• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
He needs a place to stay, and you're telling him to call me... What am I missing here?
the part where i say he can stay at your place. but wait, why is that part missing? CAUSE I NEVER OFFERED YOUR PLACE.

SUCK IT, MY ***!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You are assuming that im implying. Im just giving out numbers....plain and simple.
Nothing plain and simple about giving out numbers, you think he wants a friendly convo about smash or to ask me out for coffee?

ACCEPT IT YOU WIMP! YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!!!!!!!

Take your loss for once, God knows you don't know how to lose an argument

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nothing plain and simple about giving out numbers, you think he wants a friendly convo about smash or to ask me out for coffee?

ACCEPT IT YOU WIMP! YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!!!!!!!

Take your loss for once, God knows you don't know how to lose an argument

Unless i said "p4 will house you, call him" anything other than that is pure assuming or speculation on your part. Case closed.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Dang, I'm missing what's sure to be a great hobo =(

Every single one of you must come to the October hobo or I'll cut every one of you (in a friendly way).

Ill, keep that double MM offer for next month and I'll MM you like 20 bucks =)

My money's on Houston + Lee for the LT crew battle.

It'll be ironic; after skipping this to play in my own local tourney to win money, I'm probably gonna lose, heh. It'd be the first Arkansas tournament that I would not get 1st though, so hopefully I can keep my perfect record up =)

God... I shouldn't try to make a post at 8:30 in the morning. My thoughts just jump all over the **** place...

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Yoshi has a shield?

I wish you could make it to this...D:
Yeah... the dates just didn't work out for this one. I've been free for 7 of the past 8 weekends, but this one weekend I can't go... Don't worry though; I'll be there next month and hopefully there'll be some LT singles =)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I was just told that for sure I won't be able to stay past like, 6:30 at this tournament because my mom would be the one picking me up and she can't see well enough to drive at night. Would anyone be willing to let me stay at their place overnight after the tournament? Preferably someone I know because my mom's all paranoid about the idea.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom