• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HITYBMBF...... Lasrs' 1st Tourney! Er, ****ed Up ******** Current Brackets Up... ._.

Also, regarding PR's question: Yes, the PM'ing is for starter stages, after that, since it's loser's pick, well, losers get to CP.

Alsoalso, updated OP with new rules, members/teams, etc.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

--True Blue--
-Prince Ramen, the prince who eats Ramen/
-Sonikupo, the (insertclevertitleherebecauseIhavenoideawhattosay)/:sonic:

Wait, what? ;.; Even something like "that Sonic fantard over there" is better than that. >_<

/disappointed​

@Night: Not lazy, time deprived.
@GG: No, I'm letting you in. You registered before that rule was put into effect. I just don't think I'll be able to edit the OP right now. :p

JUDGE

Smash Lord
hey trds count me in^^
me and Gale 14
our team name will be: Frame 5 (not very original i know lol)

JUDGE/JUDGE/5285-0299-4594/Mario/Mario/Mario

GALE 14/GALE/5285-0299-4594/MK/Snake/Link

we'll play one one wii that's why we have the same friendcode^^

Alright, well, uh, Brackets are going up tonight @7PM. Like I said, there's still enough space for two more teams, so you have five hours left to register. But, the tourney can't proceed with 11 teams. So, if only one more team joins by 7, I'm sorry, but they will be cut, and it'll be a ten team tourney. I'm anxious to get brackets up today so the matches can start ASAP.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Get on those brackets, TRDS.

And by 'get on', I'm asking for you to construct them.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think that name might be a bit inappropriate.

It's actually making fun of Lil' Wayne, but if Chaco feels the need to censor it, go ahead and change it back to "Shadow13 Enthusiasts".

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I'm going to work in 20minutes so me and Ramen probably won't be able to do our games today.

I see no brackets. o_o Or are you still making them? Kupo is still disapointed. :088:

Yeah, I'm still in the proccess of making them. I just need some more info from these other two entrants.

Top Bottom