• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 15(results/real life fight : super saiyan sandtrap vs 12 year old black kid)

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, I hope we hold our tourneys at Funplex from now on! :chuckle:

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!:

RedInvader: GG's man, glad u could come! We need some team practice sometime.
KRD: GG's in friendlies! Glad u could make it man, those friendlies were too good. How you almost beat me with bowser still floors me xD I guess I need more zair. Speaking of which...
Zair: GG's man, awesome link ditto's! Hope you come to these things more often!
Male Platypus: GG's man, best luigi I've ever seen xD your fox is pwnage as well, hope to see u at WHOBO! :D
Jerm: I agree, good friendlies. :p
Dphat: I think I deserve some friendlies the next time we meet. :\
3000: Crazy stuff man, good job reppin low tiers! :D
Kown: My victory on Rainbow Cruise against your pit was nothing short of a miracle. Too close man, I have to admit if it wasn't for my bair DI you prolly would've easily 2/3 stocked me. Very good games, and very good pit, one of the best, if not THE best, I've seen yet.
Razer: Lol, I was chasing you for like an hour just to get a friendly in with you, but it seemed as though divine intervention kept that from ever happening. Friendlies at HOBO16 or WHOBO will happen, foshizz. Very nice job on getting first btw, grats! Best Snake evar! :chuckle:
Kailo: Bah, I SD'd on norfair more times than any other friendly or match I played! xD No johns though, your wolf is too good. GG's :D
Gnes: Same sitch as Razer, kept trying to grab u and throw u into a friendly, but ur rolls and spot dodges were too much for me. Friendlies shall be had at the next HOBO, definitely. :)
jS: GG's man, didn't expect those shine gimps xD Male Platypus pulled those off on me too, needa expect those next time. Ah well, I still won some tho, and I have 35:65 matchup johns. :p GG's!
BV88: We needa have some friendlies sometime. :D
BlueJ: awesome friendlies, if there was ever a low tier tourney, I have to admit, I'd gulp if I saw you there. Very nice Mario, I don't think I'll ever meet or see a better one. Moar friendlies shall be had at the next hobo! :]
Ozz: AMAZING friendlies, falco vs link is just too fun!!! Wow, I never thought I'd ever wind up say that, lol. Great Marth and Lucario as well, hope to see ya at HOBO16/WHOBO! :D
Anyone I forgot: SKROO U! xD jk I luvs u and we needa play friendlies sometime.

Oh, also, for anyone who didn't know the story about my ripped off match at the tournament...
SO...after my miraculous win against Kown, I went out for about 10 or so minutes to order a large pizza with BV88 and RedInvader. Apparently, during that short period of time, my next match was called, and even though I asked often if I had a match, it still managed to slip by me. So it was me vs Dphat, but I hadn't heard anyone announce our match.

So Dphat goes to the assigned TV, plays a random kid, thinks it was me, and reports a win.

I played Kailo afterwords, and lost (VGG's btw :D), then waited around for my next match for about 2 hours, considering I thought that I was still in loser's bracket due to that I had not heard anything about me having a match against Dphat beforehand. I eventually grow concerned that I was forgotten, talk to Xyro, and he tells me that I was already out of the tourney. I say, WHAAAAA!?!?!?!?, then he shows me the brackets, and I see that Dphat beat me in winners even though i didn't play him, we call over Dphat, he says he beat Dingding then is informed that I'm Dingding and he's like, WHAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.

Considering it was too far into the tourney for anyone to do anything about it, I was given a refund. I know Dphat's really good, but hey, I still wanted my match. I beat a pit on rainbow cruise, so miracles do happen (Sorry I've been rubbing that in a lot Kown xD).

Well, other than that, GREAT tourney! I hope for a bit bigger turnout next time, so that I don't have such a hard bracket lol. C yall at HOBO16 and/or WHOBO!!! :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As happy as I am for 3000 getting 5th...

Punk still used Meta Knight in doubles...
He's gonna have to win a tournament with Sonic to make me feel better.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ultimate Razer-Good job on winning! *offers all sheep to him* DI is so easy to understand, but I dunno if it can be done very well with a Wiimote and nunchuk...let me see what I can do, lol.

Infinity-We didn't play. :(

Gness-Hmm, you'll probably get 1st or 2nd at the next one. I wish we didn't have to place each other do early since we know each other's playstyle all too well. :(

Jerm-Nice, 4th. You're so inconsistent, lol. You should have played me again! Maybe at next tourney we can have a rematch. I know you want REVENEGE on me. :)

Mr.3000-Hahahaha, too good. Random bair ftw. I would love to play you sometime...

Light-I don't care if you don't like the matchup with Shiek, use her instead of Meta Knight! :)

Dphat-You used Meta too? You broke my heart...jk, you do what you have to win I guess. Good job. :)

DMG-Commentary with you is too good. We didn't get to play, yet again. :(

SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP-Absolutely legendary...we didn't get to play. :(

BadNewsBear-We didn't get to play either. And no waffles? :(

Sethlon-Hmmm...I want to play your Shiek. :)

Ozz-Thanks for the ride. Yeah, I'll see what I can do about the hotel room thingy...

RT-Stop sucking so much! Get better than 13th!

Xyro-Thanks for hosting, as usual. Jebediah?

T-rex-We didn't play...I guess you want REVENGE on me now eh? ;)

TakUrLife, Esca, Seiya, Poptop, CY-I like how all of Beaumont placed close to each other. GET BETTER DI, PLZ. Beaumont DI makes me cry on the inside...

Kalo-We'll never get to play. :(

Amrit-I feel so bad beating you. :(

HeyTallMan-The legend of Halfman CONTINUES.

Kown-Inconsistent indeed, eh? It's okay, just place high at WHobo! :)

Fogo-I missed the FOGO MAGIC. Bring me some more, plz?

DugFinn-The names they make you read out sometimes...

Live stream people-yeah, stream always sucks whenever we try. Why is that...?

Anyone I missed-sorry!

See you guys at the next tourney...oh, and I have most of the vids up that I got recorded. About half of them are my tournament matches, and the other half consists of friendlies and team matches (between Fogo/Infinity, 3000/T-Rex and Kalo/Sethlon; they should be up later).

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Xyro, DugFinn & DeAngelo; very good tourney, the venue is too good. Looking forward to the next ones!

Ultimate Razer - *Slam-slam, grab, boom,-"NOW!" BOOM, sheik dies at 80%* :cry:
Very good games though, that was the first time in a really long time that I got a genuine adrenaline rush playing brawl :)

Infinity - I swear, if you grab me in the middle of my dsmash one more time...:demon: Boss battles will happen sometime :)

Jerm - Apple kill, wtf :confused:

Light - You have taught me all your secrets, and now I shall use them to defeat you!!!

Dphat - Enjoy the CD ;)

TakeUrLife - Gimps'R'Us...felt so much like melee that at one point in time I tried to directional airdodge onto the stage, lol

Kalo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2UQk5muqEk

Ding Ding - We've never played...we should remedy this next chance we get :)

GGs to everyone, and it was fun hanging out with you all like always :)

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
this was an incredible tourney. thanks to Xyro, Dugfinn, and DeAngelo for hosting.

1: Ultimate Razer - only first? you suck.
2: Infinity - congrats. i wish for friendlies at next tourney we're at. hopefully i don't get 2 stocked again.
3: Gness - congrats... teach me to beat diddy.
4: Jerm - good ****. i was knocked out by Romeo's MK while you were busy beating DMG. real good ****.
7: DMG - awesome Wario. i want more Wario practice! friendlies at next tourney, please.
9: SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP - O.O
9: Romeo - decent MK. your spacing is pretty good.
13: Ozz - i knew you should stay Falco. congrats on your placing and we need friendlies!
13: Xyro - thanks for hosting an awesome tourney.
17: Seiya - why didn't we play?
17: Poptop - i need to play your Wario more.
33: Ding Ding - kickass Link. sux how you got gayed at this tourney. don't worry about it too much, at least you got your money back. and yes, moar friendlies shall be had. ^^
33: Bivi88 - you need to play me with your Lucas.
49: JS - i want to check out your Luigi.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
Technically, I can't shout out on the internet, but here are some to those I was fortunate enough to meet at my first tournament (I will make a clear john, I don't have a wii -_- or a way to practice)
I was Jcast using Marth

KRD: Yeah you almost JV 4-stocked me on brawl+, it was funny b/c I was playing and in the middle of it all I thought to myself, "I watch this guys videos on youtube". I want to face those Ice Climbers without Brawl+ next time

Brawl+ guy: That was kinda hilarious when you didn't know that we can't use Brawl+ at a tourney. But it was nice to see Brawl+ in action, especially when i couldn't sweetspot a ledge w/ ROB's Up+B

Who and Vei: Pretty much if you're reading this, it was great going to the HOBO together, I thought you guys were going to place higher, but that's why we gotta practice more haha

Amrit: You have a pretty good TL and you clearly play more than I do. I look forward to having another match w/ you and redeeming myself.

Overall it was fun seeing all you guys in one place at the same time, it gives me inspiration to do better and allowed me to see that this community is awesome
Thanks for a great tourney XYRO and DugFinn

*A woops edit*
Also thanks to De Angelo for hosting as well
Tatsunoko looks fun =D

Is it possible to have Melee MM's or friendlies at HOBO 16/WHOBO?

jog

Smash Journeyman
hahahahaha xyro's story telling of SSS made the actual event 10x better.

shout out time

Seiya: good see you again man, finally got to play a match i look forward to more friendlies in the future :)

Badnewsbear: too good, you ***** my **** but it was fun.

Trela: you impress me every time i see you play, once i found out i had to play bear first round then trela second round i was like "bahhhhh" your lucario is gewd

Heytallman: die :colorful:

P.S. lucas sucks ROB sucks and you will always be halfman

Infinity: it was nice meeting you, i hope to have some friendlies where your meta ***** my olimar :bee:
*sits down to play, 5 seconds later Infinity comes over to kick me off for tournament match for the 10th time in a row :p*

Xyro: it was good playing your legendary samus, your samus is too good and my olimar is trash but it was fun. after getting 3 stocked so many times then getting you down to 1 stock in one of the last matches felt nice, also you and Duggfin did great on running the tournament!

Dphat: we didn't play or really even talk but watching your MM against Razer was too good *Dphat gets kill* "DPHAT DPHAT DPHAT!!!"

Low Hobo 2 HYPE HYPE

heytallman

CTALL
Awesome tournament, loved the venue!!! Can't wait to do another tournament there. SHOUT OUTS!!!!!

Tallman - WTF dude you ****in suck, man. Can't get anything past halfway between everyone? You are trash! TRASH, I tell you!!! But you're a good commentator. And bald.

Austin/San Angelo/ most of LA - You guys missed an awesome tournament, dudes. Too bad you guys couldn't make it.

Razer - Good **** on winning, and finally making it to grand finals from winner's bracket :D

Infinity - Also, good **** and way to embarrass me on my first match of the day by 3-stocking me. You little punk!

gnes - congrats on getting third! Let's play soon!

Jerm - You did really well, good seeing you again, as always.

KRD - Intense matches, man. Getting grabbed was a death sentence against your IC's. **** happens, so do SD's, great set between us.

Sand-Trap - Glad you got your Wii back and stuff, I want to play your Peach sometime.

DMG - Chronicles will be read and Pokemon will be played.....a long time from now haha. Good to see you again, and why have we never played a single friendly with each other?

RT - Go die.

Furbs - Good to see you again, sucks you were a bit pissed and stuff, but good to chat it up and commentate with you.

Poptop - Dude you have a great Samus, from what I saw of it. Too bad we never got to play, I'd like to play your Wario again and test out your ROB. Next time.

Xyro - You are the funniest player ever. You commentating on Poptop's match vs Beah was awesome! "Broiler!! Broiler!!! Oooohhh....that's an UP B!!!! BROILER!!!!" Too good!

Beah - We didn't play nor did we talk much. But Popeye's is awesome, despite what Allan says.

Kalo - Good seeing you again, as always, we'll play Pokemon eventually.

CY - "Pack his lunch!" was the best trash talking I have ever heard! Also your imitation of Allan saying "**** HIM!!!" was too good as well.

DPhat - "DPHAT! DPHAT!" We didn't really talk much this time :\

Mr. 3000 - Your Sonic is too good!

jog - glad you had fun at your 2nd real tournament, too bad you didn't actually beat anyone though.

DugFinn - Cool seeing you again and actually playing some friendlies for once.

DingDing - Sorry you got crapped out of your winner's bracket match D:

Gea - Thanks for stopping by on the live feed for a bit.

Random ustreamer on the feed saying I was trash - **** you, quit trolling.

Magitek Knight - Thanks for watching the feed, dude, keep reppin' Lucas.

12 year old kid who tried to steal Sand-Trap's stuff - Get wrecked!

Methinks that's it, if I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. See y'all at HOBO 16!!!!

CY

Smash Ace
lol thank you :p my trash talk was indeed good. i was getting bored so that was really the only way to make it a little better. "PACK HIS ****ING LUNCH!!!" and then fogo adding PRINGLES! or CAPRI SUN YELLOW STRAW! LOLOLOL that **** was hilarious. discount caprisun 20% more lol.

Z-air

Smash Rookie
Not bad for my first tournament. It's a shame i didn't get to play most of the people who came, but I'm sure I'll see most of you at the next tourney. I guess I should throw out some shoutouts, too.

Shoutouts-

Esca?: Pretty close with your pit and diddy matches, and pretty fun. Let's play again.

Jerm!: Awesome TL. Thanks for showin me around.

Ding: Lol, what a Link. Let's ditto it up next time.

RMMF: DO BETTER. jk

If you played a golden link and i didn't shoutout to ya, I had no sleep the night before and I forgot, lol. sorry =P

Gnes

Smash Master
1vs1

1: Ultimate Razer (snake)
2: Infinity (meta)
3: Gness (meta/diddy)
4: Jerm (tl)
5: Mr.3000 (SONIC)
5: Light (meta)
7: Dphat (marth)
7: DMG (wario/diddy)
9: SUPER SAIYAN SANDTRAP (meta/peach)
9: BadNewsBear (marth/pika)
9: Sethlon(SHIEK)
9: Romeo (meta)
13: Ozz (falco)
13: A male platypus (????)
13: RT (lucario)
13: Xyro (SAMUS)
17: T-rex (snake)
17: fakegeorge (gw?)
17: TakUrLife (marth)
17: Esca (diddy)
17: Seiya (pit)
17: Poptop (wario)
17: M101 (marth)
17: bluejay (mario)
25: CY (falco)
25: Trela(lucario)
25: Kalo (wolf/lucario)
25: Amrit (tl)
25: Forfeight (i guess he gave up)
25: Tree (samus)
25: HeyTallMan (lucas)
25: Boose
33: Kown (pit)
33: Rmmf (falcon)
33: Jog (olimar)
33: Vei (bowser)
33: Ding Ding (link)
33: Bivi88
33: SG
33: Red Invader
33: Z-air (link)
33: Shuz (kirby/wolf)
33: Hi im daisy! (peach)
33: Who?
33: Nore (ganon)
33: KRD (ic?)
33: Choco
33: Fogo (ddd)
49: J cast (marth)
49: JS (ness)
49: Adin

DUDE WTF i didnt play meta in singles....I PLAYED KIRBY and DIDDY...in teams i played meta...but not even more than diddy...

u ruin my shoutouts...edit that pleaze...

To everyone that went to IHOP and sat at the cool table u rock...for everyone else...yall are trash...Thanks for skippin out on the meal beaumont...real shoutouts later...

**** metaknight

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes, Beaumont was at IHOP...unless you want to ignore the other table beside you. I was at the other table, so DOES THAT MEAN YOU HATE ME? I SEE HOW IT IS. I HATE YOU. :(

Also, some teams vids are up on my youtube. They consist of Fogo+Infinity vs Sethlon+Kalo and vs 3000+T-rex. :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ultimate Razer - *Slam-slam, grab, boom,-"NOW!" BOOM, sheik dies at 80%* :cry:
Very good games though, that was the first time in a really long time that I got a genuine adrenaline rush playing brawl :)
the solution is simple:

ftilt before he does =DD

Popertop

Smash Champion
Razer: We really need to do teams some time, that would be ****. Btw, in Winner's Finals, right before your first match with Infinity, I told my friend, "The first match will be two stock mid percent by Razer." Then you two stocked him. >:D XD XD

Infinity: We still didn't get to friendly... :( Next time though. YOu just need to stop ****** the bracket so much so you can play in not serious matches XD

Gnes: We also need to team. YOu know I got that Diddy practice haha. Get ***** by me and FOGo LOL

Jerm: Gooddd ****t. I love when people play me and then beat another good Wario. got that practice in.

Light: Play a real character next time plz.

DMG: we didn't get our match on the live stream like I wanted to.. :(

Badnewsbear: Our friendlies were fun lol. we should have played moar.

RT: our Jiggz/Lucario and Samus/Lucario matches were too fun!

XYRO: TRASH!!!!

T-rex: Sorry I didn't give you more exiting matches first round, those were the closest ones besides the ones I lost higher in losers. I'm not gonna lie I played like balls, and I just came from Brawl+ so yea... no johns but I will be sure to bring the **** next time. :)

Fakegeorge: Lololol like mah samus? We had some fun friendlies.

Take,Esca,Seiya,Pop,CY: LOL WE ALL PLACED TOGETHER. Beaumont too good.

Trela: Sorry I bummed out on you for teams, I was playing like trash and I didn't want to be a dissapointment. We at least should have gotten a Lucario ditto or two in, taht might have gotten me excited to play more lol. Now that I know what you look like, LUCRIO DITTO IRL!!!!

Kalo: LOL Wolf challenge. lol. anyways, fun matches.

Tree: No hard feelings man, you looked pretty upset after our last match. I mean, it's not like I'm a bad player or anything... You had me really nervous though.

Tallman: we gotta play lol

Kown: Trash! lol. sorry I just get frustrated when we play.

RmmF: I need to get a Falcon ditto in next time, or maybe Falcon vs Jiggs.

Vei: Good bowser. LOL when you missed those bowser bombs at 100, you prolly though you had more percent to live, but Jiggs is legit. Fun matches.

DingDing: We need to play friendlies.

SHuz: we should play sometime

FoGo: Sucks about what happened to you in tourney, I hate fighting Lucario vs Toon link. But we did **** it up on the live stream with Double Lucario vs Double Diddy. That was way fun.

EDIT: and Beaumont didn't leave, me and my friend did. We were sitting at a table by ourselves and I didn't really feel like paying for a meal instead of just hanging out at my house.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good job Razer :).

I changed your characters Gnes.

CY

Smash Ace
gnes we were there, well pop left. our table was SO much better, imo. we had beaumont, allan, rt, and razer. and allan is known for being hilarious at IHOP. seriously, i love allan for it goddddd his stories just go on and on and always make me laugh lol.

the stories about mouf are always too good, and really they make me wish i was apart of the melee scene. sounds like it was really fun back in the day

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
the stories about mouf are always too good, and really they make me wish i was apart of the melee scene. sounds like it was really fun back in the day
Jebediah...dear god...

I miss Mouf. :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
gnes we were there, well pop left. our table was SO much better, imo. we had beaumont, allan, rt, and razer. and allan is known for being hilarious at IHOP. seriously, i love allan for it goddddd his stories just go on and on and always make me laugh lol.

AHAHHAHAHHAHA thanks CY

But the story is true. I made NOTHING up. SandTrap can back me up on this!!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who did the top 8 beat/lose to?

Gnes

Smash Master

Well DMG had to pay for a milk and side of pancakes that wasnt any of us on our table :mad:

Anyways with the my chr.s changed...LATE SHOUTYSSSS !!!!

Razer-next time ill make it a houston grandfinals...its gonna happen...good shiz on gettin 1st my little buddy

Fogo-im comin to live in dallas...ur too chill and cool and u made HOBO 15 IHOP epic...seriously ur one of the coolest people ive ever met

Infinity-man...i thought i could take at least a match in losers finals...but ur too pro...thanks for showin texas i dont eat metas...ill change that soon :) Also...riding with jerm and IHOP...once again dallas here i come...SPRING BREAK BABY!!!

Jerm-MATCHING HATS LOL...we wrecked man...we had some trouble with chr. stuff but well clear it up...Sorry i knocked u out...i wanted my second shot at infinity...Thanks for taking me home

Dphat-DPHAT!!! My win on RC is a win for diddy's everywhere...U need to give me a hug before my matches...for some weird reason...it made me do better lol

Shuz-we should friendly alot when i come to dallas...ill teach u my secrets to kirby...ull be the best in the south...kirby wise at least lol

Tallman/RT-u guys are the best...nuff said...are maybe not enough lol

Sethlon-no friendlies=fail...we got to do it next time...NO JOHNS

To everyone else...I love u guys!!! Im gonna start back practicin on spring break...see u guys then

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit upset that someone didn't pay for their stuff at IHOP. One of you guys owes me $6 lol.

I might do shoutouts later, I need to try out some new characters next time. I like Marth.

Top Bottom