people had these locked off by the looks of it, some of which are town reads for me, so I saw no benefit to hiding it any further.

Plus I was bored of the secrets.
That's a interesting statement right there. Why does scum have no benefit to hiding the theme anymore, and how do you know that?

Unvote
Vote: Asdioh

Not my preferred lynch for toDay, but I can settle with that and I prefer an Asdioh lynch over Ran.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
what happens if i trust neither?

i want to trust asdioh but i still remember not liking J at all
I sympathize, but unfortunately those are the two strongest wagons right now and we don't have a lot of time left. So either contribute by voting or man the crap up and make some cases by making reads. Since we know a player's alignment shifted, realistically you only have to go over toDay's reads.

Personally, I want to believe that Asdioh's slot is town because of J's play. I know a lot of people didn't like his play, but I sincerely cannot imagine J offering his hand the way he did as scum. I know I have a blind spot for him and he's fooled me before when he was scum, but straight up buddying like that is not something I've seen scumJ do.

I believe Asdioh is at L-2 right now, so I'm gonna sit on my vote until tomorrow evening to avoid shenanigans.

Also, AT MOD, SINCE THE FLAVOR HAS BEEN REVEALED IN THREAD, WILL ALL REMAINING PLAYERS RECEIVE THEIR TRUE ROLES NOW?

If that is the case, I'd like to hear a role claim before voting.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I can answer that for you: no. Isn't that obvious?

¯ \_(ツ)_/¯ could always NL and allow me and Ran to find out what our roles are toNight. Too bad I already said I'd take my own lynch over a NL

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote
Vote: Asdioh

Enjoy having Ran around instead of me.

X1, Moth. If you guys are town, enjoy explaining your relentless tunneling and terrible reads.

It's been "fun." 'Tis a shame I'm dying before finding out my power.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I would think you of all people would know better than to self vote as town. Must mean you're scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nope. I just don't see it ending any other way, and I've already said I don't want a NL.

As usual, town is ****ing around and being useless or nonexistant.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Wow, I almost thought you self hammered for a second when I went to check the vote count. You're at L-1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That's a interesting statement right there. Why does scum have no benefit to hiding the theme anymore, and how do you know that?
I'm assuming due to Ryker giving himself up like he did.

Asdioh don't do this, I'll hate town so much if this happens.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:|

Then push the Ran lynch harder, or something!

I'll leave my vote here for the rest of the night. See if I can test Gheb's (or whoever else's) conviction to lynch someone else.

@Gova: since you're pretending you'll have some use, who will you be looking at upon my townflip?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote Ran then and don't give up.

Guys Ran is no where to be found with reads that absolutely boggle my mind, why the hell are we not lynching him over Asdioh? I'm 99% sure Asdioh is town right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am replacing out, sorry guys. Gheb is right, and I don't want to take away from the game anymore.

My reads still stand however. I just don't have the time or the energy to push for them. In the past I prioritized mafia, but not now.

July I had fun with you, and everyone else.

Lynch Asdioh, cop RR. Should be a good direction. I still don't feel Gheb is scum.

X1 read is boggly. Keep Joey's early play in mind before carefully reading X1. Should help.

Mod: Replace me

Yes, I notice the votes. I wouldn't ever replace out for such reasons. I'm just very busy. I apologize to my replacee for any situations that are hard to explain.

For that reason, please ask me questions you'd like to know before I am out.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because it's such a horrible, horrible post that I'd rather lynch Moth for it just on principle than Asdioh.

X1, can you summarize what about Asdioh you think is scummy and back it up with quotes? Are you willing to compromise for *anybody* else?

I cannot understand why Asdioh would follow you of all people.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
To be clear, Gheb I don't feel should be listened to at all. I would ignore him all game just because of the post I quoted of him.

He doesn't put finding scum as a priority, and instead would lynch people who 'feel' like garbage to him.

------

Anyways Gheb. You know better than that.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Ran: It was fun playing with you too, I'm sad you are replacing but I understand not being able to keep up on the game.

What do you think of Tandora and Vult? Even if they are weak reads I'd like your opinion.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tandora is seeming pretty townie. I really like some of her posts, such as when questioning Asdioh, I'll quote something.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't understand how you can honestly use Swiss' read on you to get town cred and then FOLLOW THE GUY SWISS SAID TO LYNCH NEXT. What is wrong with you?

Didn't Swiss also say that Ran is town? But you decide to trust the main suspect of the person you claim to respect?
This right here. I liked that post. It's mostly gut tho.

I didn't see much from Vult.

He is also a good cop target. I'd prioritize RR over him tho.

Top Bottom