• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You are the king of being negative so u really have nothing to say to me without being a hypocrite yourself. i change my opinion on things nearly every other month so NONE of you know how i think on any subject(cept mk ban) and to say that you is just plain ignorant.
Oh, the things I could say.
Whatever though. You can think that the sky is green, even. As long as you keep making beastly tournaments.

Suspect

Smash Hero
It's cool P4, im on your side. Nike sided against me for the mm im going to do with Zac.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Backstabbing already? THIS IS GETTING REAL GOOD.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I learned alot of Peach mindgames today.. that noone knows about.

WAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its all in love ill

I love to troll xD

i'd like to play u only cause i enjoy playing peaches.

z00ted

its all in love Alex Strife

I love to troll xD In fact I got Dark Pch to quit Brawl!

i'd like to play u only cause i enjoy playing GnW.

Are you coming to this?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Will there be Livestream at this?

I want everyone to see my Bowser **** Xyro live.

z00ted

Nike I think like 6 months ago you sent me a message on aib about housing or something...

You seemed like a chill d00d.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I cannot come to this one but I will be making an effort to come to one ASAP before the years over with lots of stuff XD`

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Will there be Livestream at this?

Funplex's wireless is poop because they have too many computers already on the network. Don't expect it at all.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Hey guys. Sadly, I won't be able to make it to this. But I would really appreciate if you all would welcome graf_nik. He's a friend of mine from school and he really enjoys Smash. We talk about it off and on throughout the day, swapping strategies and whatnot. I just want him to feel comfortable with the great group that Houston Smash is.

-Thanks.

z00ted

Anyone who offers housing to someone randomly seems pretty cool to me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Welcome to San Antonio's smash scene, Illmatic.
We hug murderers and rapists.

Tofer would **** you though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Bahahahaha housing is my middle name. Although after staying at Zac's for a weekend, his apartment is more grape than my house. I need my own mini lan center x)

heytallman

CTALL
I've housed a few people. Notably Praxis for a night (I beat him in a Peach ditto and will never forget it) and San Antonio (my Wii was broken at the time so we played GoldenEye all night).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Put some moniez where dat mouf is, young reptile

Hey guys. Sadly, I won't be able to make it to this. But I would really appreciate if you all would welcome graf_nik. He's a friend of mine from school and he really enjoys Smash. We talk about it off and on throughout the day, swapping strategies and whatnot. I just want him to feel comfortable with the great group that Houston Smash is.

-Thanks.
I assure you he will be welcome when he goes to HOBO.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ozz, I said I'd think about it (also, no **** talk and defending of "honor" was involved at all in that...). If you came to the Kingsville tourney, I'd do it, just because you all came so far. The tourney, which, by the way, nearly all of SA is coming to. Yes, that means there will be people there who you can NOT hate on :o

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ozz, I said I'd think about it (also, no **** talk and defending of "honor" was involved at all in that...). If you came to the Kingsville tourney, I'd do it, just because you all came so far. The tourney, which, by the way, nearly all of SA is coming to. Yes, that means there will be people there who you can NOT hate on :o
The **** are you talking about.

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
I realize it is probably too late to find housing, but a friend and I need housing in order to make it to this tournament. We would have to wake up at 6:00 and drive for 4 hours just to get their on time, and this not even take into account that I always get lost at least once when driving somewhere new. :-)
Anyone willing to help us out?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I already put my moniez where dat mouf is!
You did? How much is our mm?

I realize it is probably top late to find housing, but a friend and I need housing in order to make it to this tournament. We would have to wake up at 6:00 and drive for 4 hours just to get their on time, and this not even take into account that I always get lost at least once when driving somewhere new. :-)
Call sync (713 201 8338)
Call Pj (979 320 4950)
Call P4 (832 367 8727)

One of them will help you.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm not housing anyone else, Allan stop offering my place for housing, I only house people I want to house or people I know

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I realize it is probably too late to find housing, but a friend and I need housing in order to make it to this tournament. We would have to wake up at 6:00 and drive for 4 hours just to get their on time, and this not even take into account that I always get lost at least once when driving somewhere new. :-)
Bring DMG. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom