• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

KevinLUU

Smash Cadet
Also the fact that mango didn't join singles and you didn't join doubles adds to the suspicion. Has mango ever not wanted to take everyone's money? Hope you're the real deal though.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Also the fact that mango didn't join singles and you didn't join doubles adds to the suspicion. Has mango ever not wanted to take everyone's money? Hope you're the real deal though.
What are you talking about. I saw Joshua at Grev 10... He's some black kid who plays Mario pretty well.

Codi

Smash Ace
well actually mango doesn't like money matching noobs/scrubs/anyone worse then him which could lead to the idea that he doesn't like taking money from people

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
why was mango super banned? seems pretty dumb to me to ban the guy who's the best at one of the games this entire site is dedicated to

if scorp really is mango, i still think the banning of the first scorp account and the super ban of mango's account is still unjustified

D

Deleted member

mango was banned because he told a gay admin to "suk his ****" because Ace, the admin in question, was being a douchebag

that and the ****ty admins all got together and agreed to super ban mango to feel better about themselves despite sucking **** at smash

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Jun.

Smash Lord
Oh you guys were waiting?

Should have told me I was just sitting here staring at the screen

Jun.

Smash Lord
yeah sorry

lets go back to the original topic of the thread

HEY JOSHUA

sorry I played a role in the digression of a welcoming of a new player

bbb

Smash Champion
can I be a bad poster too?!??!?!?!?!???!??!?!!!!??!?!???!?!?!!!?!?!??!?!!??!!??!!!???!?!?!??.

Top Bottom