• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dude those Shakes are soooo legit.

I'll join someone on a Steak N' Shake run. Its been a MI tradition ever since SIIS5 where that one weird, quirky waitress told Lain he was the hottest man she's ever seen lolololol

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Do participates fill out the entire bracket after pools, or do they only fill out a top 8 bracket once the bracket gets that far?
This one is still up in the air. When Oro and I last talked about it (he helped me develop the idea), we said at the end of pools for the sake of convenience and to make sure there are distinct winners. But I can't help but feel this is a guessing game...I think I will get people to submit their fantasy top 8 after I have the bracket created.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Tako, OS, Kel, Steph, and I went to steak and shake after Siis, we were going to play board games there, but then we ended up playing a frustrating doodle game that OS made up on the spot. :S

Maybe this time we can play board games? Like DUNGEON LORDS!!!

Look at how complicated this game looks. lmao It's so fun though, Hilt and Crash would love it. ^_^

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@_@

it looked...tiered from that angle

@Kyle: everyone wants to be DtJ

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If I came to this then who'd team with me? I use :wolf:/:metaknight: in teams and usually place top 3 in my area in teams. I like especially teaming with :olimar:s (Teamed with Rich, Logic, and Tin man before with success). If you're going to this Fino then team with me?

:018:

Chuee

Smash Hero
If I came to this then who'd team with me? I use :wolf:/:metaknight: in teams and usually place top 3 in my area in teams. I like especially teaming with :olimar:s (Teamed with Rich, Logic, and Tin man before with success). If you're going to this Fino then team with me?

:018:
You'd better come to this
:wolfbrawl:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
OMG JAKE YES! Nothing will stop us this time. NOTHING!

Also, I will team with you if you want Gull. I don't think my normal partner will make it out to this. For dubs I can play Wario, MK or Wolf. Doesn't really matter to me.
:phone:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Just my quad-daily "does anyone need a roommate?" comment.

Does anyone need a prospective roommate? Also, I'm extremely looking forward to this. I'm ready to really play this time; Ralph Cecil, we should play here. In fact, everyone play me!

Like I said, I have another person coming with me. It would be murder leaving that Saturday night to drive home. I want to stay as late as I can.

~ Sombra

clowsui

Smash Legend
We don't have enough MK players in the MW to the point where it'll make a positive difference for an MK ban. MK stays in both singles and doubles. Besides, this is good prep for APEX

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good choice, Chi.

I will personally support the ban to its fullest once the actual date hits, but until then, like Chi said...it's Apex prep time.

clowsui

Smash Legend
because I believe in the legitimacy of Brinstar/RC/PS2 as counterpicks

but it's worth consideration, i suppose.

Top Bottom