• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh I wanted to put it there cause I thought it will attract more people.

rhan

Smash Hero
My name is in the first post. I should at least post once in this thread.

If I come I got setups for both games. Maybe lug a VCR around with me if someone wants to record?

Strong chance on seeing me there NC.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Awesome, rhan!

Bringing a VCR sounds like a great idea, I know I and many others would love to have their matches recorded.

In other news, my Melee save data got corrupted. I've unlocked Doc, Jiggly, Falco, and Ganon so far. Whoo.

BEHR

Smash Hero
That reminds me im going to PM everybody and see what they can bring.

rhan

Smash Hero
Stingers: No problem. It's nothing fancy but it does get the job done. It'll mainly be on my Melee TV though. lol

I'll put it on a different TV for finals and such if needed.

BEHR: To save time of PM'ing me I got:

-2 TV's
-Wii + Brawl
-Cube + Melee
-VCR
-Power Strips?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
For everyone who wants to use one of the sigs and have them linked to this page, do this:

Click on insert image and put in the url of the sig you want to use. That should give you some HTML. Highlight everything, click on insert link, and put in the url of the front page.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Stingers: No problem. It's nothing fancy but it does get the job done. It'll mainly be on my Melee TV though. lol

I'll put it on a different TV for finals and such if needed.

BEHR: To save time of PM'ing me I got:

-2 TV's
-Wii + Brawl
-Cube + Melee
-VCR
-Power Strips?
Thanks bro. :3

rhan

Smash Hero
Shush...

I'll tell you the secret of life if you never bring that up again.

Deal?

CStick

Smash Lord
if enough people would be down for melee for it to be considered an actual melee tourney then I'm down for melee at least. This is awhile away, so I'll see whats up as things get closer, but i'm interested.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ya Im more interested in the Melee Part Bro. <3

So I'll try counting on how many we might get.

Mister E- Thanks Bro.

rhan

Smash Hero
Both are so tempting....
Is this a yes or no?

if enough people would be down for melee for it to be considered an actual melee tourney then I'm down for melee at least. This is awhile away, so I'll see whats up as things get closer, but i'm interested
CStick you must come. You can't have us SoVA kids make it to this and you don't. :p

rhan

Smash Hero
Mashi <3

It's a must that SoVA comes now.

Edit:

I just read the first page. We're probably gonna have to just drop by for the Melee day. We're just kids and I don't think my mom will let me stay the night. Sorry bros.

With that said No Brawl. So 2 TV's with cubes but only one Melee disc....So If anyone else brings a Melee disc there I'll be the guy with that extra setup. And I'm trying to have my bro and S-Man tag along.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mashi <3

It's a must that SoVA comes now.

Edit:

I just read the first page. We're probably gonna have to just drop by for the Melee day. We're just kids and I don't think my mom will let me stay the night. Sorry bros.

With that said No Brawl. So 2 TV's with cubes but only one Melee disc....So If anyone else brings a Melee disc there I'll be the guy with that extra setup. And I'm trying to have my bro and S-Man tag along.
How old are you bro im a kid two. o 3o;

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm 16 and my brother is 13. If I was by myself I probably could have stayed. My mom let me when I went to Jubilee. But since I have my brother it's a different story.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'm 16 and my brother is 13. If I was by myself I probably could have stayed. My mom let me when I went to Jubilee. But since I have my brother it's a different story.
Oh I see.

im 14.

rhan

Smash Hero
My brother could possibly be your partner. He wanted to do teams but I couldn't be his partner because I'm already S-Man's.

He plays Samus. Bowser and G&W are his other characters...But they're not good team characters.

He's not a scrubby Samus. He can PMC and SWD. He uses missle kinda often but he won't try to point them at you. There might be the occational missle so you might just have to be alert.

BEHR

Smash Hero
My brother could possibly be your partner. He wanted to do teams but I couldn't be his partner because I'm already S-Man's.

He plays Samus. Bowser and G&W are his other characters...But they're not good team characters.

He's not a scrubby Samus. He can PMC and SWD. He uses missle kinda often but he won't try to point them at you. There might be the occational missle so you might just have to be alert.
I dont mind. :3

BEHR

Smash Hero
? i havnt been added to the list yet... :(

BEHR, can you add me to the list? im comming along with maybe my younger brother and two freinds. and im bringing a set for brawl (TV, Wii, and Brawl), my melee is messed up so i cant bring my copy.
Gotcha Bro. :3

Crios- o 3o

Top Bottom