• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Dayum. Glad everyone had fun! I had lots of fun housing everyone and meeting so many people! I'll post shoutouts later.

I seriously need to step it up. I did horribly. I think I'm going to take a hiatus till MLG Dallas (if I can even pay for it... Sync is broke and can't buy a pass any time soon). I hit that plateau ]:

Laurel

Smash Ace
i shouldve just stayed with my decision to not enter lol gaaaaaaaawd, also **** you guys for making a girl lay there and stare at the ceiling til everyone woke up sleep on the floor </3
jk i don't care

shoutouts later

this was really fun

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Take PT off my name I went pure MK this tournament, I wanted to see how I would do with just mk, turns out I need pokemon trainer.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Ya, def need to step it up and gonna pick a main and stick with it ...did so bad at this tourney in 1v1 :<

Although, I did meet a lot of new peeps and a lot more grape bonding got accomplished <3

heytallman

CTALL
I think the best part of the tournament was me and Riot pushing people around on that dolly thing. To everyone who rode on it: you're awesome. To everyone who did not: YOU'RE A *****! To DPhat: YOU'RE A SUPER *****!

I'll post real shoutouts later.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This was a fun Hobo, even with me sleeping for like 7 Hours at the venue LOL. Omg god **** Gnes and Mike forcing me to play so hard first set, I got drained trying to 2 v 1 you guys and run around.

Shoutouts later. All I can say now is "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, THAT'S NICE". Zigsta too pro

Laurel

Smash Ace
I think the best part of the tournament was me and Riot pushing people around on that dolly thing. To everyone who rode on it: you're awesome. To everyone who did not: YOU'RE A *****! To DPhat: YOU'RE A SUPER *****!

I'll post real shoutouts later.
with my luck something wouldve went wrong and i would've gotten dropped

...and that's why i didn't ride it >_>

theeboredone

Smash Legend
1. Ultimaterazer: You and Zac sandwiched me in doubles .-. Good stuff winning the tourny.

2: Gnes: The whitest black kid I know. Needs moar chicken and waffles.

3: MikeHaze: Fun playing you in doubles at Sync's place last night. You're a really smart player. Props for the epic edge guarding against Jerm Game 3.

4: Trela: Sleep at your own house.

5: Espy: Ganon is too good on RC. Too good. I need to play your Sonic again. It's been too long.

5: Dphat: Did you find your GC controller? If not, join the White GC Controller club. Oh and since you're now a mall cop, I picture you as the azn Paul Blart.

7: Jerm: Sucks what happened to you vs Mike Haze. Almost there =/.

7: Infinity: You're too fun to be around. We need to talk more often during tournies.

9: Denti: Fun playing doubles with you at Sync's. I need more Oli practice.

9: UTDZac: Freaking Zac and his hacks. I bow to your doubles godlyness.

9: Illmatic: Gah. I know I could have done better. I need to friendly you next time and get that Peach exp up.

13: D Disciple: That's the first time I've choked in a loooong time. If I had known you were from out of state, I would have at least tried to put in a better effort. Here's to hoping I see you around again.

13: K Prime: You shoulda camped me harder with Jiggz. You know I get pissed when you do that.

13: Yosh: We never friendlied 1 v 1. Till next time? MM?

17: Gova: You did surprisingly really well. Nice job Nick. And thanks for housing us. You belong on the srs business tv at our fests.

17: Poltergust: Definitely could have done better...better luck next time.

17: DMG: How do you even sleep like that on the floor with all that noise? Freaking 5 hours or something. Making camp at funplex...awwwww that's nice.

17: Skypirate: Nice job Shaun. New beginnings to being more active?

17: TheBoredOne: This guy...what a douche.

17: Xyro: Good job wrecking me hard. Though next time, I wanna mm you when I'm more awake and alert. I feel like I couldn't even give you my best in that set .-.

25: Deva: Nice Link. You and ALSM have different play styles, but both are fun to watch. Loved your set vs Zigsta's bowser.

25: Nike: Wtf Nike, you and Dphat starting the black wife beater trend? I expect that in future tournies.

25: Ozz: Go back to Falco...or MK.

25: Teh Brettster: Good job on improving on the ditto...better luck next time.

25: RT: Great job hosting as usual. Get those vids up.

33: ALSM: Fun doubles matches and what not. I think you're better than Deva.

33: Zigsta: All that trash talking to Xyro for nothing? I'm mad.

33: Alpha: Fun Fox. Unfortunately we only played one match...would definitely like to get more friendlies in with you/

33: Magik: Go back to PT. It's way better than your MK.

33: Sync: Thanks for housing us man. You're a really friendly guy and fun to be around. Your Snake can definitely do better. Look forward to playing you again next time around.

33: PantyRaider: You can definitely do better. Hope you don't get bracket ***** no more.

49: Sigma: Fun doing friendlies with you. Post those vids up in the critique thread! Make an SWF account and get it done.

49: Tosm: Nice Ike. Definitely hit the rest of us up on smashboards. AiB Ikes fail.

49: Kirby: Yet you don't main Kirby...mind continues to juggle this thought.

49: Red Shadow: Man...you seriously need to find a way to hold that anger in and channel it in a better way.

49: JUJ: You seemed rusty. I know you can definitely do better than last =/.

To those I forgot...my bad.

Laurel

Smash Ace
**** it i'm just going to say it

redshadow why do you get so **** mad when you lose?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dude alright so someone stole my controller at the venue, and next thing I know I wake up at Sync with my silver controller right next to me. Thank you for giving me back my controller who ever stole it, but next time give it back to me ASAP instead of you know making me use someone else controller for 1/2 the tournament.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dude alright so someone stole my controller at the venue, and next thing I know I wake up at Sync with my silver controller right next to me. Thank you for giving me back my controller who ever stole it, but next time give it back to me ASAP instead of you know making me use someone else controller for 1/2 the tournament.
My bad dude. I couldn't resist the temptation of imagining you snuggling next to your GC controller when I laid it in your hands. You had the smile of a little child on your face.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
daaaaammmmmm you got trolled hard.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
im sorry everyone for being such a disgrace to this community

no more tournies for me until MLG
Dude its alright, alot of people got down at this tournament.

I didn't get to meet you, but apoligizing on this thread / actually coming back after what happened seems pretty respectable in my eyes.

Let's friendly at Dallas or something.

Just don't end up quitting Brawl over placement. That can always be fixed. Quit because you actually don't like the game.
broly? 33rd? what happen
Houston happened.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm looking at some of these and wondering how the HELL some of these people placed so low (and how some placed so high).

As far as characters are concerned:

Regular 1v1
Ozz also used Marth.

Low Tier 1v1
Gova used Ike.
I (SkyPirate) used Ike.
Sync used Metaknight.

This was REALLY fun. I'll post shoutouts later. ^_^

Top Bottom