• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: just for Dojo and Inui=9-5-09=BRING FULL SET-UP (wii/tv/ssbb) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If me and Dojo both do well without MK, it just shows that it's us and not MK!
We already knew it was because dojo was a smart/talented/skilled/gay player that he places high, not because he mains MK. MK just makes it all the more annoying/harder because that's his main. Though he tends to play gayer without MK...

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I would like a parther for low tier doubles

preferably someone that actually mains a low tier
Yo Magik!

Wanna partner I can use Link, Ganon, PKMN Trainer, and is Fox low tier? I'm asking because sometimes they consider him low tier idk,

And Xyro, if I bring a full setup it's free for me you said, but does my little brother still have to pay his entry fee?

BTW if I go, I will more than likely be there for the lockin.

EDIT: I am also kind of hesitant about taking my Wii, because I don't want it getting stolen. If it got stolen Idk what I would do.....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Your Wii won't get stolen. If you're really worried though, just mark your Wii with a giant sign. You could just hang around your Wii during friendlies.

judge!

Smash Ace
mwahahahaha. wait till u people face judges barrage of chars!!! gonna be wanting mk back after i pick every chars hardest counter XD

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Definitely coming to this. Can't wait! I also wanna enter low tier teams and am in need of a partner.

Gnes

Smash Master
Zigsta, a bystander saw the ghost of his mom watering the grass one morning. She was in all white. When i heard it brought tears to my eyes.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta, a bystander saw the ghost of his mom watering the grass one morning. She was in all white. When i heard it brought tears to my eyes.
Poor RT's mom. Someone should call Ghost Hunters on his house.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Xyro?

And Xyro, if I bring a full setup it's free for me you said, but does my little brother still have to pay his entry fee?

BTW if I go, I will more than likely be there for the lockin.
I am more than likely going to bring a full setup. And, yea I am looking for a doubles partner also, so if your interested pm me.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stupid Gnes.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Some OK people including myself are interested in coming to HOBO18. I'm not 100% sure we can make it but I just wanted to let you know that we were thinking about it.

I'll let you know in a couple of days Xyro.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, KOS-MOS love. I want to play your MK in friendlies. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Some OK people including myself are interested in coming to HOBO18. I'm not 100% sure we can make it but I just wanted to let you know that we were thinking about it.

I'll let you know in a couple of days Xyro.
YES! please do!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Dude, I just found out, I might be playing football for the varsity team that day so I don't know if I will be able to go......

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I also need a partner for this. Unless hyro comes =].. but he probably wont. So yea, i'm freee. but nobody wants me =[

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hey If Anybody Needs A Partner Pm Me!!!!

I Am Tired Of People Posting That They Need A Partner And Ignoring Champ!!!!

:(
If you're tired of people saying they need a partner, then respond to one of the people who says they need a partner (didn't you post somewhere that you won't be able to go to this, or something?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom