• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
The title's named after the same shop in Twilight Princess... the one where everything was too expensive!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Blame the developers! :mad:

Who exactly is Limstella? I haven't played Fire Emblem before.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Blame the developers! :mad:

Who exactly is Limstella? I haven't played Fire Emblem before.
Limstela is the most powerful of all of Nergal's morphs in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken.

She's not human, she's a creature made out magic and the lifeforce of enemies Nergal and/or his minnions have felled.

Like all morphs, she has dark hair, pale skin and gold eyes.

Like all morphs except Sonia, Limstella is devoid of any personality or emotion. She is a puppet made to serve Nergal.

She is an immensly powerful magic user. When your party fights her, she makes use of the game's only ice-based spell "Fimbulvetr" and, if memory serves, she also uses the immensly long range lightning spell "Bolting".

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
oh well, you are forgiven, you just can't complain when I name the social thread something funky ^_^
Oh, I'll always be complaining about the title, no matter what you do with it. There's nothing you can do about that.

The title's named after the same shop in Twilight Princess... the one where everything was too expensive!
Malo Mart's where it's at. (even though I hate that kid)

Also, to at least remotely stay on topic as the new owner I'll be adding a Zelda fanart section here too. That way everyone can show some awesome stuff they find on the internet/make themselves to everyone else around here.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Good thinking - a fanart section would be great.

Also I didn't expect Limstella to have that kind of background from the way she looks. She seems like a very interesting character.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
yes Half-split...

what Were You Thinking? Late Night Was It? :upsidedown:

I Hope Dimentino Returns To Take On Some Texture Requests Or Just To Post Some More Stuff In General. I'm Going To Be Working On The Snow Queen And Limstella For Now Because They Both Look Really Interesting.
WOOO Kataefi is gonna do Limstella!
She's actually a pretty easy boss... Just stand far away & make her waste her Boltings & then go in with a Druid & spam Luna.

...Ya that's off topic nao.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
WOOO Kataefi is gonna do Limstella!
She's actually a pretty easy boss... Just stand far away & make her waste her Boltings & then go in with a Druid & spam Luna.

...Ya that's off topic nao.
yo cold do that . . . or you could **** with falcoknights or Lyn.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
My Lyn did almost no damage to her, lol.
ifail
My lyn destroyed everything.

*takes out reinfletch . . . critical hit*

of course against Limstella, she didn't have that yet so she'd have to use a silver sword or bow

Kaffei

Smash Hero
My lyn destroyed everything.

*takes out reinfletch . . . critical hit*

of course against Limstella, she didn't have that yet so she'd have to use a silver sword or bow
The only thing I liked about Lyn was her CRAZZYY high speed growth. & Her hair.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Enjoy it while it lasts... I'm going to change it soon. And knowing me the new title will be just plain boring.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Who knows, if I get completely wild it might even become "Zelda pictures, textures and fanart. Post."

Nah, that would be too radical.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Enjoy it while it lasts... I'm going to change it soon. And knowing me the new title will be just plain boring.
Who knows, if I get completely wild it might even become "Zelda pictures, textures and fanart. Post."

Nah, that would be too radical.
lol don't change it so fast, we want our board to sparkle so much that everyones blinded by the pretty lights

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
So, I was working with the OP today and added both "Fanart" and "Hall of Fame" sections. Both of them are empty as of now but if you come up with pictures suitable for the earlier or snapshots for the latter post them here and I'll include them into the first post. The rules for this thread have also been added to the first post.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Holy.....if Zelda's hair came down like hers, they would be a spitting image of each other O.o Although Im still partial to the Maleficent texture, this one I tihnk you did the best job of making it look like the real thing. Excellent job Kata!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It is indeed pretty, and very close to limstella's appearance.

could you not make the inside of the coat red? or did you decide not to?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I dont tihnk he could, because he said he couldnt on the last texture he made too.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
@.@

Wow, that's really good one Kat! You are really making me want to start hacking my wii with these latest textures of yours...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm glad you all think it's okay! It's actually impossible to have the inside of her 'dress' a different colour to the outside because it's all one file - I could give it a tint of red to meet in the middle somehow but it would show on the outside of her dress as well.

Everyone should get textures for brawl! They make the game a lot of fun

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I dont get how you hack your wii, like I get it, but Idk what my parents would say/what could happen as a result thats negative :\

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Thanks :) This one actually turned out better than what I planned.

PM me your email addresses and I can send the files via an attachment. I haven't got to grips with mediafire yet.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Thanks :) This one actually turned out better than what I planned.

PM me your email addresses and I can send the files via an attachment. I haven't got to grips with mediafire yet.

Done.

Mediafire is really easy to use, what are you confused about?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Well guys, after extensive research, Ive decided Im gonna get textures now cus the new way to get homebrew doesnt involve hacking and doesnt effect the warranty on my wii since it doesnt involve a modchip :D

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
OP: Opening post or original poster.

Learn your ABC Kataefi >:c
and keep doing awesome textures.

Top Bottom