• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptown

Smash Ace
i like salty snacks better than sweet stuff.

...this is my contribution to smash.

Nerok

Smash Rookie
I couldn't make it to H.E.R.B one, me and my friends ran into a lot of trouble the day of the event and ended up having to bail unfortunately. But I am totally gonna try and make room on the calender for H.E.R.B 2.

Its about time I go out and get into the scene alot more. Keyva, TSFW, and myself have been waiting to play alot of good smashers sense the embarrassment that was Carolina Games Summit. Not only could we of over through the competition the setup to me was just lacking. Either way, plan to see us there.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I couldn't make it to H.E.R.B one, me and my friends ran into a lot of trouble the day of the event and ended up having to bail unfortunately. But I am totally gonna try and make room on the calender for H.E.R.B 2.

Its about time I go out and get into the scene alot more. Keyva, TSFW, and myself have been waiting to play alot of good smashers sense the embarrassment that was Carolina Games Summit. Not only could we of over through the competition the setup to me was just lacking. Either way, plan to see us there.
LOL did I meet you at CGS?

rhan

Smash Hero
OH HELLLLLLLL YESSSSSS!

Aug. is vacation month for my family and we always go to Nags Head for a week. I can try to convince my mom to have us go up during the week this happens so I won't have to drive as far. If not I'm still gonna drive up there if funds are straight.

In a nut shell: EXPECT TO SEE ME! NO JOHNS! I EFFING LOVE NC!!!!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
OH HELLLLLLLL YESSSSSS!

Aug. is vacation month for my family and we always go to Nags Head for a week. I can try to convince my mom to have us go up during the week this happens so I won't have to drive as far. If not I'm still gonna drive up there if funds are straight.

In a nut shell: EXPECT TO SEE ME! NO JOHNS! I EFFING LOVE NC!!!!
yuhyuhyuhyuh

rhan

Smash Hero
yuhyuhyuhyuh
Yeah I seem repetitive but this time is different. I don't have to rely on others feeding me bull**** then backing out the last minute. I'm driving myself up there and back. I get my license by the end of this school year andf I already got my car. This summer I'll be set to do what I want, when I want.

Also do you play Starcraft? I found a guy with the same tag as you.

3 Young Links? What Is This?
Needz maor baby Lincs

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Haha...
I hope I am the only female nub entering melee singles.-___-
That'd make me feel special.Maybe doubles with KUJA? XD
Now that I am "officially" a host, I will certainly work on getting everybody set up on time. >>

Anyways, I'm hyped. :D

Note to Vilt, I plan on entering, if that means you have to add me to your list. :/

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Haha...
I hope I am the only female nub entering melee singles.-___-
That'd make me feel special.Maybe doubles with KUJA? XD
Now that I am "officially" a host, I will certainly work on getting everybody set up on time. >>

Anyways, I'm hyped. :D

Note to Vilt, I plan on entering, if that means you have to add me to your list. :/
I don't think you're a girl...

enjoy your testicles...

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go. Hotel's only gonna be for melee so, idk maybe 50-100$ on that, but the drive would be long, and the plane would be expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom