• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: No Ceilings [Sometime before 2012]

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
GO AHEAD JOSE make me feel worse. I know you can do better than that!! =(

Haley, you know I'm already going to your house so...yeah...SUSHI! Or...hmm maybe we can go get bubble tea first? Just throwin' it out there :D I'm gonna try to get out of work a little early on Friday too.
=D

Lemme know, I'm actually thinking about going to the mall early on Friday.

I finish on Thursday so =3.

Sushi sounds awesome to me =3. I'm down for whatever as long as I chill and play a little melee =D

Brian - You still gonna come over? I got a random call from JasonFox asking if he could come over. =D PLUS you KNOW you wanna make trips to 7-11 son. <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
=D

Lemme know, I'm actually thinking about going to the mall early on Friday.

I finish on Thursday so =3.

Sushi sounds awesome to me =3. I'm down for whatever as long as I chill and play a little melee =D

Brian - You still gonna come over? I got a random call from JasonFox asking if he could come over. =D PLUS you KNOW you wanna make trips to 7-11 son. <3
i'll hit u up on aim son!

EDITTTT ur not on ... get on and im me now!

D1

Banned via Administration
I have hacked Melee. Check the Melee discussion for the Melee hacks and you thread. Its like literally right there.

Btw I really wanna go, but now it seems like my job is having training this upcoming Saturday for my new supervisory position. If I don't go I'm gonna get demoted...and I kinda like my paychecks....soooo....

Job>>>Melee

in this case.

Sucks it had to be on Heero's MAYLAY ONLY EVENT ARGH!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I have hacked Melee. Check the Melee discussion for the Melee hacks and you thread. Its like literally right there.

Btw I really wanna go, but now it seems like my job is having training this upcoming Saturday for my new supervisory position. If I don't go I'm gonna get demoted...and I kinda like my paychecks....soooo....

Job>>>Melee

in this case.

Sucks it had to be on Heero's MAYLAY ONLY EVENT ARGH!
Dude, it's alright, I understand. Your job is definitely more important than a Melee tourney.

Good ****, with the Rachel avi/sig!
Calamity Trigger Rachel for life yo!

Sitting this one out, gonna take a break until a few weeks before apex. GL guys.
Noooo, Eggm, please show up D;
I need you and your 300+ set-ups!! <3

I may be ending my break for this. =)
Lol you know you're coming! You're supposed to help me out here foo :[

Cia

das kwl
wow quitting on your break already...

what a scrubadubdub

I know.. but i haven't played melee since the last saffron. and i've been kinda wanting to. my options are

1) go to teco's on friday and from there go to No Ceilings.
2) go hang out in philly for the weekend because that place is cool sometimes..
3) go westchester and lv up in SSF4

i'm still deciding.

Alukard

Smash Hero
jaden ... 3rd option sounds amazing ... buuuuuuuuut ur really going to give a free win to me and g$? =\

especially at "home tuff" LOLOLOLOL

>=] rivalry fo' lyfe

Cia

das kwl
=( I thought you were definitely gonna come over D=.

Lemme know though.
well.. yeah. I'm def. going to ur smashfest. probably around my usually 8ish tho. <_<

jaden ... 3rd option sounds amazing ... buuuuuuuuut ur really going to give a free win to me and g$? =\

especially at "home tuff" LOLOLOLOL

>=] rivalry fo' lyfe
lol 'No Ceilings' isn't home turf. You're thinking of Saffron :laugh: and I'm pretty sure I couldn't beat you or G$ right now anyway.

Alukard

Smash Hero

well.. yeah. I'm def. going to ur smashfest. probably around my usually 8ish tho. <_<

lol 'No Ceilings' isn't home turf. You're thinking of Saffron :laugh: and I'm pretty sure I couldn't beat you or G$ right now anyway.
o **** yea ... saffron is home turf ... ****ing psychic badge ... funny wasn't the psychic badge a doubles match in hoenn ... or sumthing ... i remember that ... anyway dont gimme johns! give us first seed tho ... lol i think we finally deserve that much

D1

Banned via Administration
Dude, it's alright, I understand. Your job is definitely more important than a Melee tourney.

Good ****, with the Rachel avi/sig!
Calamity Trigger Rachel for life yo!
Thanks for understanding...and I'm still amazed there are other Rachel fanboys in the world. She's soooooo AMAZING. I wish she was in Melee...then again she'd be banned cuz she's so ****.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - Ahh aright ^_^. How are you getting to this btw? Cuz I have no plans to attend this.

Mogwai - Did you say you were thinkin of comin down to this? =3 should play at my place imo =D.

And I still have a bit of room atm if anyone wants to come over lemme know ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
Vanz - Ahh aright ^_^. How are you getting to this btw? Cuz I have no plans to attend this.

Mogwai - Did you say you were thinkin of comin down to this? =3 should play at my place imo =D.

And I still have a bit of room atm if anyone wants to come over lemme know ^_^
plans are cancelled tec0 ... g$ isn't going anymore

and i made plans for my lady friend to come over so ... i'm sry ... promise next time i'll go ... =] <3

Hax

Smash Champion
wait.. who's coming to this? lmao

Gso
Smashjin
Prog
Smashjin's friend
Eggm
Hax
DJ
Heero

who else?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah mine were always $5...not sure anymore though. Something we're trying to fight, yet another reason why I haven't planned any Saffron's yet.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah mine were always $5...not sure anymore though. Something we're trying to fight, yet another reason why I haven't planned any Saffron's yet.
yea the next no johns is sadly going to be 10$ venue as well ... summer time ***** venues =\

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm sorry to say, but I'm cancelling the event.
The owner usually has no problem with me running tournaments (even if it's last minute or a Smashfest), but of course he wants to make money. He wants to make at least a $100 profit off of any event I run and right now, it looks like it won't even hit 10.

I guess it's my fault for spoiling him and seeing how much money he can make off the Brawl kids :[

I'm sorry everyone.

Top Bottom