• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm gonna be in SC that day for Melee.

Rocky Mount is probably not allowed by my parents anyway with the other tournies I'm goin to in January.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
really? why not, I'm totally doing it, if I can. If I don't make it, I'll by some plane tickets or something, unless you have something else planned like that Van thing.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im loving the Attendance right now hopefully that many people come. <3

I think half of that would be Melee.

and why hasn't Ali posted in here yet? >D

BEHR

Smash Hero
I just looked at the attendance list. When did Inui say he'd be interested?
I've been talking to him about it in the Florida Brawl rankings

and I've been to the NJ thread a couple times

and he plays Melee. :'D

BEHR

Smash Hero
That would be helpful so thanks.

Bring T.Vs if you can.

rhan

Smash Hero

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I never have a standard teammate now, so I dunno what'll happen.

You can team with me I guess bro, unless Ali has some problem with it (Ali we should get this worked out sometime lol).

BEHR

Smash Hero
Good News my Brothers might move out so that means I might be able to house people.

^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan take me with you!?!?!?!? i want to go for brawl. plz take me with you :)

and since toasty isnt coming i'll have to see if Famous can come as well.

and if he can't DR.PP or Ali want to team?

Im pretty good with Marth :)
Passenger Restrictions

"If you are under age 18, you may carry only one passenger under age 18 during the first year that you hold your driver's license. After you have held your license for one year, you may carry only three passengers under age 18 until you reach age 18. Learner's permit holders may not carry more than one passenger under age 18. Passenger restrictions do not apply to immediate family members.
Violations of either the curfew or passenger restrictions can result in the suspension of your driver's license."

I've already got S-Man and my little bro. But I might take the risk. But I don't even know if we're even gonna go for the Brawl day also. I think just the Melee day and get home.

Edit @ BEHR: Housing? :]

Looks like Brawl day might be an option.

rhan

Smash Hero
I SMELL LOOPHOLE!!!

http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/citizen/drivers/restrictions.asp

I don't see anything that retricts me from having persons 18 or older in the car with me. So I guess it's cool if you ride around with us. Whole thing with that is that we proabably won't go for the Brawl day. If we can possible get reliable housing then I'll talk to S-Man and see if he wants to go the Brawl day. My bro won't care either way.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll probably house VA and some GA maybe FL if they come defiantly FL cause they are the farthest or I might save up money to get the apartment.

rhan

Smash Hero
That's understandable.

I'll probably chip in towards the apartment. But how big are these apartments and how many people will the apartment complex let stay at said place? I'm not trying to get kicked out just cause of having too many people in the apartment... ._.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hmm from what Vilt told me Its about the size of his apartment.

2 Bed Rooms there pretty big and can 6 fit people about like in each room maybe more if you can.

Living room(Big)- Can fit around 10

Kitchen

1 Bathroom.

Hmm me and him will go check the apartments and I will take Pics of the place if that makes people feel more comfortable.

rhan

Smash Hero
That's what you get for being drunk all of the time Rhan. =p
Que????

I don't drink......Imma good boy! :D

Hmm from what Vilt told me Its about the size of his apartment.

2 Bed Rooms there pretty big and can 6 fit people about like in each room maybe more if you can.

Living room(Big)- Can fit around 10

Kitchen

1 Bathroom.

Hmm me and him will go check the apartments and I will take Pics of the place if that makes people feel more comfortable.
That seems pretty decent. Is this gonna hve to include all of the OOS'ers? Or just who ever chips in?

So many questions. Just trying to be prepaired. Sorry.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dont worry questions are good. ^_^

well you guys wont have to chip in unless you want too help out which will be loved cause I would most likely spend my money.

Well if we have enough money from the Venue Fee left over we would use that money towards the apartments if thats fine with everybody else or you dont mind.

Any more questions just call or text me and you can post them here also.

Top Bottom