• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol! I thought there could me more than one, my bad =p

*recites the alphabet*

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if there were any ideas anyone had for a Zelda texture. I have been wanting to make one since I picked her up since I don't like many of the current ones, theres only about 2-3 and thats not enough to keep it nice and fresh. But I have no imagination so I need some help XD.

Any ideas?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I was wondering if there were any ideas anyone had for a Zelda texture. I have been wanting to make one since I picked her up since I don't like many of the current ones, theres only about 2-3 and thats not enough to keep it nice and fresh. But I have no imagination so I need some help XD.

Any ideas?
You can make textures? You should experiment and post your results here.

I found her texture file to be frustrating to work with because everything's so compact, but once you mess around with it, everything just clicks :)

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
You can make textures? You should experiment and post your results here.

I found her texture file to be frustrating to work with because everything's so compact, but once you mess around with it, everything just clicks :)
Yeah, I saw yours, they are VERY good. Zelda is a pain to edit. I have done it once and crapped out half way. But now that I main her, I need some more to go with, and would love some help with ideas.
(I do make textures, I'm on the team, Kitty corp: Meowmix, if you know them).

Here are two that might be impossible or at least very hard to make:

http://ui28.gamespot.com/1371/odinsphere1.jpg

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe8illust/few/Marisa.jpg

And this is something Hedgedawg suggested earlier:

http://www.thelostwoods.net/image/MM_art_RomaniCremia.jpg

Does any one of those look interesting to make to you?
Actually someone made the Zelda girl( cant remmeber he name XD, the last pic) on Peach and it turned out real nice, so I don't think I would try it on Zelda.
(I just re-read that and it sounds weird when I used "Zelda girl"... Oh well!!!)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Actually someone made the Zelda girl( cant remmeber he name XD, the last pic) on Peach and it turned out real nice, so I don't think I would try it on Zelda.
(I just re-read that and it sounds weird when I used "Zelda girl"... Oh well!!!)
you mean malon/romani? yes Marc made the Peach one, complete w/ cow print on the panties

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
<3 Marika.... though that's more of a shiek type character, like Leila
Could be, I'm simply linking pictures of the characters I'd want to see as textures. Anyone can freely select if they want to make them or not and for what brawl character they'll make the textures.

(I do make textures, I'm on the team, Kitty corp: Meowmix, if you know them).
We're linking to them in the second post of this thread, so yeah, we know them XD

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
LOL, I was unaware.
Aaaaaanyway...
I was browsing some treads over there and wii, another KC:MM team member, has some pretty nice zelda textures I was unaware of. It's probably on the first page of the texture forum, but if you cant find it and want to see let me know. I'm still trying to think of an idea.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm definitely working on it IC3R... give me a few days!

Finman any chance you can link me to those textures from that team member so I can put them in the OP?

IC3R

Smash Lord
I'm definitely working on it IC3R... give me a few days!

Finman any chance you can link me to those textures from that team member so I can put them in the OP?
I'm just sayin'...a texture requested after mine was completed before mine :(
Anyways, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see it!

@sasook:
hawt

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
Marc Buckley made one on Peach and it looks so amazing anything that I could try to do that's Chun Li involved would pale in comparison, so I'm not even going to try. Sorry.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Snow Queen Zelda is taking forever! She comes out so bright that you get blinded (not a joke)... I need a few more days to get it all sorted

I was actually thinking of doing a comic book character soon... can people start naming some good female comic book characters? I was thinking the cat from spiderman but I'm not sure...

IC3R

Smash Lord
Snow Queen Zelda is taking forever! She comes out so bright that you get blinded (not a joke)... I need a few more days to get it all sorted
That's because she's just so radiant! :)

Take your time, Kat. I had no idea it would be that difficult >___>;
But you'd do a much better job than I would, so pre-kudos!

I appreciate it, greatly.

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
There are so many "floaties" and things that should be transparent but aren't. Now I remember why I didn't finish my Zelda texture -.-.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Wow!... snow queen surprisingly was quite hard to do! Icer let me know if it's okay... I can change stuff really easily. I derailed a bit and used a different reference picture because I couldn't match the colours of the one you gave me.

Reference picture that I used is to the left, but I changed the hair to be a little more white/greyish and I tried to do fur but it was too hard for me =(:

And I took some pretty cool shots...

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
Dang, Kataefi, that's pretty awesome.

I finally finished mine and it should be on the KittyCorp: MeowMix blog in about 5 minutes.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Thanks! I'm definitely going to update this thread soon with more textures so keep the amazing stuff coming. I LOVE the Nayru texture!

IC3R

Smash Lord
Very ice, Kataefi! But...

...is there any way you can give the dress a bluish tint?
I meant for it to replace Zelda03.pcs.

Sorry for being picky =(

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I reeeeally like it finman... the whole sheik/zelda transformation concept fits so well with a comic book person's lifestyle. I'm gonna update this whole thread right now and include all the textures everyone's listed.

I'll add a bluer snowqueen as well. Let me know if there's any other things you want changed or any smaller details included icer

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Whoa the Sheik one is so awesome and the Zelda is good too O.o Nice job, very nice job.

And I like the Ice Queen Kata, but I think more of a blueish tint in the dress, as someone said earlier.

Edit: LOL at me not reading your post Kata xD

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Here's the snow queen texture with a bluer tint:

Let me know if this is cool enough

Top Bottom