• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 15(results/real life fight : super saiyan sandtrap vs 12 year old black kid)

CY

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit upset that someone didn't pay for their stuff at IHOP. One of you guys owes me $6 lol.

I might do shoutouts later, I need to try out some new characters next time. I like Marth.
wasn't me. i paid for my pancake platter + milk + dr. pepper.

if you don't get the money back i'll help out and chip in for the fee :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
wasn't me. i paid for my pancake platter + milk + dr. pepper.

if you don't get the money back i'll help out and chip in for the fee :D
NO FREAKIN WAY!!! I had to pay for someone's Milk and Pancake Platter Rofl. You described it perfectly lol.

Oh well, I'll just have like everyone in Beaumont pitch me $1.50 next time and that will cover the $6.

CY

Smash Ace
NO FREAKIN WAY!!! I had to pay for someone's Milk and Pancake Platter Rofl. You described it perfectly lol.

Oh well, I'll just have like everyone in Beaumont pitch me $1.50 next time and that will cover the $6.
hmmm gnes said a side of pancakes, i had the pancake platter which was 3 pancakes + 4 bacon strips. and i'm not sure who else ordered milk

also if no one believes me i have the credit card receipt in which it shows i paid for my shiz. ;)

Lobos

Smash Master
lol good **** sand trap

Jerm you are too good......I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT LIVE STREAM!!! pls let me know next time lol

TheJerm

Smash Champion
It must have been a player with great mind games. But this happened last time, at Hobo 14 too. Someone didnt pay. And my friend SG payed for it.

Edit: Lol, TLs posting at the same time. And thankss, I'll be sure to let you know next time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
seiya is an honorary member of B-mont
He's got the Beaumont DI down. OH SNAP, I WENT THERE. :)
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit upset that someone didn't pay for their stuff at IHOP. One of you guys owes me $6 lol.

I might do shoutouts later, I need to try out some new characters next time. I like Marth.

Beaumont is so weird...everyone orders milk or apple juice instead of getting soda...what is this I don't even.

CY

Smash Ace
it's weird to drink milk with breakfast food? this is news to me. i got a dr pepper pre meal, and had milk with my meal TYVM RT :)

Trela

Smash Lord
5 in Teamz. YUSH *puts fist in air*

Shoutiez:

Xyro - Dude, dude, we did awsome! Probably the only reason I started doing better was when you told me to CHILLAX. Thank you! We should really team again! How bout WHOBO? Or do ya already got someone? Btw, I was gonna play you in Friendlies, but I had to go. RAWR.

Jerm - LOL DONT PUSH MEH GAWD! I was gonna ask you to play, but, well, yeah. I phail.

Razer - GAWD you soo mean! Why, you say? I asked you like a gizzilion times if you wanted to play! I'll find you next time....I SHALL.

RT - Ya got to admit, Luc Dittoz rawk! Good job placing high with da Luc!

Infinity - We can play next time....bro. Or man. Whateva u are lol <3

Ozz - LOL It's like impossible for us to do Friendlies! Something always would "break us apart" =(

Pop - Sorry we didnt team man. Also, I'm down with the sickness Luc Dittos!

Gnes - Probably the best laughs I've ever had in Brawl (even though I didn't really laugh that much =I). AWSOME Friendlies!

I've also noticed something about me: At every HOBO, I get passed another Round. So probably at WHOBO, I might make it in the 20's or 10's!

^^^
Post Fail

=Trela=

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
it's weird to drink milk with breakfast food? this is news to me. i got a dr pepper pre meal, and had milk with my meal TYVM RT :)
But it's like $3 for milk at IHOP. You can just get a whole gallon and do the gallon challenge instead.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who did the top 8 beat/lose to?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hylian, I beat a marth 101my first game, then sandtrap, then DMG, then lost to razer. Then I beat 3000, then lost to Gnes

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The Top 8 lost to... the Top 8? Lol.

I don't know the specifics for everyone, ask Xyro or DugFinn to upload the bracket when possible.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Who did the top 8 beat/lose to?
1st=razer=no lose
2nd=infinity=2 lose=razer/razer
3rd=gness=2 lose=infinity/infinity
4th=jerm=2 lose=gness/razer
5th=mr 3000=2 lose=jerm/infinity
5th=light=2 lose=gness/dphat

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Everything Allan said was true. I went Super Saiyan. Even my pubic hair turned a glowing, yellow color...it was awesome.

Hehe but really, I noticed a group of kids in the room, and I knew they didn't play Brawl, so obv something's up. I kept checking back while watching the finals just to be safe, and one time I looked back, 4 of them were walked towards the exit, one holding my backpack. I jumped up and sprinted after him, and in the courtyard area right outside the tournament room I knocked him into the ground. He ran away, and I raced after him through the mini-mall area. I tackled him again outside of the entrance to the place and tripped his legs out from under him onto the ground. A worker told me that I had to let him go, I did, and he sprinted off into the parking lot, but the one-armed cop chased him down while I went inside to get my backpack and the remote that fell out while running.

The kid tried to say that he thought it was his backpack, and I was like, "Oh, so you have an identical-looking backpack in the room that's yours, right? Do you even play Brawl? Cause only people that play Brawl would be in there. What were you doing in there, huh?" And the cop hella yelled at him like Samuel L. Jackson, I almost lol'd. But yeah...off to juvie he went, and that was that, lol.

Trela

Smash Lord
Sorry Trela. I was so sick that I couldn't keep up with ppl lol.
Boi, ya bettr shut dat mouth of urs!

....Dont hurt me.

Most of the people I wanted to play I couldn't, because I was looking after my IRL friend, Kirby. (lol he mains Kirby too! Too funnEH.) Didn't want him to do anything stupid! Yeah...

Soooo....I've been hearing about some kind of Smashfest. Give Trela moar details, NAO.

=Trela=

Romeo123

Smash Rookie
yea my 1st ever tournament was good and i reall enjoyed it. Shoutout to Razer who was too good and only 14 years old. amazing. The style tht he used with the wii mote was like he didnt even care to play but tht was the oppisite. SHoutout to Infinity metaknight rival for me. Mr 3000 who money matched me and i ***** =). Jerm whose toonlink was awesome and DMG for beating me. Xyro awesome sponsor and awesome Samus.. he sded twice though but ggz. and the BLACK/CHEROKEE INDIAN/WHITE GUY MR 3000 GOOD JOB AND GZZ Overall the tournament was so fun and i enjoyed everything. Hail to Fun Plex for being the new venue for HOUSTON tournaments> CHYES!

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I almost forgot...there was a conspiracy near the end of the tournament...out to get my weenises...:urg:

I sat in my car after the tourney for like 5 minutes straight, squeezing my elbows and rocking back and forth, with the radio turned up loud...

I was scarred for life...:cry:

Looks like you guys've found my one and only weakness (other than gimps)...mah weenises...:urg:

Too funny, man I love Houston smashers. :chuckle:

Popertop

Smash Champion
Bear's setup had infinite replay and the live stream connected to it, and a couple tasty replays were saved.
i don't think that many were recorded though...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I just want to congratulate all of the players that attending along with the champions Razer/Infinity/Gnes. I do apologize for the SSJ Goku (Sandtrap Vs 12yr Old Kid) Vegita. This DBZ episode was EPIC! :laugh: It wont happen again. I have spoken with the owner and we came to an agreement that there will be 2 security people at the door and NO ONE gets in with out a wristband! Can you say "Presidential Smash Tournaments". I enjoyed the competition everyone had brought and the venue is SICK as the FLU. Welcome smashers/gamers to the FUTURE OF BRAWL/SF4/TVC/ALL Retro games/New Games I didnt mention to FUNPLEX. Next event will be held on May 2. Im :) everyone enjoyed the venue. I appreciate the shoutouts and support. Houston Texas will be the BEST state that has the most competition in smash and the most tournaments/fests ran EVER. Me being a sponsor/tio have came up with some crazy prizes/ideas for future events and sponsors will join me on my quest to make houston the #1 spot for fun and competition. All states and countries are welcome to come to our upcoming tournaments. As everyone does know I will be puting together a smash promotional team so that way we can have new players every time at the tournaments and grow the smash community. At this event we had 15+ new players due to the new promotion idea i came up with. I hope to triple the number at the next event. I will see everyone at the top.

Thank you to Dugfin and Xyro for helping me host this event.

Special Shout-Out to Jermy (TheJerm) Im very proud that he got 4th place. He worked so hard and achieved his goal. It was just the other day you walked into Play N Trade and was getting last place/ranking low and to see him get 4th in a major. :crying: He is a prime example of what hard work and dedication will bring you.

See you all at my next event on May 2--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ :chuckle:

All champion pictures have been posted on my webite--> www.AirbrushKing.net/sponsors

Top Bottom