• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I could only go to this if you moved it to like the end of September or some other earlier summer time lol, but that's probably not happening.

Honestly, just do what's best for you, not me. I'd like to rep NC, but if I can't do to scheduling, then that's just the way it goes.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I definitely need to look at this that are going down in the summer and see where to fit this. I'm thinking June but again I need to look into what is going on. New date will definitely be up by the 28th as I am busy with college and work. Hype this ****!

rhan

Smash Hero
If the date changes I might have to reconsider comming. :(

But I wouldn't forget about the tourney. It'll probably be harder for me to possibly get down there...

Vilt

Smash Lord
If the date changes I might have to reconsider comming. :(

But I wouldn't forget about the tourney. It'll probably be harder for me to possibly get down there...
NO! You are coming! I will get you personally if I have to. (I rather not but I WILL!)

rhan

Smash Hero
NO! You are coming! I will get you personally if I have to. (I rather not but I WILL!)
I doubt you would do that for a complete stranger.

I wouldn't care for a date change. I'm just saying I'm gonna need to step my game up if I wanna come. I wouldn't recommend a date in July because of Genesis. I think the 27th and the 28th of June may be good? But then that gives 2 weeks before Genesis and smashers might get real choosy on where their money goes before then (and maybe after).

Anytime in August is fine by me and the last weekend in June should be fine I think. These are just my opinions.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I want to change the date ASAP but Vilt never gets on AIM.

rhan

Smash Hero
Nah it's looking really good for me. I'm not even saying that to just BS everybody. I'm almost done with Behind the Wheel. Thursday is when I go on the highway. Then 3 more days on the highway and I'm done.

I wouldn't want to miss this after how amazing H.E.R.B 1 was. :)

Peepee we need to play again. I gotten so much better since you last saw. Ask Darksyde. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom