• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yeah, umm.

I'm scheduled to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I could potentially get off, but I really need the money, honestly. So I'm gonna get in that maturity combo.

I'm happy I was able to get to Duke, though. I'm gonna miss seeing so many people at HERB. :(

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
HYPE

Me and Maria are taking all non-homosexual couples MM challengers.

Also, crazy **** is going down in Gofg's room and it's gonna be SO ****.

Also, I am going to be a beacon of hype this tourney and I hope the rest of NC follows suit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll get back to my horrible hips momentarily, but right now, something important must be posted.

Hungrybox IS coming to this, but he needs our help! He is flying into RDU airport at 10AM on SATURDAY, and he needs someone to pick him up. Volunteers?

Next issue. Hungrybox has nowhere to stay. Someone offer him a room or a ride to Karn's(Karn got that housing cleared, right?).

Be bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom