• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: just for Dojo and Inui=9-5-09=BRING FULL SET-UP (wii/tv/ssbb) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I guess I'll ask for a teams partner as well. LA's not telling me anything atm. I'm probably gonna decide when we get there, so yeah.

Potential partners:
r0ni
KT
Zigsta
Sars
Bassem
Smoom
Others I can't remember

So many choices!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Soooo if JNig doesn't team with me...I'm gonna need a partner, haha. If someone sees me at the venue and needs a partner, hit me up then. I'm gonna be in a Hornets shirt with a UT drawstring backpack.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I still need a teammate as well. Pit and MK are who I'll be using, even Snake if someone wants me to use him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I mean... It's obviously in my favor by a large amount, so I'll obviously be confident with that bet.

People disliking my cockiness and then thinking I'm bad because it's fun to or more popular to...is stupid of others, and profitable for me.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Gnes knows how to handle Zac in teams young one. And if you don't take care of Phantom or if Gnes strikes both then say good bye to that 100$ bill :).

Besides 15 year olds got this =D.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Inui do NOT make that bet.

You have no idea how good either Phantom or Gnes are in teams. Betting money off assumptions in large amounts is..not smart.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Gnes knows how to handle Zac in teams young one. And if you don't take care of Phantom or if Gnes strikes both then say good bye to that 100$ bill :).

Besides 15 year olds got this =D.
I clearly did not know any of this and I had no idea what I was going to do! Thanks for teaching me!

Inui do NOT make that bet.

You have no idea how good either Phantom or Gnes are in teams. Betting money off assumptions in large amounts is..not smart.
Here is what I do know: UTD Zac and I are better.

So, it's a safe bet if they really will do it.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
You saying utdzac and you are better then gnes and px? Not to bust your bubble but as individual players gnes is superior to both you and zac and also me and gness beat out zac in doubles recently at ohsnap so gness definitely knows what to do in teams and PX is mad good in teams as well. I honesty don't see you and zac winning doubles at hobo18 but i believe yall will do well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You saying utdzac and you are better then gness and razer? Not to bust your bubble but as individual players gnes and razer > then you and zac and also me and gness beat out zac in doubles recently at ohsnap so gness definitely knows what to do in teams and PX is mad good. I honesty don't see you and zac winning doubles at hobo18 but i believe yall will do well.

I do believe the team under discussion is Gnes and PhantomX. Place the bet. Do it. I hear talk, but why won't someone accept the bet?

UTD Zac = #1 in doubles in this state.

Inui = #1 in doubles in his state.

How are we NOT favored to win?

The answer is simple! It is ridiculous bias preventing you from seeing the truth! You dislike my cockiness, so it feels better to think I'm bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
For one you know I acknowledge as a good and accomplished player but just because 2 people are good in doubles don't automatically mean they will mesh well or have good chemistry.
This explains how we are somehow not favored to win...how? You think we will somehow have no chemistry despite both of us being very good with anyone we team with?

Sorry, but the evidence is not on your side here. I don't see how, especially with Dojo no longer going, Zac and I are not favored to win.

The only reason I can see...is bias against me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Inui, Zac may be the best doubles partner in the state, but he's nowhere close to unbeatable. I might be the only one with a consistently positive record against him in teams though (maybe Dphat too) so for the most part you might have a slight edge against the rest of everyone.

Only way you guys are gonna win is if you tech one of his judgements.

You and Zac are more like top 3 contenders than favorited to win this event. I think you guys could win, I think Gnes and PX could win, and I also think a team like Lee/Dphat would have a decent shot too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
FYI Inui I have yet to lose a double set to zac regardless who my partner is.

You intend to challenge me in my home, the sacred battlefield of doubles, in a match-up I am extremely good at (most likely the best at this entire event with Dojo not going)?

It doesn't matter if you know how to fight UTZ Zac in teams. I am his partner at this event.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Very nice way to put Edgeworth in all this.

Good thing he is my favorite character of the series. :D

Gnes

Smash Master
GET HYPE!!! Gnes is going to have to shock the doubles god that doesnt believe in him. PX is highly regarded as one of the best teams players in the state. Though he's been slacking in his choice for partners recently, i wont let him down
Did u know i go even with dojo in teams, and people have already spoke for me about my prowess against zac in teams. I really dont see anything u doing catching me off guard, but maybe ull suprise me

So with that said, this ain't marvel son. Im confident but im not dropping no $100 for a MM. But we will **** u in doubles. See u in finals.

So why am i up at 5am. HYPE SLUTS!!! Inui were gonna have fun chillin together, and im gonna have fun winning every event.

Broly

Smash Lord
i cant sleep neither. point is, dont assume anything. im sure mikehaze assumed he was gonna win at hobo 17, but did he?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, but Mike wasn't a singles GOD.

If I didn't literally have only $100 to my name, and could factor out all the bull**** that brawl is capable of, I'd take that bet. It's easy to throw around credentials, but pointless. The only thing to keep in mind is that there is a huge difference in my play in doubles vs singles, b/c, much like yourself, I actually give a **** about doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Gnes, I don't go even with Dojo in teams. I beat him. :)

PX, I also care about doubles......except probably more than you. Doubles is everything to me. EVERYTHING. I have nothing else. I have to perform well, or else I become nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom