• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HBP SJSU tourney oct 24 WELCOME SOCAL - BRING YOUR TVs + CUBES

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
How do you know if you're good if you're not in the power ranking? I thought it's relative. Or do you just mean good as in not being a flaker?

Bets

Smash Journeyman
I have never been to an SJSU tourney. So before I get lost trying to find the CS club, where is the CS club and where can I find free parking?

$heen

Smash Ace
Sheridan, if I were to go to this, would you team with me? By the way, you still owe me lunch from a long time ago.

quak

Smash Champion
im coming to this, and i'll need to teammate

hope this i'll be a legit tourney, like how they used to be when i started out

i also hope i don't suck

pockyD

Smash Legend
i wonder if there are people out there that change their own diapers

is there anyone capable of doing that yet still chooses to continue wearing diapers instead of using the bathroom

pockyD

Smash Legend
but do they change their own diapers?

i'd imagine that if they had some infantilism fetish, it would involve being changed by someone else

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm sure that's what's preferred but sometimes they probably have to do it themselves, esp. if they can't find someone else to indulge them in their fetish.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so how long do they sit around with a soiled diaper before they change themselves?

and doesn't doing it themselves kill the entire illusion/fantasy

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
It's not just in 'using' the diaper but wearing it casually as well. Presumably it's different for each person, and it probably does kill their fantasy to some degree but not as much as not doing it at all.

Zoap

Smash Master
I'd like a partner before I get to the tourney this time. Anyone interested apply at here.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hey so erm...there will be no brawl at this tourney. i hate brawl. i have no idea why anyone thought there would be.

secondly and more importantly, sjsu is apparently cracking down a bit on security and rooms where we normally get the TVs may (unconfirmed) be locked. usually its about 50/50 with rooms being locked and unlocked, so theres a possibility that the CS room itself will only be able to procure 2 TVs. i am personally planning on bringing a 3rd, and an sjsu student will be bringing a 4th. however, we definitely need more TVs than this so just in case the TV situation is such that we dont have enough, i would HIGHLY reccomend that people bring setups of not only cubes with melee, but also a TV.

as i said, i am as of yet unsure, and its pretty likely that i'll be able to get a couple. i would definitely like to prevent a TV-less situation, though

Bets

Smash Journeyman
hey so erm...there will be no brawl at this tourney. i hate brawl. i have no idea why anyone thought there would be.

secondly and more importantly, sjsu is apparently cracking down a bit on security and rooms where we normally get the TVs may (unconfirmed) be locked. usually its about 50/50 with rooms being locked and unlocked, so theres a possibility that the CS room itself will only be able to procure 2 TVs. i am personally planning on bringing a 3rd, and an sjsu student will be bringing a 4th. however, we definitely need more TVs than this so just in case the TV situation is such that we dont have enough, i would HIGHLY reccomend that people bring setups of not only cubes with melee, but also a TV.

as i said, i am as of yet unsure, and its pretty likely that i'll be able to get a couple. i would definitely like to prevent a TV-less situation, though
I'll bring a set up

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I need a partner for brawl. Preferably someone who is good with MK. So then I can be MK too and we can tornado our way together to victory!

Top Bottom