• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: i allow meta and my turnout drops again(FULL RESULTS ARE UP + 51 vids!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
People these days, talking **** and then not being willing to back it up lol. Dont trash talk when you aint willing to MM !
Wow. Wtf are you doing in here?

Get out and stop instigating.

On second note, Pop has a ****ing amazing Samus. Better than Xyro's, tbh. But for real, if he's saying "As soon as I find a job and get money, I'll try and start playing again," then why would you randomly want a big MM with him? A little low. I personally think that Ozz has a better Falcon, and Popertop didn't say anything against you Dojo. Maybe your Falcon just isn't flashy. You do well because your a smart player with Falcon. You could do the same with all your low tiers. There's just some players that put more time into the character, and that's really what Pop meant.

Not meaning to start anything, please don't hurt me. :( Just trying to clear up what Pop meant.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
did i mention esca has aidz? also hes clearly gay from his above post lol right guys? right?

inui smells

Esca

Smash Champion
Just because I'll suck a **** don't mean I'm gay, you ******.

I mean, I would suck ya **** if you wanted me to, but it's because I'm a good ****ing friend.

Broly

Smash Lord
I have made that joke no longer accurate!

Can I bet $10 on you?

I really, really doubt that. Xyro's actual skill level looks like...national class. His character is just abysmal beyond words.
wait 10 on me as in when i play dojo, or against your ike?

Broly

Smash Lord
i personally enjoy the table i lay on. mmmmmmmm

inui- i was seriously pissed that nobody signed me up 4 low tiers. i was 3 stockng ppl like crazy. oh well, next time ill bring the pk ****

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
On second note, Pop has a ****ing amazing Samus. Better than Xyro's, tbh.
Untill proven. False. No offense to him but hes not done ANYTHING i have when it comes to Samus. Hell, i dont even think he cares about low tier.

Esca, you are a sad strangle little man.

Xyro's actual skill level looks like...national class. His character is just abysmal beyond words.
siged

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
tallman, broly is tryin to take your spot. or is phoenix alpha in your way too? DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Alpha that Lucas that almost beat me in low tier singles?

Well, because of stupid ****ing Jungle Japes he got a free game, but the other two weren't **** at all.

heytallman

CTALL
Alpha used to be better than me, but when we had a brief 1 on 1 in low tier doubles, I seemed to be outplaying him, but lost to PK thunder somehow hitting through PSI magnet (you can ask anyone who saw it). And I didn't use Lucas at all in 1v1 singles at HOBO 18. I'd like to put myself up to the test to see how I compare to Alpha/Broly now.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Bowser loses more match-ups than Sonic in low tier tournaments.

Idk much about PT. I've ***** them all but one.
You taking about me? Lets play next time

20$ 3/5 sound good?
I'd may be interested in this, except not for 20$
lets doooooooooooooo this...

ive lost to shlikes lucas before, but i feel like mines the best in texas. ill use him mor fluently next few hobos
Ha your lucas is trash nowhere near the best in texas

Broly

Smash Lord
mm me magik. last time we went to last game and you won cos i effed up. your pt is ok, only noticable cos nobody else uses him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom