• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
TC! I haven't seen him since he beat my *** at a billfest.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Us Columbus folks are leavin' at about 10am or so. Pickin' up DOGY along the way. Lol so I have no clue what time we'll get there, but we'll be there around night time as well. Lookin' forward to some mad friendlies in ya'llz roomz.

[absolute hyped]

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm 99.9% confirmed to come to this on Sunday. ****.

Also, sorry to see that you aren't able to go, stingers.

Finally, I really hope somebody can get my bro to this. NC will need the aid of his C4.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Parents won't let me take the car... Anyone in the Raleigh/Cary area that can give rides?

GofG

Smash Champion
okay there are so many ****ing people staying in my room that I can't remember all of them

georgia; i understand you're bringing six people. tennessee, I understand you're bringing four people. josh and maria. myself and foxy. codie and jack.

if you're staying in my room and plans have not changed, please send me a text confirming this (919)816-6668

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
just got thrown some mad BS. Originally my rehearsal was going to take up Saturday and Sunday of this weekend, but now my manager is telling me it will just be all day Saturday so i missed herb for nothing.... Who ever takes the NCSU crew i will join with them. doubt i will be able to register, with it being so late, but i will come for morale support.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
if the state crew can't get a ride I might be able to get them on my way there. But that would be on saturday and cause an extra hour of driving each way for me. I only have 3 open seats though and you could probably help me and seth split the cost of our room.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Update on my attendance: I'm gonna have to get home on Sunday (not ridiculously late either), since I have to take a test on Monday.

I might just skip out on singles if it lasts too long.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what do you mean register? You don't have the money?
yea. didnt try hard to find money for this cause originally i wasnt going. plus, i dont want to make it hecktic for u seeding the brackets, seeing as its like 2 days away.

Jon?

Smash Champion
UPDATE: Foxy has offered to give me, Shady, Pai, and Ledgr rides to this.

If anyone going back Sunday afternoon that is from the Raleigh/Cary area, please help Shady get back home!

Vilt

Smash Lord
yea. didnt try hard to find money for this cause originally i wasnt going. plus, i dont want to make it hecktic for u seeding the brackets, seeing as its like 2 days away.
I'm doing at the door registration now so it wouldn't matter anyway. Find the money. :3

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I can't make it to HERB, sorry bros.

I'll see you guys at Bills and I'm most likely going to have a tournament at ECU sometime in April so then as well
Awwww, man, I thought we were going to team at this. We were going to avenge our previous performance! Oh well.

Love the sound of an ECU tourney, btw.

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Tairseth, Firoki and, Ambiguous-Havok have arrived at the hotel and are staying in Room 104 on the bottom floor left wing if you guys wanna lay out some friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom