• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Bored, my last final is on the 10th. Lucky me :D

It's all good, Snakeee, I'll just steal Inui's previous partner. Look forward to our MM. Terms?
Pistols at dawn.

Erm, I mean standard set of 3. Use whatever characters you want, normal stage striking/cp rules

Gnes

Smash Master
Hey, would anyone be able to get me from the airport that Friday (and possibly back on sunday?), and bring me to wherever I'm being housed? I'll pay of course.

Xyro you promised housing, but where exactly?
As long as your not coming in at like 9am i can help u out also. I think jerm usually has to work till afternoon times but im free after 11am.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
snakeee, if they cant do it, i will. I will be youir last resort because i live far away from one of the airports(bush)

in fact, what airport are you comin in from? If its hobby i can get u asap. if its bush i can still get you but i would like gnes or jerm to since they are closer.

Esca

Smash Champion
I can house anyone OoS, and will be glad to.

@M2K/Ally - Wtf...

That's like Michael Phelps getting someone to swim for him so he doesn't have to.

Plus that sucks that you live off Smash, especially when I take your $5 Ally.

@ PX - You wanna team?

Snakeee

Smash Master
o_O Wow you Texans sure are nice. I actually didn't even purchase my ticket yet, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't end up like stranded over there or anything :laugh:. I'll buy the ticket real soon though.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
o_O Wow you Texans sure are nice. I actually didn't even purchase my ticket yet, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't end up like stranded over there or anything :laugh:. I'll buy the ticket real soon though.
Esca, I wanna stay with you that night before hobo to make it up to you :'(

if this is the case i live near bush and could pick you up and then we could go to escas.

Me and Ally are highly considering coming, but it's expensive to fly out there. If there's a way to make it more profitable for us (rather than just staying around here) then we will both attend. Me and ally both live off smash pretty much, so if we can't make good profit then it is completely pointless to go which is why we are asking. If people raised some money or something then we would almost DEFINITELY Show. raised entree fees can help too
Just saw this,

you won't get **** coming out here, have fun playin' cows in the MW

R1OT

Smash Cadet
ally and m2k if you guys come, let's do arm matches

2/3 and whoever loses has to cut off an arm. sound good?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I dont live off smash, **** you m2k LOL, but I could work if I wasnt winning smash. Heh im actually not sure about c oming to this (at least me) last hobo had 39? or something like that and 9 teams...

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol that was because there was 2 other things around Texas going on dumb.

This one is looking at having 70+ entrants.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Lol that was because there was 2 other things around Texas going on dumb.

This one is looking at having 70+ entrants.
at the least

if ally, snakeee, and ADHD come the hype alone would cause all of the RGV, dallas, and probably el paso to come. not to mention other people from OOS

Esca

Smash Champion
RGV had their own tournament to run, and then half of Texas was gone due to other things.

Louisiana didn't come because MK was banned.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There were like three events that week, and some people went to go visit Dojo because he's an attention ***** awesome. ;)

Not to mention every weekend in November has a tourney.

No rest for the best...

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully I'll be able to go to this one, couldn't make last one and I was so hyped for it :(

If I go, Samboner and I got teams on lock ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeh Ally, TX usually has turnouts of at least 80. If we generate hype through you guys it's likely to get more.

HOBO 20 coincided with the OK trny, a tourney in RGV, and Dojo's Bday. Only thing that will keep people away from 21 is finals.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Me and Ally are highly considering coming, but it's expensive to fly out there. If there's a way to make it more profitable for us (rather than just staying around here) then we will both attend. Me and ally both live off smash pretty much, so if we can't make good profit then it is completely pointless to go which is why we are asking. If people raised some money or something then we would almost DEFINITELY Show. raised entree fees can help too
Or since you play so many friendlies at a tournament you could just make them all $1 mm's.

I remember at Whobo, all you did was basically sit in a chair while people formed a line behind you to play. You beat everyone anyway, so $1 for a friendly... erm MM and you won't have to worry?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
at the least

if ally, snakeee, and ADHD come the hype alone would cause all of the RGV, dallas, and probably el paso to come. not to mention other people from OOS
I do agree with you sir on this. Hobo 17 had 102 and was meta banned just for singles with maybe 4 or 5 oos with a lil hype. This should be the biggest hobo thus far if the hype is right. Me and the green lesbo have 5 weeks to promote this event so Im pretty sure it should "DESTROY" hobo 17 record + we have a bigger and better venue.:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom