• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Notsureifserious.
Not buying this game for $20 is insanely stupid if you like Halo which you say you do.
It was well worth all the money I payed for it
I am completely serious.

I do enjoy playing the Halo games.

I'll try and pick it up before the deal ends on the 31st.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm all ready for Halo 4 now. I have $60 saved up and I just added a 3-month XBL code to my account. (I'm good till 26/02/2013)

:D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh, psshaw, that's a long ways off.

I've still debating on whether to by LIVE right now. Is Reach still a popular game to play online?
Well I only bought a year of XBL back in November for MW3.

And I guess? Most people on XBL play the CoD games instead of the Halos sooooo......

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm saving that image, ODIN. Thanks!

And I can't wait to get back into the Halo series...I used to play Halo 3 religiously back in 2007/2008. Good times, good times.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I still can't believe some people actually thought Master Chief was dead before they announced Halo 4. I guess a lot of people didn't watch the legendary ending.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDCLZRkkkHk

I was watching RvB's Fails of the Week when I came upon this gem, lol. 4:23 is so funny, lol.
Haha, I remember watching that a while ago. Good stuff.

I still can't believe some people actually thought Master Chief was dead before they announced Halo 4. I guess a lot of people didn't watch the legendary ending.
I remember beating Reach solo on Legendary, those Elites kicked me *** sooooooo many times. :mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Halo 4 to feature one heavy Master Chief

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/16/halo-4-to-feature-one-heavy-master-chief/

it's all part of 343 Industries' plan to update the Master Chief's armor for Halo 4. A blog post on Halo Waypoint discusses the "800 pounds of tank and jet fighter" strapped to Chief's frame. "So we pulled that design into the armor and HUD. When you play Halo 4, it's important you understand that you're more than just a gun on the screen. To give you that feeling, we have represented that weight with player physics, without interrupting crosshair and shooting accuracy."
In short, 343 is aiming to better convey his physical weight to the players
I hope they do a public beta for Halo 4 like they've done in the past for Halo 3 and Reach.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Part of that article mentions that Reach players were bulky.

Well... Yeah, look at the ****ing timeline.

Spartan IIs were in Mark IV armor, barely in Mark V. Mark VI was just coming out of the prototype stages.

Look at Jorge. I'm pretty Jorge is in modified Mark IV gear. Master Chief has Mark V in Halo CE, and Mark VI on. The Spartan IIIs have Mark V gear, but it's not the same in comparision to the Mjolnir Mark V from Halo:CE (Since they're Spartan III's and the Chief is a Spartan II).

I could rant about this all day.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Holy **** that trailer was awesome!

Definitely looking forward to Halo 4 now! The developers are obviously putting a lot of work into it... I expect the end result to be fantastic.

Hell just make better maps this time around and ditch the stupid armor abilities like invis/armor lock and I'll be good to go! Oh and yay the Battle Rifle will be back! :D

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm hyped about halo again. Though, part of me is questioning what they plan to do with armor abilities because I saw a sprinting animation at around 1:54 and 2:00.

Maybe they're just including a sprint function without armor abilities?

yani

Smash Lord
Sprint ftw, but I really didn't enjoy the addition of AA's at all. Glad to see the Battle Rifle is back in Halo 4 though.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Holy **** that cover is hype.

Honestly I don't really care about the story, but I'm pumped for the multiplayer. If it's anything like Halo 3 (AND NOTHING LIKE REACH), I'm sure I'll love it!

Top Bottom