• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HASL: Huntsville Area Smash League - 1st place $300!! Free entry!

*Cam*

Smash Lord
It should be. Cam is out of town for a few days; I'd put it in if I had posted this thread, but obviously I can't. If you could edit the date in I know we'd all appreciate it.
No worries, I've got it covered.

Why would it cost $100 to go from GA to AL?

:phone:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Someone give player-1 a ride. Billy? Lounis?

People who are "confirmed" but have not signed up online include Ryker, Ragnarok, Popsofctown, Winnar, and Arce.

The rest on the confirmed list in the OP are pre-registered already.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Someone give player-1 a ride. Billy? Lounis?

People who are "confirmed" but have not signed up online include Ryker, Ragnarok, Popsofctown, Winnar, and Arce.

The rest on the confirmed list in the OP are pre-registered already.

Signing up before I leave for Disney World in a few minutes.

Rag's gotta back out, so how the **** am I going to get up there. I will drive by myself if I have to, but I would HATE having to do that. Someone help a man out.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Signing up before I leave for Disney World in a few minutes.

Rag's gotta back out, so how the **** am I going to get up there. I will drive by myself if I have to, but I would HATE having to do that. Someone help a man out.
Brannon is already signed up, so you could probably carpool with him and Levi.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Whaaaaaaa?

I was under the impression......

I need to talk to that titanic ******* and resend my order for a doubles partner. I'm probably just confusing my tournaments he said he didn't want to travel to with one that has a SHORTER DRIVE.

saltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsalt

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Whaaaaaaa?

I was under the impression......

I need to talk to that titanic ******* and resend my order for a doubles partner. I'm probably just confusing my tournaments he said he didn't want to travel to with one that has a SHORTER DRIVE.

saltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsalt
He already has you listed as his doubles partner, lol.

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
Anyone going from bham I can get a ride from? I live just up 65 so it's not out of the way even a little bit. I'll pitch in for gas ofc

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Wumpus King and Don't Laser Me Bro, I have you guys confirmed on the online signup sheet. I am supposed to be the one sending the confirmation e-mails, but I haven't had time.

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
Oh man, I just saw Chad's post. We really need to make that happen. We could potentially get Memphis down for it, which would presumably get Chad/Moogle/etc. interest.

Man I wish Rag was still coming (assuming Ryker is correct in saying that he isn't). I really really REALLY want to see him vs Chad.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I just talked to Billy. He said he can give you a ride, Player-1.

EDIT: I would love to have the kind of hyped up Melee tournament like Chad suggested, but neither he or Moogle has responded to my inquiries about how to attract more Melee players. I'm certainly open to ideas.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is anyone in Alabama coming from Mobile? I have a friend that seemed interested, but is uncertain.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
M3t, Ryker, and probably Levi are coming from Mobile. Talk to them.

EDIT: I talked to M3t, and they will almost certainly have room in the car for your friend.
I'll ask him about it the next time he's on. Will get back to you on that soon.

Edit: Nevermind, he can't make it. Parents.

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chad, I'll try to get the Memphis Melee Squad to get on this and come. I know I will be trying my hardest to make this so I could at least bring a couple people down.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm working on the hype video right now (I'll release it the 11th). I'm almost done, but I want to give everyone a chance to make it into the video. If you have a clip that you think we just can't do without, then PM me a link or find some way to get it to me. Otherwise, please don't complain about being excluded >.<

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm fine with driving, but I'd rather carpool with people to split the gas cost....... and so I can play my ds on the way there. :)

D

Deleted member

Huh. I think I could make this actually.

I'll see what happens

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I am almost 90% certain that if we get 50 people pre-registered for this tournament, then we will be providing free pizza for lunch the day of the tournament. So, if you are going and haven't pre-registered yet, get on that. If you know someone who is going who hasn't pre-registered, remind them. If your car isn't full, invite someone else to go too. I know that I want free lunch that day.

Also, I finished the hype video. I included everyone I could find good clips for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT23OEejXn8

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I am completely against the hype video, because it makes me look so stupid....I am not hyped at all. I am..........Un-Hyped dun dun dun

:p

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm sorry you are un-hyped Levi, but I really did spend a long time looking for a kill combo from you on youtube. I couldn't find one =( All your videos are really old.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Approve of the MLP scene and Rainbow Dash.

Top Bottom