• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I hate to admit it, but WHERE is JTB? He hasn't posted in 6 days. Granted some of that was Night phase, but he's not commented on Today at all. =(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sorry, posted this in Megaman earlier, but got a new job and I've been training all day, leaving me with not much time to get online at all. Tomorrow is supposed to be my last all day training (keyword: supposed), so if I'm not too dead tomorrow night, I can do something or on thursday.

July

Smash Apprentice
From Social Thread:

V/la through the end olf the week

New job johns

:phone:
@Anyone who played with aa in Touhou (other than Asdioh who already answered this): Is aa's play here similar to there? I'm guessing from Asdioh's comment he was town?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
AA was scum in Touhou, though he replaced into a slot, and didn't help the activity for that slot at all lol.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 5-2

6/11 to lynch.

Gheb [4]: July, Tandora, Shadow Moth, X1-12
JTB [2]: Asdioh, Vult Redux
Asdioh [1]: Gheb

Not voting: Gova, JTB, asianaussie, SangfroidWarrior

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] X1-12 > Gheb
Gova
JTB
Gheb > Asdioh
July > Gheb
Vult Redux > JTB
Asdioh > JTB
asianaussie
Shadow Moth > Gheb
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora > Gheb
[/collapse][collapse=Edit Log]Edit 1: Fixed an error in the votecount re: JTB re: 1733.
[/collapse]

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Asdioh would you consider lynching Gheb now if I help you with JTB tomorrow?
I'd be looking at him tomorrow anyway.

From the level of activity this game has right now, it's clear that we're not going anywhere toDay. We need to make this lynch happen so we can move on.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I guess I would, but I don't exactly trust you, and lynching Gheb certainly won't help with activity.

I don't usually like asking this question, because I usually can't answer it myself, but does anyone have potential scummates in mind, should Gheb flip scum?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
The only connections I can remember Gheb making are to you and to your old slot.

And obviously scum Gheb would clear you as town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gova, JTB, aussie can all die at any time. Even if anybody out of you still has reason to believe one of them to be town you should be aware that we're not going to win this game if they are all town. ScumJTB would make a case on me toMorrow, most likely. I kinda feel like lynching Gova / aussie first though - neither of them contributes anything worthwhile even when they're playing, at least JTB does [sometimes].

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just read the Acrostic/JTB slot, realized there's pretty much nothing there. The only connection I can stretch to make is that X1/JTB aren't scum together, due to JTB's questioning and voting him upon replacing in.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
6/11 to lynch.

Gheb [4]: July, Tandora, Shadow Moth, X1-12
JTB [1]: Asdioh, Vult Redux
Asdioh [1]: Gheb

Not voting: Gova, JTB, asianaussie, SangfroidWarrior

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] X1-12 > Gheb
JTB
Gheb > Asdioh
July > Gheb
Vult Redux > JTB
Asdioh > JTB
asianaussie
Shadow Moth > Gheb
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora > Gheb
[/collapse]
Is this right? Gheb has 1 vote?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Who are these "truly" suspicious players in your opinion? Last time I checked your main suspect was Asdioh #1 for the longest time and while you provided reasoning there were no fruitful results. You can#t expect me to give more than cop-out answers when you're being so vague and leave the most important question up in the air.
Who was being vague? I believe I made it clear I didn't like JTB either, and I still don't. Also, nobody was asking me for my reads; I was asking you for yours. I do expect you to give me more than cop-out answers.

Gheb said:
But at the same time it's OK when "they" are tunneling me? They tunnel me for tunneling. But I tunnel for inactivity. One of these actions has a double standard within them and one doesn't. Guess which one.
I never said it was okay. When did I say as such? I realize they are tunneling you, but, to me, it is for a more fruitfull reason than tunneling inactives. As you stated, perhaps you aren't tunneling inactives. But, that is their main point. Not mine.

Gheb said:
Good question - why don't you answer it?
And why don't you? Give me a clear-cut list of who you think is scum.

Regardless, sure. I'm sticking with my JTBscum read until I see more from him. If you want reference, I commented on it yesterDay. As loathe as I am to admit it, I also want to look more into Asdioh because I'm not entirely convinced Ran was town.

At the moment, I'm still reconsidering my reads. I want to look more into you and July, especially the squabble between you two. I stated how I don't really care for July's arguments, at least that they aren't entirely convincing me. Not saying both of you are scum, but it's a point of interest.

Right now, I'm slightly content with Tandora, July, Gheb, Moth, and X1 as town. I'm being wary of JTB, Asdioh, and AA. I'm also keeping my eye on all of the inactives/semi-inactives.

That turned into a long-winded answer. Now, yours please.

What is up with these rappidly forming wagons? I mean, JTB's isn't so rapid as Gheb's but is it really in our best interest to get people lynched so quickly? Especially this late in the game?

I was gonna vote JTB but Tanny ninja'd me and that would put him at L-2 and I don't want a quicklynch of anyone, especially with 5 days til deadline.

Vote: asianaussie

Hey. Haven't seen you in a while. Mind giving us some worthwile content? What about some scum reads? What do you think of the wagons on JTB and Gheb? What do you think of Ranmaru/Asdioh?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Odd posts since last night. Gheb saying that scumJTB would make a case on him toMorrow....what? That is one of the scummiest things I have ever heard you say, what prompted to you do so?

Pressure vote by Tandora for....what? It looks like you are just trying to blend in, your vote accomplishes nothing at all.

Sang, say you did vote me and I got quickhammered. Would you say the final two votes on my wagon are scum? Or is there anyone else on my wagon that's scummier?

Ask your questions now while I get to reading. I'm getting through this tonight.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Questions besides stances, I mean.

Like if there is anything in particular you want me to answer, etc

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Cool, JTB. Whenever you're done, I'd like a list of stances on every remaining player. Reasoning would be preferred, but I know how it is to not feel like giving it :3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Asdioh+, Ranmaru

ಠ_ಠ

disregard this post, too many alcoholic beverages

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What the ****

Asdioh, your other slot got lynched yesterDay. You come back into this game and do what...push inactives? Why the hell are you not pushing the people who you have as scum and who were also on your wagon?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Like wow, that literally blows my mind as to why a townie wouldn't review his own wagon AFTER REPLACING BACK IN and push the people who are scum on it.

Vote: Asdioh

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
JTB, that's only X1 and Moth I think, and both of them are mostly considered town, and I can't provide any reasoning for them being scum aside from them derping by tunneling me into oblivion. I mean, if other people will agree to vote them then sure, but I doubt that will happen.

JTB, what are your scumpicks besides apparently Ranmaru's slot?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not finished reading.

Also, rofl at not pushing X1/Moth because they are mostly considered town. You are clearly not playing to town's wincon because you rather appeal to the players instead of pushing scumpicks. Saying that you will push Moth/X1 if other people vote them clearly demonstrates that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and yet if I pushed scumpicks that others wouldn't vote, wouldn't that also be considered scummy?

"he's pretending to have content by pushing people that have no chance of getting lynched blah blah"

v_v

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, lynch this scum.

You are playing to survive right now. You are more worried about people finding you scummy than pushing your scumpicks and helping town win.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That's not true at all, that's just what you're making it seem like. I'm just defending myself against your sudden accusation.

No, I'm pushing for your lynch because until now, your slot has done a literal nothing and it's day 5 and I don't want to risk leaving a question mark this far in the game.

The other option is Gheb.

X1 and Moth might be scum. I'm not sure. It's also entirely possible that everyone on my wagon was town, that can happen. Just because a lynch on a townie occurred doesn't mean you have to focus exclusively on the people on the wagon. What if I hadn't replaced in, and it was someone else? Would you call out <insert random player here> that wasn't on the wagon, for not pushing people that were on the wagon?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
EBWOP: Besides a Gheb flip should give us a good idea of what Asdioh's alignment is. Gheb's been pushing Ran's slot pretty hard.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Pressure vote by Tandora for....what? It looks like you are just trying to blend in, your vote accomplishes nothing at all.
No blending. I realize that I cannot push for Gheb while he can point at inactives such as yourself. You get enough votes, you'll talk, just like you're doing now. I don't want this game to slow to a crawl waiting for someone to show up because there's no pressure.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Asdioh, not once have I said you were pushing for my lynch.

You replacing back into the game is a special circumstance. You are given the chance to review your own wagon and push those people whom you think were scum on it. But instead of doing that, you just switch to inactives and say that you don't like a couple people that were on it.

Just because a lynch on a townie happened doesn't mean you have to focus exclusively on the people on the wagon, I agree, but you have completely brushed off your wagon yesterDay.

Your last question to me accomplishes nothing because the fact of the matter is you replaced into the game and not someone else. I see no reason to deviate from the current situation into what might have happened.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Stopping at page 18. I'll read more tomorrow, have to wake up early again for work.

July

Smash Apprentice
AA was scum in Touhou, though he replaced into a slot, and didn't help the activity for that slot at all lol.
Yeah now I'm just more confused about his slot ><

Just read the Acrostic/JTB slot, realized there's pretty much nothing there. The only connection I can stretch to make is that X1/JTB aren't scum together, due to JTB's questioning and voting him upon replacing in.
What do you think of EBR's and Gheb's push on Acrostic as an inactive lynch?

EBWOP: Besides a Gheb flip should give us a good idea of what Asdioh's alignment is. Gheb's been pushing Ran's slot pretty hard.
I agree, I also think this would help with a JTB read and to a lesser extent Tandora and X1.

@EVERYONE: I am going to ***** and complain until this Gheb lynch happens, he is and has been my strongest scum pick and I compromised yesterDay but I really want Gheb's flip. I will compromise toMorrow and listen to appeals for inactive lynches or whoever but I will raise holy hell until my top scumpick is lynched.

Also I'm surprised by this counter-wagon to Gheb on JTB? I think that both EBR and Gheb pushing Acrostic/JTB as inactive lynch of the Day on D2 and D3. Gova, on the other hand was just as useless and yet only got like one line from EBR about lynching him (not accompanied by a vote) and just now getting Gheb's attention. Either way GHEB FIRST.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
@EVERYONE: I am going to ***** and complain until this Gheb lynch happens, he is and has been my strongest scum pick and I compromised yesterDay but I really want Gheb's flip. I will compromise toMorrow and listen to appeals for inactive lynches or whoever but I will raise holy hell until my top scumpick is lynched.

Also I'm surprised by this counter-wagon to Gheb on JTB? I think that both EBR and Gheb pushing Acrostic/JTB as inactive lynch of the Day on D2 and D3. Gova, on the other hand was just as useless and yet only got like one line from EBR about lynching him (not accompanied by a vote) and just now getting Gheb's attention. Either way GHEB FIRST.
Okay.

I am pleased that JTB exists now. I disagree with him a lot, but, it's content. I can tell him he's wrong tomorrow.

Unvote. Vote: Gheb.

Let's hear a claim.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I never said it was okay. When did I say as such? I realize they are tunneling you, but, to me, it is for a more fruitfull reason than tunneling inactives. As you stated, perhaps you aren't tunneling inactives. But, that is their main point. Not mine.
I'm not saying you insinuated that. Just saying that there's a general case of misunderstanding and your quote has led me to the explanation. It wasn't actually directed at you.

And why don't you? Give me a clear-cut list of who you think is scum.
Asdioh, possibly X1 / SMoth, any inactive player could easily be scum at this point. Can't help but like JTB's recent input. It's exactly like I said: if he is there he makes attempt to post useful input. That's not the case for Gova / aussie so I'd like to see them gone soon.

:059:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'll be here late tonight/tomorrow. I have a midterm today so I've been studying.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Like I said, if Gheb's not gonna claim then there's no reason to wait to lynch him.

Though we should probably stall so JTB can catch up now >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If you are going to lynch gheb, then do it and I can keep reading through the Night.

:phone:

Top Bottom