• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HITYBMBF...... Lasrs' 1st Tourney! Er, ****ed Up ******** Current Brackets Up... ._.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Oh god, double Sonic on wifi. I am awestruck by this foolish/brilliant plan.

BTW, if someone wants to join this, but has no partner, VM me.

Plumbers of War. I honestly forget who that is. XD Sift through two or three pages to find out.

Also, people need to tell me, either by VM, PM, or posting in this thread, if they've done their matches, and if so, the outcomes.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I think Zen has johns about playing on the weekdays so don't expect anthing from us for a hwile.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
TRDS your bracket image is failing, thus we have no idea who we are playin

Sorry people. I thought you had all just given up on this tourney, seeing as I didn't get any match results from anybody. I'd rather let this die, and wait a while until I start a properly planned tourney with properly planned brackets. I feel so fail and ********.

Omg thanks Sammy. That really means a lot to me. :O
Something that I've learned from this: Nver organize team tourneys.

ericftw

Smash Rookie
what can i say, this was a great idea! just too bad it didnt quite work out, but with another good idea like this, youll be doing fine! :p!

yes but they can also be hard to set up and manage unfortunantly
eh i understand that but if you get people to cooperate and the ability to contact them then it should run smoothly...most of the time at least.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh hell no :/
this is cancelled?
however don't give up trds
a team tourney is a wonderful thing and i bet you'll get the next one to run^^

Top Bottom