• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HBP SJSU tourney oct 24 WELCOME SOCAL - BRING YOUR TVs + CUBES

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I'd be crazy not to go to this.

It's gonna be cool to be one of the worst players there (Ice ninja status), so hopefully I don't get any corner time.

So who wants to team? I think I can L-cancel now. :laugh:

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'd be crazy not to go to this.

It's gonna be cool to be one of the worst players there (Ice ninja status), so hopefully I don't get any corner time.

So who wants to team? I think I can L-cancel now. :laugh:
LOL

looks like quite a few people coming back to this

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im not sure if you are trying a very weak form of trolling or what but it was already said that there is no brawl at this tournament.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Yea socals coming i just talked to mango
so you can put that in the heading nick =)

and does someone near the venue want to house them!?

<3phil

Lovage

Smash Hero
yah we need housing friday night, prolly leaving saturday night

oh and lucky is coming in place of zhu

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I can house em

but i work till midnight

if u guys are gonna show up later than midnight then i will gladly house all of you

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I say...

Pound 4 rules for this tournament lol. I know not EVERYONE is coming for Pound 4 but I just feel like for the people who are we should get used to the rules o_o.

MacD

Banned via Administration
we are leaving late on friday so we might get in after midnight, i don't wanna drive in stupid traffic, but i wanna stay the night sat i think, i'm going to be running on suuper low probably and there is no way i could safely drive people home

and fly, i got a call from mango saying take us so i don't think this was planned in advance, but if you can find another driver, julian and julian would go i think

and use new rules

ps who is miles?

Zoap

Smash Master
This trip was hardly planned Macd lol. Me and Sheridan will go over the Pound 4 ruleset and work something out(expect a very similar set). Since Pocky we are still teaming. I may be able to house but I'm an hour and half away(though 20 mins from I-5) I'll confirm no later than Weds of next week.

MANGO/LUCKY/LOVAGE are coming put there names in the title.

ALSO GET HYPE

mango told me to do it

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
get ***** by work =/

adam: be the other car
Yeah I was sad at first since I had requested the day off.

Put its gunna be a manager shift so I get $12 an hour so I cant complain. I got to work make a $100 and I can probably still catch Finals and get friendlies in.

Also I am sooo down to house people sat night or to have some sort of smashfest at my place after the tourney.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lets make a second car so all these other socal people can go

the first car is:
mango
lucky
me
macd
sMoke2jointz

oh and for the ruleset it's fine if you keep corneria and mute city on

MacD

Banned via Administration
leaving at 8am on sat would suck, we're going to be getting in laaaaate tonight, we can't leave till like 5:30 and no way in hell am i sitting in stop and go traffic on a freeway for 2 hours, leaving after 7 for sure, maybe 8, if there is someone on the way friday night that could house that'd be cool, if not whatever we'll leave at 8 i guess and roam the city

andthe other car needs a driver, zhu said he'd split some driving, julian just wants to go, i forget who else did, but talk to them if you want to make another car happen

Top Bottom