• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: i allow meta and my turnout drops again(FULL RESULTS ARE UP + 51 vids!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Magik is pretty good.

Ike on Brinstar however is better. I was not completely aware of how silly he becomes on that stage lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I enjoyed watching Gnes and Razer vs Vex and Inui.

I lol'd @ the rage quit on pictochat.
It was my one stock against their four. What was I supposed to do? Waste my time camping to stay alive for no reason? I don't understand what's so amusing about me saving time and frustration.

heytallman

CTALL
It my one stock against their four. What was I supposed to do? Waste my time camping to stay alive for no reason? I don't understand what's so amusing about me saving time and frustration.
Well, I wouldn't have reset the match.

It was a good set though. Really close matches (well, except for pictochat).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was talking about vs Razer and Gnes.

And is ROB really that good in doubles? I personally don't see it. IMO he suffers from "way too big so he gets *****" syndrome.
Nah, cuz he can form brick walls and escape easily. Big characters are good in doubles if they have a skilled babysitter. I'd know since I always team with fatties.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Everyone who went to this- keep an eye out on your health. I just got diagnosed with swine flu (pretty sure I got it AT the tournament.....), and I know it's super contagious.
Wow are you serious? That's awful. I just recently got sick (2 days ago). Not sure what it is. My throat was hurting for the first few days, now my nose is killing me =(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My immune system is invincible. I feel better after HOBO19. :p

Nothing to be worried about with the swine flu. The standard influenza has a much higher mortality rate anyways, and the swine flu sounds no harder to get rid of than the standard.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Everyone should just make sure to wash their hands way more than usual. Swine flu itself isn't deadly--what's deadly about it is its ability to combine with other stuff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Everyone should just make sure to wash their hands way more than usual. Swine flu itself isn't deadly--what's deadly about it is its ability to combine with other stuff.
Thiii~~~s. When at HOBO, I saw at least four people who left the bathroom without washing their hands.

All it takes is like, 1 minute more or less to rinse, lather, and rinse again. Jeee~z.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And so begins the great Smash Flu Pandemic...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Thiii~~~s. When at HOBO, I saw at least four people who left the bathroom without washing their hands.

All it takes is like, 1 minute more or less to rinse, lather, and rinse again. Jeee~z.
This...is...seriously...gross.

It really takes effort to turn on the faucet and wash hands? Especially when it is flu season? <_<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
-____-

The worst part is I have a messed up immune system to begin with- which is why I'm worried. The only people who seem to be dying from it are the ones that aren't 100% to begin with >.>

Hope you feel better zac =(
I got sick practically every other week when I was child. Got sick with pretty much everything possible at the time.

Guess all of that disease beefed up my immune system through the years.

Bell's Palsy WRECKED me for almost two weeks though. In fact, if anyone pays any attention, the left side of my face is STILL affected by the aftermath.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Untill proven. False. No offense to him but hes not done ANYTHING i have when it comes to Samus. Hell, i dont even think he cares about low tier.

Esca, you are a sad strangle little man.
okay so I don't play samus in regular 1v1 and **** whatever

I'm planning on making it out to another tourney once I get some money together

so chill out

and just relax

what a tyrant

and I love esca

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey i used kirby in singles

and yoshi once vs lee martin,

never used D3

shoutouts i love everone that went.....well almost everyone