• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: i allow meta and my turnout drops again(FULL RESULTS ARE UP + 51 vids!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
You're dumb. I shower every day.

Pardon me for being a fat person in extremely humid and hot weather. ~_~

The childishness of TX never ceases to amaze me.
No johns, I'm fatter than you, and I can say with confidence that I smelled better than you at HOBO 18, and would have smelled better than you at HOBO 19, had I been able to go.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
props to Gea for teaming with me. for never teaming beofre 9th isnt bad at all, good sir. it was fun

props to dugfinn for helping me find solutions to getting home. ill make sure to house with you from now on

props to god for causing a power outage. If it werent for American Airlines having a power outage for a few hours this morning id still be in texas.

props to anyone i played in singles and doubles, and to anyone i met for the first time. (especially the toon links shadow and jerm). and Dekar made me proud with some stuff he was doing today

san antonio let me down, but i just got home so its whatever. I am out 50 bucks just like genesis :(

sakurai let me down, sealing my demise against the bowser king.

unless im staying with dugfinn and guaranteed flying into houston, no more HOBOs for me ever.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Just got to El Paso... too tired. Didn't perform as i wanted :(. This tournament was so much fun because almost everyone was there. A lot of shout outs tomorrow

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It's in the title, it's fair game *****.
Well, if that's how you want to look at it, that's fine sweetheart. I just won't respond to you when you address me that way.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Won't matter, I use real names most of the time anyway :)

Wench :p
.................................................................. :ohwell: this is what I get for trying to lighten up a thread that was just mostly bashing/johning/ and complaining? /You guys R too pro

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Come on Supernightowl, I kid I kid.

I'm just joking with you lol

/lightening up thread
**** it..... I can't tell when people are srsly trolling me or just messing around on the interwebz.

It's all good. :)

edit: It's SNIPER not "super". Big difference; im not THAT full of myself, christ. >.>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
One of these days I'll be able to go to a Hobo. :(

I hate my job. Actually, I love my job, I hate the people I work for. Someone come and punch my boss?

Good job Fogo getting 5th again. :) Moving up baby!

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
lol inui people keep childishly making fun of you because all you do is ***** and moan, i honestly don't see what joy you get from playing in tournaments if all you're gonna do is complain afterwards, ya dig? also you smell

MELEE CREW BATTLES NEXT TIME, MOUF VS THA WORLD

broly: if you wanna still do the mm next time i'm down, but i hope i've at least proven i'm not a random scrub so it's not about trash talk anymore

allan: next time you're in santa fe hit me up, i wanna give brawl a chance. the huge community and tournaments is tempting, but i probably wouldn't play unless metaknight was banned (please don't start a brawl vs melee argument from this)

also, lee, you seem like a mildly cool guy but seriously you should be a better sport about losing in tournament. i am no scrub son, respect

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have a quick random question: Is jS the first Luigi that Fogo ever fought? Why were you trying to do a normal chain grab on him? o.O

... though I guess I'm guilty of doing that to his Luigi with D3 at times too xD.

Edit: Also, it was kind of funny when jS asked you if he should use Luigi or G&W and you just kind of had to say "Just use who you want, but remember I'm your opponent" or something like that xD. You seem like such a good sport though, I wanna friendly you sometime.

Esca

Smash Champion
D3 can chaingrab Luigi if the D3 is frame-perfect.

Fogo and Foursaken pioneered it. It's very hard, but it does work, trust me.

And I don't wanna take credit for that, Fogo told me.

XvCvX

Smash Rookie
I would like to compliment both Jumpman- whom I did not play- and Vex whom is a total B@D @$$$$$$$ I truly admire both of your skill and knowledge of this game.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i may have played fogos D3 at swat with luigi i cant remember, i know i did with kirby

KRDsonic

Smash Master
D3 can chaingrab Luigi if the D3 is frame-perfect.

Fogo and Foursaken pioneered it. It's very hard, but it does work, trust me.

And I don't wanna take credit for that, Fogo told me.
I know it's possible, and I've done it before, I just thought it looked funny seeing him messing it up a lot and he was still trying it over and over.

But I'll go ahead and say that chain grabbing Luigi with D3 is harder than chain grabbing with IC IMO.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Just passing through, but feel the need to point out that since when does being "known" make your opinion more valid than anyone else's?
These people are probably people who have never even talked to Inui.

Inui is actually a nice person.

You're all being childish and attacking someone making fun of his skill level when yours is. actually, probably less than his. Then you make fun of him saying he smells, honestly wtf is that ****?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
oh

my

GOD

I'm not talking about that. Why do people think I'm talking about that?

Jerm vs DMG happened at this event in the same round as randomscrub#3 vs foxfalcomasta111 or some **** lmao. That's what I'm complaining about because it's unfair to everyone.

How I personally did at this tournament doesn't matter right now on top of the other stuff I'm concerned about atm.
inui you are ****ing stupid do you know how often our PR has problems just because of how good texas is? There was a 4 way tie for 15th and melee 1 and royr aren't even listed because of being inactive. An unranked guy got 4th at this event lol.

Just to give you another example you lost in doubles the event your a genius at to a ****ing random in your terms.

Duffman isn't a top player and unheard of by OoS. yet they beat you on Battlefield and then on your counter pick. I have no idea why your johning about stages if you ended up losing on your EC legal ones. Maybe you should take it as a hint and learn to use the SBR legal stages

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
inui you are ****ing stupid do you know how often our PR has problems just because of how good texas is? There was a 4 way tie for 15th and melee 1 and royr aren't even listed because of being inactive. An unranked guy got 4th at this event lol.

Just to give you another example you lost in doubles the event your a genius at to a ****ing random in your terms.

Duffman isn't a top player and unheard of by OoS. yet they beat you on Battlefield and then on your counter pick. I have no idea why your johning about stages if you ended up losing on your EC legal ones. Maybe you should take it as a hint and learn to use the SBR legal stages

About the seeding. It was really bad.

They had scrubs playing off 3straight rounds while Jerm and DMG played early(It was jerm's first singles match of the tourny even if he had a bye thats early.)

shlike

Smash Ace
Fine, look at it this way. Do you like people bugging Dugfinn when she's trying to help run the tournament? Have some ****ing common courtesy. Quit your whining and don't come if you don't like the events.

It was found shortly after that. I am unsure if it was lost "again" at the end of the night.

Results for Melee:

1. jake
2. tidus
3. mouf
4. lee martin
5. gabe

Going past the venue's time is bad, and a lot of people have to travel. :(

Also I think in the future we should divide up the money before the event even starts to avoid future problems.

I'd also like to apologize to Shlike again for him dissapearing from singles bracket + losing his wallet. Dude I'm sorry by the time we figured it out I could only give you my spot in loser's.
its fine man it was cool as **** for you to do that, and either way i still had alot of fun.

and i never found my wallet funplex ftl

shoutouts later

Esca

Smash Champion
These people are probably people who have never even talked to Inui.

Inui is actually a nice person.

You're all being childish and attacking someone making fun of his skill level when yours is. actually, probably less than his. Then you make fun of him saying he smells, honestly wtf is that ****?
ALL of us? :(

I'm teaming with Lucas next tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom