• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Sync used metaknight?!? :oooo

CloverLaf, it was cool to see you at the tourney and talk a little. I hope we play soon cuz I love the olimar matchup :D

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
alright alright, you caught me.

i was mad salty, therefore it had to be done.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good **** Texas. See you guys at Dallas <3.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
who do you think placed low/high?
I don't want to say anything about this because it might lead to hurt feelings (especially the "high" part, even though that's really only one guy).

Nike, you have NO idea how badly I want to play against you again. Still haven't gotten to play you since Mizuumi-con and that was back before you stepped it up.

Laurel

Smash Ace
all right a few shoutouts

Ultimaterazer - i wanted to talk to you but im shy lol D:
Gnes - im so happy you didn't get mad when a flurry of small paper balls went flying and hit you LOL
MikeHaze - happy i finally got to meet you, good stuff in tourney~ at least SOMEONE cheered for you right lolol
Trela - how dare you not hug me goodbye </3 nice hat wars :p
Dphat - omg i <3 you you're hilarious lol you totally owe me a cig or two, sorry about your tire, REALLY wanted to play friendlies
Infinity - lol good **** @ ihop
Denti - we need to make conversation next time rofl
UTDZac - i love your wii
D Disciple - thanks for trusting me with your phone hahaha
Gova - hope to see you again, i need this mu exp
PJ - why would you do that to me >_> ggs tho, i def. want a rematch, good **** with that fully charged sb + your bomb looool
DMG - thanks for keeping me company :)
Xyro - amazing tourney, you're awesome for not charging us all a late fee while we were waiting for dphat's flat to be changed.
Tesh - i'd love to mm you sometime, i just about gave up on the tournament and really didn't try in that set. sorry for being dumb too, running on 0 hours of sleep really sucks.
RT - more friendlies when i have more sleep pretty please!
Broly - aw man you totally disappeared again, we really need to get those friendlies in
Loko - hello mr awesometasteinmusic, you're hilarious, it was nice to finally meet you
Zigsta - nice to finally (kinda not very formally) meet you! amazing bowser.
Fogo - it was nice talking to you! wish we got some friendlies in. i hope you enjoyed that paper shower. <3
Sync - your apartment was ****ing amazing, thanks so much for housing us, and when the **** are we gunna play friendlies?
Laurel - dumb
Kirby - i ****ing suck at dittos lol that bed was hella small
P4 - yo did you ever hear me talking all that **** over sync's DS? LOL i was kidding if you did hear it, i was just messin. thanks for the friendlies, i suck at brawl but i'm better at pokemon >:3
Red Shadow - chillax, mah boi. you'll find it a lot easier to play when you relax, and stop beating yourself up.
Slush - i saw you for like...5 minutes lol. what happened?
Leaf - thanks so much for coming to wal-mart with us. your gps sucks! also omg scoot over if we ever share a bed again because holy **** i kept almost falling off loool

san antonio: c'mon guys lol...<3

who did i miss? batou, we FINALLY played friendlies, and right when i was starting to wake up and get serious i got stolen away. sorry LOL <3333 next time we'll play for longer

i talked to a few people but i don't remember names at all, sorry if i missed you. it was nice finally meeting a lot of you and i really wish i could've gotten more than like 60 minutes of friendlies in.

all in all i had a lot of fun. k so maybe that shoutout wasnt that little lol.. see some of you at mlg. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
1: Ultimaterazer==You ultimatecamper. Good stuff beating haze though...you camper. :p
2: Gnes==I missed your matches against haze...but I heard they were amazing. Good stuff.
3: MikeHaze==We only played two friendlies, but they were still fun. You're a cool guy to hang around...maybe we can get some more matches in at MLG? And thanks for coming to Texas! :)
4: Trela==Broken character, confirmed for realz. Good stuff. You deserve more credit than you get.
5: Espy==Lucario is gay, I know, lol. You'll overcome the matchup eventually.
5: Dphat==It was nice chilling with you at Chacho's. Hopefully we can meet in bracket someday...
7: Jerm==You seriously did good against Haze...some more practice and maybe you'll beat him? Make it happen, MLG Dallas. ;)
7: Infinity==We didn't play, but oh well...
9: Cy==Good seeing you again. Fun friendlies. Use MK and Wario more...Houston needs both these characters.
13: D Disciple==Texas was so gay to you...anyways, thanks for coming. At least now you see why I think some matchups the way they are...anyways, we should hang out in Dallas. Get Trela too...be all chill together. :)
13: Jon==Gay *** character...camp, grab, and throw Pikmin. You know, I'm GLAD Frigate was gay towards you. I hope it happens in every future match we have! :p
17: PJ==Get out.
17: Zori==Get a new Wii.
17: DMG==Cool hanging out with you...sucks you had a hard bracket. Time out more people, plz.
17: Skypirate==Olimar? Of course I will camp. Wahahahahahahaha, ACCEPT IT.
17: Xyro== THE ABSOLUTE BEST LESBIAN IN THE WORLD NOW AND FOREVER UNTIL THE SUN EXPLODES AND DESTROYS EARTH.
25: Deva==Didn't really talk to you, but thanks for coming down! :)
25: Ozz==Sucks you're going to quit, but do what you need to do...who knows, maybe you'll come back someday. :)
25: RT==You need to take a break from this game...seriously.
33: Fogo==Gordo? GORDO! FOGO MAGIC. It exists...
33: Sync==Thanks for housing all those people. Seriously, it helps them out a ton. You're too good.
33: Tree==I main a broken character, I'm sorry. :(
49: Laurel==I enjoyed our friendlies...I just know the Marth matchup very well. :)
49: Tallman==Dang, no Halfman...you should play more.
49: P4==I watched some of your teams matches...you did some good stuff. Just keep it consistent instead of having random moments of awesomeness.
49: Leaf==Lucario is gay, I know. Please forgive me so I can go to MLG Dallas with you...PLEASE.
Riot==Wahahahahahahahaha.

If I missed anyone, sorry! Fun tourney overall. But I need a break before MLG...

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
2: Gnes== I swear I play you too much in tourney.
3: MikeHaze== It's a shame we didn't get to really play friendlies. But that was the most casual tournament set ever, and probably the most fun. Haha.
5: Espy== Teams set was fun :D.
7: Jerm== **** good job against Mike! You'll get him next time, no doubt.
7: Infinity== Same as Espy.
9: Illmatic== Man you did so well! Dphat is gonna cry for mercy next time.
13: D Disciple== I wish I had gotten to play you *sadface*
17: Xyro== Sexy HOBO is sexy.
25: Gamma== Beating Broly :o.
25: Tesh== lol1friendly
25: RT== I'll practice more next time so I don't lose to those hitboxes.
33: Broly== I give up! No more MMs lol.
33: Alpha== Keep it up, and if ya need help in-between matches, I'm up for it.
33: Sync== <3
33: Tree== Meh.
49: Tosm== I hope you enjoyed your first tourney.
49: Graf_nik== Too good!
49: Tallman== What do I look like? Fox?
49: P4== http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhpH70sdVs

Nike.

Smash Hero
Brawl Videos

Money Matches

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. ALSM:link2:
Match 1
Match 2

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. JUJ:dedede::metaknight:
Match 1
Match 2

Winners Bracket

Yosh:yoshi2: vs D. Disciple:lucario:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Bored:ike: vs. D. Disciple:lucario:
Match 1
Match 2

Nike:marth: vs. Trela:lucario:
Match 1
Match 2

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. King Jacob:metaknight:
Match 1
Match 2

mikehaze:marth: vs. Jerm:toonlink:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. UltimateRazer:snake:
Match 1
Match 2

Losers Bracket

Espy:sonic: vs Jerm:toonlink:
Match 1
Match 2

Espy:sonic: vs. Trela:lucario:
Match 1
Match 2

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. DPhat:metaknight:
Match 1
Match 2

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. Trela:lucario:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

mikeHAZE:marth: vs. Gnes:diddy:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Denti

Smash Master
my sorry *** shout outs

1: Ultimaterazer== Fun friendlies, almost beat you in our friendly set ;D
2: Gnes== We never play anymore :(
3: MikeHaze== We didn't play either :(
4: Trela== Neither did we :(
5: Espy== or we :(
5: Dphat== we didn't play too... :(
7: Jerm== Oh we sure played.. :( :(
7: Infinity== but we didn't play :(
9: UTDZac== I didn't play you :(
9: Illmatic== or you :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You did great Denti.

I only saw you once at the tournament and talked to you for a bit.
Next time we should play.

graf_nik

Smash Cadet
4: Trela== I need to take some notes on that Lucario.

5: Espy== You need to teach me how to play Ganny. lol

9: UTDZac==I can't believe it actually worked. Im so happy i won a set in LT's

9: Illmatic== Great job!! I had to face you a second time. but i think i did little better this time.

17: Xyro==Nice job with the MM. I knew you had it, too bad i couldn't do the same during the tourney. But great HOBO. Its now the biggest tourney i've been to.

33: Diego== You did good man.

33: Zigsta== That was a good match. I started out strong but i dont know what happened. hahaha

33: Magik== Nice friendlies

33: Sync== I really wanted to play you in a friendly

33: Tree== Nice going. You put in work. Thanks for the ditto and Peach warm-ups. And thanks for letting me borrow your controller. Oh and thanks for the support!

49: Gbus==Nice friendlies. You got better

49: Graf_nik== I think I did good, even though i placed low and went up against illmatic for the second time in a row.
I guess my Ganny wasnt good after all. I'll stick to Mario next time.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
shout outs!!!!

sync= nicest guy ever thanks for letting sa crash at your place for 2 nights. sorry for punching you in the face

leaf= your always fun to hang out with and yet we've never played.

loko=cool meeting you for the first time, even though it didnt fell like it cause of xatchat lol

DMG=your a mans man remember our business plan for mlg. (when we slept together on syncs bed i felt a sharp needle like pain near my butt, i would appreciate if you would keep you penus away from me next time thankyou)
JK much love

Dphat=you snore like a girl. and sorry about the tire man

mikehaze= good guy good **** on third and thanks of the metaknight help.

batou=you the bess man and i will never ever get between you and any kind of chicken.

broly=good **** broly we need to play melee some time. next time you beat me i really will make you report it yourself.

jerm=one of the best brawl sets I've ever seen thanks. jerm vs mikehaze

gness and razer for reping texas hard.

sa= next time baby

special thanks to xyro and fun house mega plex (food too expensive and tastes like crap)

sorry if i forgot anyone

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I was so close to beating Dark Disciple that second game... And I dunno what happened with my shield in the 3rd game. I seriously doubt I would have won that game, but I just wanna know what happened because I know i didn't release my shield after that roll, and after watching the vid, I don't think the stage transition caused it. I've heard that Yoshis shield can be poked very rarely, so maybe that's what happened or something. Regardless, awesome games man, and I guess I'll do shoutouts now:

Razer: Congrats on the win man. I only saw you lose one game the whole tourney; good ****

Gnes: Nicely done against Mike. Wish I were more awake during your final games with Razer, but the little bit I did see while my eyes were crossing from exhaustion was crazy. I have to play your Diddy next time.

MikeHayes: Funny guy. Enjoyed our low-tier matches and the MM we had at Sync's. You are crazy good at learning your opponent on the spot and adapting.

Trela: It was nice sleeping next to you I want you to get money some Hobo =( You are too good not to get in the money. Also, your MM with DPhat at Sync's was hilarious. You had some Xyro body-torquing DI there at the end of the first game, heh.

Espy: Probably the most fun match I had the entire time against your Ganon. I need to get ***** by your Sonic sometime.

DPhat: We need to play more friendlies. I can't believe I gimped your MK in that 2nd game, heh. Grab release => spike => footstool => edge-guard is too good =)

Infinity: I almost had you figured out in the end there. You punished me so hard whenever I screwed up; nice games and hope to play more in the future.

Denti: Good placing man; you managed to get higher than Zori. The ride back from iHop to Sync's was entertaining and I wish you, Trela, and Sync could have ridden back to Arkansas with us (definitely would have made that terrible drive a lot more bearable).

Zac: Our low-tier match was hella fun. Even if you don't know the character's your playing, you can sure as hell bait and punish like a machine.

Illmatic: Your Peach... So crazy man. Next time you'll be able to take Razer down, and I won't be so eager to just give you money =)

Dark-Disciple: Already said stuff before these shoutouts, but it was a blast playing you again after a year. Hope the Texas smash scene (with an Arkansas player sprinkled in there) was fun and challenging for you. Hope you can come to more Hobos =)

YOSH: You will get top 10 soon. You came soooo close this time, but overall, VERY happy with the overall placement

Gova: Fun Kirby man. Wish we could have played some more friendlies.

PJ: The BEST teammate! I need to house at your place sometime so that I don't have to drive an hour back from the venue every time -_-

Polt: Congrats on your 2nd in LTs. Wish I could have been there with you so Yoshi could get 1 and 2, but a few mistakes in my matches at the wrong time kept that from happening.

DMG: Great fun at Sync's with you. You're the first person to forfeit to me in smash before =P

Bored: Nice getting 3rd in LTs. Wish we could have played, and I might be up for a MM next time we meet.

Xyro: It's still 50:50 =) I've already told you what I thought about the tournament, but thanks again for hosting it. It definitely makes that long drive more bearable knowing what fun I'll have when I finally get there. Try not to cut any glass with your erect nipples.

Deva: Great Link. I have no clue how you beat me in our LT games (I was ahead both games the entire time and somehow you just... won, heh), but your Link was sexy.

Nike: Great Marth man. You almost had me that second game, and I think you had me figured out, so a 3rd game probably would have gone in your favor if it happened.

Ozz: We didn't do our MM =(

OTL: Fun match in LT. Your Link is good.

Loko: Enjoyed the doubles at Sync's place =)

Zigsta: THAT IS A ****TY BOWSER But really, it was nice seeing you again. We did pretty well in teams over at Sync's =)

Fogo: Surprised you didn't go DDD against me... Fun matches though.

Alpha: We never got to play =( It was the fate of the gods or something that kept us from being able to play...

Jew: Enjoyed our friendlies. You've got a good DK

Sync: You already got my text, but had a blast man; stay awesome =)

Panty: You got bracket ***** hard man. To take a game off me in LTs like that first round scared the hell out of me, and I know your G&W is very solid. Next time though man!

Kirby: I swear you snored so loud in the car on the way back. I think your snoring was louder than when you actually talk =)

Mr BlueSky: I hope to see you at future tournaments. I got dead last at my first big tournament and I wasn't too happy. Glad you were nicer about losing than I was my first time. I'd have to see our matches again to give you any advice on how to improve; I don't really remember specifics about matches unless I see them again.

Tallman: What happened to you in the bracket? You must have gotten bracket ***** like Panty. Thanks for the dolly ride =)

Slush: Fun dittos man. You've definitely got some tricks. I think you've just gotta get more character experience. You were doing fine against me (especially when you had Yoshi's Island's slopes to play on). Honestly, the Hobo tournaments are the hardest tournaments I've ever been to. The Houston/Texas smash scene is stupidly good, and I know you drove a long way for it and aren't happy with your placement, but playing against top-ranked people is the only way to get better. I've been driving to Houston for over a year now just to get my butt kicked, and my first time there I got dead last, and I was NOT happy. Just keep striving forward and reppin' that dino and it'll just click one day. If you ever want critique on your vids, just ask me directly and I'll give you my input. I don't go onto the Yoshi boards anymore except for the match-up threads.

Leaf: Nice shirt =) You were a blast to hang out with man; hope we can hang more in the future.

If I missed anyone, it's because I didn't play you in the tournament or didn't really get to talk to you that much, or because I'm just exhausted right now and not thinking clearly.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush: Fun dittos man. You've definitely got some tricks. I think you've just gotta get more character experience. You were doing fine against me (especially when you had Yoshi's Island's slopes to play on). Honestly, the Hobo tournaments are the hardest tournaments I've ever been to. The Houston/Texas smash scene is stupidly good, and I know you drove a long way for it and aren't happy with your placement, but playing against top-ranked people is the only way to get better. I've been driving to Houston for over a year now just to get my butt kicked, and my first time there I got dead last, and I was NOT happy. Just keep striving forward and reppin' that dino and it'll just click one day. If you ever want critique on your vids, just ask me directly and I'll give you my input. I don't go onto the Yoshi boards anymore except for the match-up threads.
Biggest Shoutout i've ever had.
They were fun dittos my problem was first time for offline dittos with someone who know how to use Yoshi! (Sorry Alejandro and kingsville Yoshi) I'm good with Yoshi but problem is Short term memory loss and I can read 7 pages of (Example) Lucario MU and probably only remember 2 or 3 things against him. I did terrible on most of our matches but Delfino Plaza I finally got my game on (Fuuuu! yugioh GX came up in my head) and got two stocks off you while I was at my third still.
As for my Dino not clicking yet, you're right. Will hopefully before MLG Dallas and striving to train more and go to as many smashfests (Only one this month) in SA we have.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Sync, I think I left my plastic bag of toiletries in your bathroom cause I can't find 'em anywhere. The only thing I really care about is the retainer in there (can't have 2 1/2 years of braces go to waste, especially not after wearing that thing for 6 years now). If you find it, could you possibly mail it to me and I'll pay you back the postage at MLG or whenever the next time we see each other? (Hell, I'll just send you some money in the mail or do it via paypal or something if you want). Let me know if you find it!

Biggest Shoutout i've ever had.
They were fun dittos my problem was first time for offline dittos with someone who know how to use Yoshi! (Sorry Alejandro and kingsville Yoshi) I'm good with Yoshi but problem is Short term memory loss and I can read 7 pages of (Example) Lucario MU and probably only remember 2 or 3 things against him. I did terrible on most of our matches but Delfino Plaza I finally got my game on (Fuuuu! yugioh GX came up in my head) and got two stocks off you while I was at my third still.
As for my Dino not clicking yet, you're right. Will hopefully before MLG Dallas and striving to train more and go to as many smashfests (Only one this month) in SA we have.
To be honest, I have never read any character MU threads. I only started looking at the current ones because I got bored at work and thought it'd be a good way to kill some time and maybe find out something I didn't know. Hands-on experience is TONS more useful than reading words that tell you want to do. As I said, Hobo is incredibly stiff competition. It's literally like getting thrown into a pool with Ally, M2K, and 6 other people and told you have to get 3rd or you don't even get to play in the tournament, and it's also a lot harder to start in these tournaments because Xyro seeds them as best he can, so (i wish it were different, but sadly it's not) as long as you're placing near the bottom, you have to go against the top players first. It'll be a difficult road man (I know because I was in the exact same position last year), but I'm confident that you'll keep faith and continue onward, and you'll break through soon.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i added lots and lots of vids to the front page. u guys gotta see the ending to jerm vs mikehaze 3. its so **** funny

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
1: Ultimaterazer: Good job getting out of your slump. I enjoyed playing you in teams.
2: Gnes: Nice job holding it down for Texas. You and the games against Mike Haze were awesome. I need to you already... I was gonna ask you to play towards the end up but every setup was being used for tourney.
3: MikeHaze: Thanks for coming out to Texas. Hope you enjoyed your stay and HOBO. I wish I coulda played you.
4: Trela: I wanna play you in solol instead of always playing you in teams. : / Your time will come to et 1st place.
5: Espy: Lucario hates you. :( I loved the tasty grape your Ganon gave in low tier. Friendlies next time?
5: Dphat: Thanks for the few games we played. You know the MU very well. Hope we can play more next time.
7: Jerm: Friendlies next time. I didn't have anymore cash on me for a MM.
7: Infinity: Friendlies next time. F-tilt the other G&W. haha
9: Cy: Good stuff in bracket. Hope I can give you a better fight next time.
9: Denti: Good job on the placing. I know you hate TL as much as I hate Olimar.
9: UTDZac: You did so well in teams. You will em' next time in singles. Needs moar 9s.
9: Illmatic: I don't know your char. at all. Good stuff in both events. I wanna get some friendlies in next time to get that MU exp.
13: D Disciple: Thanks for coming to Texas. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Texas and HOBO. Your Lucario was grape and the team friendlies we had at Syncs were fun.
13: K Prime: I never get to play you :(.
13: Yosh: Your Yoshi is so much grape. I enjoyed all the matches we played. Thanks for making such a long trip to HOBO. It's always good to see bud.
13: Jon: I hate Olimar. I wish I didn't get you in bracket. : / Good seeing you again bud.
17: Gova: Thanks for housing us Saturday man. I really appreciate it. Hope you become more active. Your Kirby is really good.
17: PJ: Finally got to play that TL. Next time I hope we can MM. I will be more patient then. : )
17: Poltergust: Good stuff in LT Ricky. Hope you can do better next time in singles. Texas is hard. It was fun hangin out with you this weekend.
17: Zori: Thanks for the few friendlies we played. Good seeing you again. Hope we can play more next time.
17: DMG: Come to more tournaments. I enjoy watching you play. Even if it is for the whole 8 minutes sometimes. : D Good stuff against Haze and teams.
17: Skypirate: It was fun teaming with you Shaun. Sorry I dropped the ball against Ill and Fogo. : / Hope we can do better in the future. It was fun hanging out this weekend. LOL carrots
17: TheBoredOne: You did so well in all events, especially LT. Your Ike is something else. It was fun hanging out with you this weekend. You will get past that zair next time.
17: Xyro: Thanks for hosting yet another great HOBO. I had a blast. Good stuff in all events. ZAIR your boy Trela is growing up so fast.
25: Gamma: Friendlies next time DK.
25: Deva: Thanks for coming down. Hope you had a good time at HOBO. Your Link was ****. Wish I coulda played you in singles.
25: Tesh: Friendlies next time.
25: KingJ: Friendlies next time.
25: Nike: I didn't get to play you. :( I hope to see moar black wife beaters at future events :)
25: Ozz: Fun friendlies. I wanna see that Falco again.
25: Teh Brettster: Fun friendlies and very close matches.Your Ike is really good.
25: RT: Friendlies next time. Didn't get to play your Lucario. : (
33: OTL: Thanks for lettin me borrow that buck. I will pay you back the next time I see you. It was fun playing you.
33: Broly: Friendlies next time Martha.
33: Loko: Friendlies next time.
33: Paw: Dang I got rested twice! I will team with you for the next event we are both at. I promise. : D Fun friedlies.
33: Omega: Friendlies next time.
33: ALSM: That link was beast. Fun teaming with you in friendlies at Syncs.
33: Diego: Friendlies next time Martha.
33: Zigsta: Get past that zair and EAT that Samus next time Chris. It was fun watching that hyped up match. Thanks for driving. Shipleys was ****! rap and disney> Detective Conan music. Sorry Ricky.
33: Mess: Friendlies next time.
33: Fogo: You destroyed me in teams. I know the mu with Snake, but I had a big problems with yours. v.v Hope we can play some friendlies next time.
33: Alpha: Friendlies next time.
33: Magik: Close stuff in singles man. Wish I coulda played some of that PT.
33: Jew: Friendlies next time.
33: Sync: Thanks for housing us Sync. You are too nice housing that many people. Its too bad we couldn't get any friendlies in. : (
33: Tree: Friendlies next time.
49: Big Boss: Fun friendlies at Syncs.
49: Gbus: Friendlies next time.
49: Candy: Friendlies next time.
49: Sigma: Friendlies next time.
49: Laurel: Friendlies next time. Sorry you didn't get a bed at Syncs. Where is our manners? : /
49: KoN: Fun friendlies at Syns.
49: Tosm: Friendlies next time.
49: Graf_nik: Friendlies next time.
49: Kirby: Thanks for coming down with Yosh. It was good seeing you guys. Had a blast playing friendlies with you at Syncs. Also very fun playing those G&W ffas.
49: Mr. BlueSky: Friendlies next time.
49: Tallman: Your set vs. Espy was hilarious.
49: P4: Hopefully we can team one day. I know you can do better.
49: Red Shadow: No more rage. Control your emotions and practice hard so you don't rage anymore.
49: Slush: Friendlies next time.
49: Leaf: It was fun playing you in bracket and friendlies at Syncs. Your Pikachu is getting better everytime I play you. Close stuff in teams.
49: JUJ: Glad to see you become active again. Shake off that rust and place better next time. : ) I know you can do it.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
1: Ultimaterazer== i was way too over confident versus you. good **** vs me, and good stuff winning. you're really underrated and i'm sure you'll **** at dallas despite no wiimote

2: Gnes== booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4: Trela== you're really good, i told you i was gonna beat you! cocky *** ***** <3

5: Espy== i'm really glad i didn't play you. like really glad. good stuff in singles

5: Dphat== Really had a lot of fun chilling with you man. Thanks for the rides and stogies all weekend, i'll take care of you if you come down for winter game fest

7: Jerm==Close and fun set. You've gotten a lot better, continue to do so.

7: Infinity==Good $1.75 money match. too bad we didn't get to play more. I'll beat you in a staring contest next time O:

9: UTDZac==good games in doubles, sad we didn't get to play in singles! i'll see you soon hopefully.

9: Illmatic= you play peach

13: D Disciple==had fun in our money match, i personally apologize for all of texas for your Dphat match. Keep up the work mane

13: K Prime== "it's like stealing candy from a kprime"

13: Yosh== lots of fun playing ya, good stuff in low tier!

17: PJ==Thanks for the money match man! it really made my pancakes taste so much better

17: Poltergust==You look like Yoshi.

17: Zori==we didn't play. in fact i saw you like once the whole weekend. daaaamn it.

17: DMG==excellent games in doubles and singles man. you ****! just sleep more next time. i'll see you at dallas!

17: Xyro==Thank you for EVERYTHING. I had so much fun in the tournament, and beating you in low tier ;). I'll be back

25: Deva==good job man! too bad we didn't play, you were asleep most of the time lol

25: KingJ== Very fun money match. Keep up the work!

25: Nike==Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

25: Ozz== LOL WE DIDN'T PLAY AGAIN

25: RT==Thanks for everything this weekend! i had fun chilling with you/going to chachos mane. i'll return the favor anytime.

33: Broly=="they see me rollin"

33: Loko==Nice hanging with you man. VISIT US! you're reallly chill

33: ALSM== great mm man! keep ****** it up

33: Zigsta==booooo we didn't get to play. will you be at dallas?

33: Fogo==lmao ***** showing me those sidekick tricks. your snake really impressed me, i didn't get to tell you. continue doing what you're doing and you'll figure something out, you're on the right track

33: Sync==i can't thank you enough for everything you did for me. Thank you for housing me, I had so much fun. if you're ever around in california, let me know and i gotchuuu.

33: Tree==Great seeing you again treeeeeee. Good matches in low tier (taunts LOL). i hope to see you at dallas

49: Candy==good games in singles man!

49: Laurel== good meeting you! LOL@ us not playing. Keep playing though, have little nike help you lots and i'm certain you'll progress. thank you so much for the cigs too and helping me stop being nervous!

49: Kirby== lmao lead trumpets.

49: P4== why did you get 49th? you look cooler than you play?

49: Red Shadow==LOOOOL the quietest yet loudest on the inside

49: Leaf== LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

49: JUJ== good money match man! i had fun playing you

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Overall, this was honestly one of the funnest tournaments i've been to in years. I tried my hardest in a positive way and it made all of the difference. The TX community as a whole is very welcoming and i'm glad i got to hang with everyone of you. Thank you to everyone who helped me out, and everyone who just hung out and talked, you guys made this an experience i won't forget.

that poltergust tho

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh. My. GOD.

I took a nap after my film shoot at 5 PM and forgot to set my alarm...so I woke up at 3:20 AM. XD

On a side note, Batou used R.O.B. in teams, not CF, Xyro.

SHOUTOUTS:

-Razer--You mad scared of my GR upair. Good stuff getting first.

-Gnes--WTF, why didn't you win after watching The Princess and the Frog?! Let's chill more next time.

-mikeHAZE--You were so busy that I couldn't find time to MM you. :( I won't be at MLG Dallas since I've got a film shoot that day, but I WILL be in California this summer, most likely NorCal. Let's MM this summer!

-Trela--We didn't get to play! :(

-Espy--I need to figure out how to play as Bowser against you. Oh, and your Ganon was DELICIOUS.

-DPhat--So cool to hang with you again, man! Our friendlies were fun. Next time we'll **** people with Horny Poetry.

-Jerm--Glad we finally got to play. Thanks for the MU experience! Next time you'll beat mikeHAZE. :)

-Infinity--Glad we finally got to meet! You were really fun to play, haha.

-CY--Dang CY, look at you placing top 10 after taking a break for months! Good to see you after all this time!

-Denti--Get a PSP for Birth by Sleep!!

-UTDZac--I wish Bowser didn't get lightning kicked so easily. :( It was fun to play your GW finally. You weren't able to 9 me this time...I think that calls for a REMATCH!!

-Illmatic--Dude, our sets are always SO MUCH FUN!! Can't wait to have our set uploaded. :) They're still crossed for your SAT!

-Disciple--Glad you were able to make it out to this. We didn't get to play, but I must say, your voice is LEGIT.

-KPrime--Dang Prime, I wanted to play your Jiggs. :p Next time we'll show the Pikachu boards Bowser-Pikachu's not 70-30, haha.

-YOSH--Good to see you again, buddy! We did well in doubles. :)

-Gova--Dang, look at Nick placing so high! Good stuff, man! Thanks for letting us crash at your place Saturday night.

-PJ--SURPRISE BEAR!! Run down the hill in a zigzag pattern to make it fall down, then climb up a tree. If it tries to get on top, punch it in the nose to keep on bottom.

-Poltergust--CRESSELIA, WAHAHAHA!!!

-Zori--OMG Zori, don't get sent to losers so early! I don't wanna play you in round 3!!

-DMG--AWWWWWWWWW, THAT'S NIIIIIIIICE.

-Skypirate--Glad you didn't kill anyone on your drive back home, haha.

-Bored--Start caring late at night!!

-Xyro--Our set was VERY fun. I admit, I watched a TON of your videos to prepare for this, but you did stuff to me I hadn't seen before. You outplayed me, hands down. I'm coming for you next time, though, so BE PREPARED!!

-Deva--Our set was AWESOME. I'm so glad we were able to play, let alone in tournament! Looking forward to our set being uploaded. That and you coming back to Texas for a rematch!

-Nike--We're definitely getting better at teamwork. I can't wait to see what we do next time. ;)

-Brett--You were really impressive against Bored. I enjoyed hanging with you.

-Paw--We'll play eventually, haha. See, I DO exist!!

-ALSM--Next time I got you!

-Fogo--Dude, when it came down to your D3 vs. me, I was like "Oh fuuuuuu." Good to see you again--next time let's get some singles in. ;)

-Alpha--Good Fox. Good to see you again, man!

-Magik--Stop making Squirtles the world over cry by going all MK in tournament!

-Sync--Thanks for housing us, Sync. Looking forward to the next sausage fest. Oh, and SPACING WITH FSMASH!

-Pantyraider--Seriously, get some panties and wear them on your head at tournaments.

-TOSM--Good Ike--we played a LOT, haha. You'll learn a lot more about Ike from Bored and Brett, so you're in the right state!

-Kirby--Fun hanging with you again after so long!

-Graf_nik--Just stop rolling, and you'll improve a lot. Either that or go Lucario, haha.

-Tallman--Next time I'll figure out why dtilt wasn't hitting, haha. And BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FANTASIA!!

-P4--Next time I'll MM your Pit. :) Bring your Pokewalker!

-Leaf--Next time I'll bring my PSP so we can take down Unversed together. :)

-JUJ--Pelipper wants some next time. :p

Overall, this was definitely one of my favorite tournaments EVER. I got to meet a lot of new people and catch up with people I haven't seen in months AND had two super hyped matches.

In case I didn't tell you at this, I won't be able to make MLG Dallas, as my professor just announced we have a film shoot that weekend. But if the next HOBO is the first Saturday in December and my studies are going well, count me in for HOBO 29.

Oh, and you guys should ALL come to TASOL in December. I can house a LOT of carpools at my home in Slidell.

If I missed you, lemme know!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1- Ultimaterazer== Wow, way to destroy us in teams. Had fun, thanks.
3- MikeHaze== Hard ignored you when you called me Typh. Thank you for coming out.
4- Trela== Ooh, I wanted to play you in singles. :<
5- Espy== Yay, wasn't knocked out by you this time! You have to be the funniest player to watch when you play Ganon. NGRAW! DAH! GAH! HAHAHAHA!
7- Infinity== Sorry for not giving you a good fight. I was so drained from fighting Ozz. :< Nice meeting you, sir.
9- Denti== Dentiiiiii you look so irish
9- UTDZac== Dang, thanks for making Japes weird. Nice meeting you and I'm looking forward to playing you again.
9- Illmatic== Hardest Peach I have EVER played. Fun MM, good games. Looking forward to playing you again. ^_^
13- D Disciple== I don't remember playing you, but thank you for coming out.
13- K Prime== I never get to play you and I don't really know how to ask because you're so quiet. :<
13- Yosh== Dang, Yoshi. Fun friendlies.
17- Gova== Looking forward to seeing how you play after a few tournaments. :3
17- PJ== I can't remember if you're that shadow guy and it's bugging the crap out of me.
17- Poltergust== You looked so upset after getting knocked out. This tournament had a bunch of really good players, so don't feel bad (especially when you do so well in both regular AND LT with Yoshi). :<
17- Zori== You have no idea how alarming I found that $100 MM announcement. Nice to finally meet that famous Dtilt spammer.
17- Skypirate== I know all of your secrets. You should have known better than to get in bed with me.
17- TheBoredOne== Excellent playing, sir Mustafa. Thanks for helping me with my Ike. ^_^
17- Xyro== Nice seeing you again, sir, and thank you for organizing the best tournament I've been to so far. I love how you get so much hype by trolling. Excellent Samus, BTW.
25- Deva== Fun matches, thank you for coming out.
25- Nike== Don't worry, I'll play you again soon. I know a secret about this match-up that I'll be patient enough to apply soon, too. >:3
25- Ozz== I didn't know you played Marth. God damn, that was hard! XD Looking forward to playing you again.
25- RT== Didn't expect to get you for my FIRST MATCH. That was one hell of a plot twist. Nice meeting you and I'll definitely remember you. ^_^
EDIT- Batou== I'm REALLY bad with names, but IIRC you were that badass Falcon player. Good games, sir, and nice meeting you. ^_^
33- Paw== I troll you because I care, Paw. X3 BTW. Told you that two spacing characters don't work together!
33- ALSM== Fun games in doubles. Didn't know that a double link team could mean SO MUCH crossfire.
33- Zigsta== C'mere boy, smell mah fur. Ohhhhh, that's nice... Thanks for driving and everything else, I had a lot of fun. Everything else that needs to be said has been said. ^_^
33- Fogo== Fun games in teams.
33- Alpha== Wow, so mad about my character. I know it's a hard match-up to learn, though. =/
33- Sync== Thank you SO much for everything, Sync. I'll definitely remember you and your Snake (no homo).
33- PantyRaider== Okay... if you dropped the ball against Ill and Fogo, I definitely dropped it, lost it, and sat down on it while I was trying to remember where I put the tracking device to help find it. I was getting destroyed by both of them. T_T Sorry to hear that you got bracket raped, but nice to hear about the people you DID beat. ^_^
49- Big Boss== Nice to finally meet you (kind of). My apologies for not offering a formal introduction. ^_^;
49- Laurel== One of the few SA players I haven't met yet, even though SA and Austin are so close. I'll introduce myself sometime soon.
49- Mr. BlueSky== I am SO sorry, I completely forgot that I promised you friendlies. You have to remind me like... five times (like Illmatic did) to get me to play because I have a lot of trouble remembering things.
49- P4== Fun friendlies. You look almost exactly like my best friend from high school. It's eerie.
49- Red Shadow== Dang, feel free to fart on my Ike. T_T
49- Slush== One of the few SA players I haven't met yet, even though SA and Austin are so close. I'll introduce myself sometime soon.
49- Leaf== Leaf, NOOOOOOO! You don't belong in this low placement! D:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I wanna give a special shoutout to MikeHaze, Deva and Disciple! This hobo was really fun ONLY because of you guys. THANK YOU for flying out to HOBO 28(i hope it was worth your time). We got great vids of you guys and of course great times. You guys are always welcome back to tx anytime you wanna come back down.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I wanna give a special shoutout to MikeHaze, Deva and Disciple! This hobo was really fun ONLY because of you guys. THANK YOU for flying out to HOBO 28(i hope it was worth your time). We got great vids of you guys and of course great times. You guys are always welcome back to tx anytime you wanna come back down.
That's right, this HOBO was so special that Xyro typed in COMPLETELY PROPER GRAMMAR.

Top Bottom