• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

rhan

Smash Hero
Frags were okay. I loved it when my granade killed when it was suppose to. Instead of just jumping and avoiding the explosion and getting an extra boost from it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Anyone play in that beta playlist?
I spy no differences, but it's to help playtest to make Reach's online gaming better.

rhan

Smash Hero
This weekend I should be able to play.
I don't have anything planned.
Saturday night would be ideal.
Unless you guys would be awake around 12:30am central time
When I get home from class.

rhan

Smash Hero
Later in the night I'd be down. I'm about to Skype with my GF and idk if some friends wanna play Starcraft or not.

Edit: I'll get on now until my GF decided to text me when she's on.

Edit2: Be back on later. GF decided to text me almost immediately after I made that last edit.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
im on... i need to wait 10 mins because my account was temp banned for quitting...

lol ok well hit me up when you're done. dont take forever!

EDIT : i cant even get into a game right now.... halo server sucks?

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm still always on my Xbox. >_>
Only person that hits me up or I join for some Halo is Slap n TKO.

Btw.

swag.

That is all.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If you guys want a good laugh, take a look at IGN's review for Halo: CE Anniversary

[yt]eQj1AcIAGcM[/yt]

They gave it a score of
=/

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
If you guys want a good laugh, take a look at IGN's review for Halo: CE Anniversary

[yt]eQj1AcIAGcM[/yt]

They gave it a score of
=/
I don't think CEA deserves a good score. JUST a Campaign remake? It's like if Nintendo remade Melee for the Wii/Wii U.... and just included the Classic mode and NO multiplayer.

It's just.... :/

What makes Halo a great game, for me atleast, is the multiplayed mode. The campaign mode is nice and all, but the multiplayer is what makes me stick around and play the game over and over, and over. And also, travel around the countrie, know more about the game, study the game, and much more, just like Smash!

Basically, no Multiplayer for CEA = Not worth for me.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I don't think CEA deserves a good score. JUST a Campaign remake? It's like if Nintendo remade Melee for the Wii/Wii U.... and just included the Classic mode and NO multiplayer.

It's just.... :/

What makes Halo a great game, for me atleast, is the multiplayed mode. The campaign mode is nice and all, but the multiplayer is what makes me stick around and play the game over and over, and over. And also, travel around the countrie, know more about the game, study the game, and much more, just like Smash!

Basically, no Multiplayer for CEA = Not worth for me.
Lol people just dont get that this game has mp.
Also just because it's a remake doesn't mean it needs to get a bad score.You have to take into account that some people never played it and stuff lol.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Lol people just dont get that this game has mp.
Also just because it's a remake doesn't mean it needs to get a bad score.You have to take into account that some people never played it and stuff lol.

It has Reach's multiplayer... Actually, it also contains new Reach multiplayer maps.

Not the thing I would like to play, you know, a CE Multiplayer Remake. If I'm buying the remake of a game, it's because I want to play the actual game but with remaked maps? No! It's because I wanto to play the old game, but re-maked!

It's like if someone remaked Melee in HD but only including the Classic mode, and including new Brawl multiplayer maps instead of a Melee Multiplayer Remake...

That's how I feel about CEA.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
CE didn't have much multiplayer to speak of, and you could argue that it was too imbalanced to make available for online play. And the maps are remade versions of Halo CE's, if I'm not mistaken, not new Reach maps.

And it's not even full retail price! How can you go wrong there?

Game should be arriving later today, hopefully...

:phone:

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm buying the remakes tomorrow. Along with Assasian's Creed.. and UMVC3 cuz that game's dirt cheap...

Imma be broke for a while.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Just a warning that co-op is horrible in this game. The game is almost impossible to play for the person not hosting because of the lag.It's apparently caused by the game running on two engines.

When we play i'll let you host brodin <3

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Man.
It's been so long since I've played Reach.

I hope I can get Anniversary Edition for Xmas >.<

Top Bottom