• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

AXE 09

Smash Master
So... shouldn't "ScorpionMaster" be innocent until proven guilty? If he doesn't do anything wrong on the boards, why would you ban him? I don't think he should be banned unless we can PROVE that it really is Mango.

If it really is mango, shouldn't we all be glad since he's posting legitimately now? ScorpionMaster is technically just an upgraded quality poster of Mango, which I'm totally fine with lol.

mio

Smash Ace
I'm really happy to see more players fulfilling the potential of the Mario Bros. these days. I still think Luigi is better than Mario and Doc, but I'm gonna have to work really really hard if I ever wanna prove that one. Ka-Master and Eddy Mexico, help me out!

MacD

Banned via Administration
on the tier list i guess

but i always remember people saying luigi would be the **** midtier if it weren't for ganon

DJMirror

Smash Master
I think Luigi is alright character..better then some ****ty *** characters like Bowser or Roy.

Sucks that he doesn't have a decent range on his attacks

mio

Smash Ace
Wavedash ftilt or dsmash are awesome for the ground, but against a character with long range / fast aerials (i.e. Marth & Falcon), Luigi doesn't stand a chance. All of his aerials ****, but they can't **** if you can't get close enough to land them.

But that's also why I think he does so well against spacies... they wanna get close to do their shiny bull**** and that's where Luigi is at his strongest

Adam M!

Smash Lord
luigi sucks beause he's boring to fight

just like all the mario bros

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
on the tier list i guess

but i always remember people saying luigi would be the **** midtier if it weren't for ganon
so, on the tier list, doc is better

but if you ignore how good characters are, luigi is better

it all makes ense
<3

Jun.

Smash Lord
spamming ranged aerials and exploiting priorities against luigi isn't exactly fun. The work is too clear cut and repetitive with both sides being aware

zzzzz.

D

Deleted member

i think mario/doc's potential is better than luigi's potential

but that doesn't mean luigi can't ****, just look at any ka-master vid

falcon ****s on luigi pretty hard, doesn't even have to play gay to win

Top Bottom