• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
im I suppose to care what you guys (Smith/DJ) think? lol

anyways If i get enough money for teams i should be here.

Foxy

Smash Master
i believe i'm teaming with omni for brawl...

pretty sure i have no melee teammate.

i'm assuming karn is taken

so i think i'll be teaming with gofg

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
uh, it literally took me like an hour to get a heracross, lol. headbutting trees is so boring.

it's a flaafy, quilava, and heracross. atm, at least. i'm sure your pokemon are better than me by now.
mine is magmar, feraligatr, jolteon,alakazam, ho-0h(but im switching him out for primeape, dont like using legendary's) and gabite. the lvls range from 33-45

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
garchomp is not an uber... so he's basically snake of pokemon, but he's not considered legendary/broken/Mk. he's usable for the airship tourney, and he's my favorite dragon

@behr thanks bro. lul im on victory road right now, i love that i still have to beat the elite four, fight 8 more gym leaders, and ash before im done with the game.

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** im jealous. ):

I cant decide between. Kid Cudi,Clothes, or HeartGold.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm curious, since brawl plus isn't happening on Friday did it get canceled or moved. Because if it's moved I may still want to enter it, because I couldn't make it on Friday.

null55

Smash Master
everyone in NC get at that.

i'll be yelling in Hax's ear.

"****IN AYRAB."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom