• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: No Ceilings [Sometime before 2012]

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah...

I just tried to call you BTW homo.

Anyway, this event shouldn't be canceled. =/

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so like roman and his car from new england r on the road right now. them and me is another 4. He's been driving since this afternoon and just got a call rf om te0 about it being cancelled. how f--ucked up is that srsly? there will be 20 ppl. it may be close but like c'mon.

new and me - 4
mogwai(and spawn i think) - 2

thats like 6 already. u mean to tell me that tristate can't put up 14 more heads?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
it's mad dumb cause i just got to swifts and have been driving since 2:30 for this ****

i'm def gunna be mad depressed if i can't go to tec0's tonight cause of this...

seriously if like barely less than 20 people show, you can take off a smidge if $100 is like the prime goal

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
^that's roman BTW, we're at Swift's now.

Pretty much:
I had to get my *** out of school an hour early to catch the bus to get to worcester so roman could pick me up so we could drive our ***** to CT and we just hear NOW (after 4 1/2 hours of driving) that this is getting canceled. I didn't drive that long just to raise my pokemon.
Plenty of people are going. Practically no one canceled. They'll make $100 easy. Someone needs to make sure that this tournament happens or you will make a little boy cry.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i'm just gonna continue the *also at swifts house and posting one after the other* combo

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo so like video heero guy can u like update us or something? Or is this like a final set in stone thingy. we have ppl who want to come. can't you talk to the owner or something?

Hey Im requesting that you post something thats like "final" on whether or not this is cancelled because I am not about driving out somewhere guessing, so plz dun keep us in the dark IF you are in fact in consideration after all of these post.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
heero, I'll pay extra to pad the amount that you are short of $100 (I think you'll probably get 20, if swift has 4, spawn, DD, Niko and Variola are supposedly coming here tonight and coming).

stop being a scrub and put this back on. if someone has his number, call him and let him know that people came from mass and are trying to come from north CT.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wait i dont understand LOL ... u can't cancel a tourney night b4 ... what is this GAMME? LMAO

nah for realz tho ... i wish i wasn't busy tmr i would just hold a no johns and get everyone backs but i'm busy =[

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yo

wat is this

i just stepped up my recording game hardcore. im on that new **** 2013, *****

and you're telling me, this is canceled?

bodybag?

roman owes me a mcgangbang match

and this is canceled?

people drove from MA

and this is canceled?

mogwai's beard has a bee hive

and this is canceled?

wat.

[scientology]

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
^^^

this man spittin knowledge

videoheero:
yo pick up ur phone son.

" you will lose all creditability if u cancel and I will never come to any tourneys hosted by you"
-irish mafia-

Banks

Smash Hero
holy what in the ****, if i drove down to this i'd be so pissed. we were pondering it

i feel bad for the mass kids especially, such a long drive

lol @ the night-before cancellation... haven't seen that in a while
(oh wait groat. that was run by a brawl player tho. wait....)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
heero do not cancel this it is kinda silly to do so. This is why you clear it with owners on the amount before you run something like this. In all honesty you should of did the math. People will come.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I just texted Heero and... heres what he texted me.

"I'm not near a computer because I had to do something for my mother, but just tell people that within the next 45 mins I'll have an update. Going to negotiate with the owner."

I dunno if he saw Mogwai's proposal so I just texted him it.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Okay, sorry I made everyone wait so long for an update, I've been busy doing things for my family. I've been really busy since my niece was born because I've had to assist with lots of things around the house.

Anyways. I talked to the owner three times within the last hour and we're good to go! I'm just gonna end up paying the difference out of pocket, which **** it. I don't mind. I just do feel really bad for the people who drove all the way over here.

heero, seriously, I'll pay you $100 and everyone else can pay me venue, just uncancel.
Thanks a lot for the offer Mogwai. Haley telling me this is part of the reason I just worked my *** off to get the event back up. Really though, that meant a lot.
heero do not cancel this it is kinda silly to do so. This is why you clear it with owners on the amount before you run something like this. In all honesty you should of did the math. People will come.
Alex, that's not the problem here. When it comes to math, trust me, I know **** well what I'm doing. I know all it takes is 20 heads to cover what he wants. The only reason this was on the verge of being cancelled for good was because the week before the event it literally seemed like no one was coming, I'm not calling out people because they have lives outside and obligations outside of Smash, but when you see the list on the previous page there was about 7 people coming to this. I'm not gonna stand here and john about my financial issues, but it would have been very difficult to those $65 and I wasn't going to increase venue last second.

Anyways, I'm sorry about everything guys.
Hope no one holds it against me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Heero the main thing is some people just don't want to post in the tourney thread all the time.

Just because your thread doesn't show activity doesn't mean people don't wanna attend bro.

Anyway I'm glad you're still running it. I kinda wish I didn't see the message cuz then I'd be ****en playing Roman's crazy *** in melee right now instead of trying to go to bed :laugh:

<333 Roman

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Any idea when the next one is?
No idea yet.
Someone pitched the idea of me hosting the weekend before Apex, but I personally don't think that's great and I'm already hosting Brawl at that venue next month. I kinda don't wanna host too soon after Apex, because everyone will be way too Smashed out, plus school starts again for most a week or two after Apex. I also don't know when Cris is planning on hosting the next Saffron.

Idk. Anyone have any suggestions?
Bee Tee Dubz, June 19th is out because that's my Brawl event, so that's out.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
So I am a complete and total idiot... I forgot there was a month after June >.>
Don't ask how, I just did.

I'll probably host in July then.
Also, depends on when Alu is hosting in July. I don't know if he's still planning that Mini-RoM in July.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Also depends if I'm hosting something. Saffron may happen in July depending...

Top Bottom