• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm going to try and make it down again, and I'll be stackin' up on that Vitamin C so I won't have any sick johns for the afterparty (I'm not a club regular btw, just sayin', Cleveland clubs are grimy as **** so yeah...lol). Could anyone offer me housing this time around? I'm going to have to cut on the spending a bit if I'm looking to make another trip.

And I got Marth on overtime in the lab, you already know. Many people see potential, so I know I'm on the right track.

The source of my tag btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxmz4jcfSHw

clowsui

Smash Legend
My Marth is better than yours, fact. I'll show you at this tournament.

With regards to housing...man Cincy be slackin' SO HARD on the housing =( so who knows mayne

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Just another post to remind anyone who may need a palce to stay, that we do too (2 of us--from WV). We could room to make it financially feasible.

Clowsui, I think a long time ago we were supposed to play (possibly a money match, but whatever), so we should do that here. It will be evident who I am, I'll have a hat with "Sombra" stitched into it (lame, yes).

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm going to try and make it down again, and I'll be stackin' up on that Vitamin C so I won't have any sick johns for the afterparty (I'm not a club regular btw, just sayin', Cleveland clubs are grimy as **** so yeah...lol). Could anyone offer me housing this time around? I'm going to have to cut on the spending a bit if I'm looking to make another trip.

And I got Marth on overtime in the lab, you already know. Many people see potential, so I know I'm on the right track.

The source of my tag btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxmz4jcfSHw
Get with one of the Knees, KB. I'm sure one of'em could help you out.

MJG

Smash Hero
Who?

Some corrections

Mysterious Event II better be Windjammers.
LOL @ THIS POST.

MO's best is still Hylian and they have plenty of other players (Although, MO's top 3 is easily Hylian, Nicole and Legan).

Also, I don't think Kansas will be there (besides fino and I).

I think the event would be a good oneee

NBA JAM SIDE TOURNEY
Intoxicated of course.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
My Marth is better than yours, fact. I'll show you at this tournament.

With regards to housing...man Cincy be slackin' SO HARD on the housing =( so who knows mayne
I'm in no position to claim that my Marth is better than anyone's. I'm just going to keep practicing and playing him in tournament, and whatever happens happens.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm in no position to claim that my Marth is better than anyone's. I'm just going to keep practicing and playing him in tournament, and whatever happens happens.

Did you lose your balls when you lost to Kass?

The correct response would have been:

Okay you Jackie Chan lookin' ***** let's throw 50 on this MM and then afterwards I can buy you something off the Dollar Menu
I know you know better KB.

:yeahboi:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yeah seriously KB :glare:

I'm trying to **** talk you here

Speaking of **** talk

Tech Chase you salty no good alcoholic I bet your DFree couldn't take a game off my Marth if the rest of your partying life depended on it. I mean come on who beats a Wolf by 5% with DDD? In the end I guess all PR means is Please **** (Me)

$10 MM. Actually let's make it $5 so maybe you'll have enough money to get your b.tch a.zz Dollar Menu n.gga self to McDonald's. Pimp's gotta treat his hoes right, ya dig?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Yo, Y.b.M., DK on Brinstar. You dying at 30% this time.

Tmacc we're playing a 24 minute set next time. Losing game 2 on purpose for that ****.

MW:W, I will style on you so hard in NBA Jam that you'll have to give up chicken.

Gay smashers, Imma convert Gifts just to hook him up with people that aren't you.

Arcade Legend, top scoring every single machine and you know what three letter censored name I'll be using.

Hilt, I'll be making 9 pools and seed it better than you.

Infern, I'll show you how to get Mario next to your name in results.

Tako, I will out-laugh you.

Everyone else, don't even get mentioned because ya'll are boring.

ZTD | TECHnology

LMAOOOOO at WTP.

Also Jackie Chan:

Did you notice how I didn't use the ledge infinite against Lumi ;)

But anyway...

I will enjoy using a Cincinnati 10 dollar bill at Club Pulse. I didn't think you guys had bills higher than ones..

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah, I've just learned that I maintain my focus so much better when I just go in with subtlety and play. I'll save the gloating for when I'm shuffling the money, haha.

But since it's you Chi, yeah bring that Bruce Lee lookin' *** over here so I can mop the floor with that Falco again son. You know you scared!

ZTD | TECHnology

Also WTP, I love you for all the wonderful favors youve done me but if you take Gifts away you only leave Cinci in a stretcher.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@KB

You know, I have to hand it to you. You're the first person who has actually taught me something from a loss

You know what this lesson is?

"In dat ***" isn't good enough. It's all about sodomy.

Prepare to receive the gay the next time, and I ain talkin bout no Gifts lovin either. Straight up get on your knees and suck the big Falco **** cause it's comin your way, fgt

Once a Freech, always a Freech. I'll have you running back to that broad -- and losing even harder -- in no time

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I spiked that hand-me-down *** Falco at below 50% with a full jump dair before he even THOUGHT of ledgejumping son...it was like [jump button]...BOOM MUTHA****A!!!

you ain't even have a second stock

Dem reads

clowsui

Smash Legend
I see you're dwelling on the past

That's okay though, at least you're admitting you have no future. First step to fixing a problem is acknowledging it

:denzel:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow. This is funny. Haha.

Hm, lets see here...who can I **** talk? Oh! Sparta Kick! I'mma kick yo ***!
You tall white *** mo'****a! I'mma **** your snake and your ***** *** mk. :D

REVENGE BABY ;)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Wow. This is funny. Haha.

Hm, lets see here...who can I **** talk? Oh! Sparta Kick! I'mma kick yo ***!
You tall white *** mo'****a! I'mma **** your snake and your ***** *** mk. :D

REVENGE BABY ;)
lmfaoooo. Oh yeah... and I was surprised when we struck to FD. I thought I was the only one who took Snakes there with MK lol.

Picturing Kass and hearing her voice while reading this....

*dead*
^

BPx

Smash Lord
Kassy I wish I played that MU against other people as well as I did against you... That fart on the first stock was ********, to say the least. :s Come to Kahoka, bring Judo for the hype? AND NBA JAMZ

MJG

Smash Hero
Im not even going to ask for MMs on the thread of a tournament anymore...I only did 3 @ SiiS6...mainly because I didn't recognize half of the people I challenged (and no one came up to me lmao).

Accepting MMs if you find me @ the venue.

lain

Smash Master
Yo, Y.b.M., DK on Brinstar. You dying at 30% this time.

Tmacc we're playing a 24 minute set next time. Losing game 2 on purpose for that ****.

MW:W, I will style on you so hard in NBA Jam that you'll have to give up chicken.

Gay smashers, Imma convert Gifts just to hook him up with people that aren't you.

Arcade Legend, top scoring every single machine and you know what three letter censored name I'll be using.

Infern, I'll show you how to get Mario next to your name in results.

Tako, I will out-laugh you.

Everyone else, don't even get mentioned because ya'll are boring.
yo kevin KILLED IT SON LMFAOOOOOOO

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I've always enjoy FD for snake. :p
Don't hate on my delicious man voice.

Idk bpow, we'll see...
i do want a rematch though, get yo *** here!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii will attempt to get Pittsburgh to go to this because...
1. Pittsburgh is hilarious, despite the fact that like...5 people play Brawl.
2. Lokii doesn't have a car at this college place...so she needs to get a ride with Pittsburgh
3. Lokii has class Monday morning, so she cannot afford timewise to go home to NEOH just to find some way to get down there and back. Unless she can somehow magically get on the Megabus at a really weird hour. But then parents will be angry with her for coming home for video games.

Lokii also speaks in 3rd person when she needs sleep. And somehow types more grammatically correct than when awake, despite the 3rd person. Go figure.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
MAAAAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEE (I MEAN I WAS JUST HERE!) I'll see what the rest of the MD boys think

but all these post VVVVV made me want to go a little more.

NBA JAM SIDE TOURNEY
Intoxicated of course.
No MJG:

Mortal Kombat 2 CPU Only. The hype for that at SIIS6 was unreal.
COMPUTER JAX THOUGH?!?!? My mans was bodyin everyone

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Picturing Kass and hearing her voice while reading this....

*dead*
^^

Top Bottom