• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 30: WAHAHAHHAHA Edition! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
well i know the matchup extremely well, but :sheik: cant kill and donkey kong can so it's obvious

you're used to not being able to kill so now it will feel amazing.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
well i know the matchup extremely well, but :sheik: cant kill and donkey kong can so it's obvious

you're used to not being able to kill so now it will feel amazing.
well i know the matchup extremely well, but :peach: cant kill and snake can so it's obvious

you're used to not being able to kill so now it will feel the same.

Esca

Smash Champion
13: Esca==GGs, your Pit woulda won that set. Why'd you go marth?

-dies-
Man I really don't know. Honestly though, you did well in the set. It was through and through pretty fair even though you grabbed the **** out of me! Lol, but idk.. I'm gonna start practicing my IC's for the ditto!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Man I really don't know. Honestly though, you did well in the set. It was through and through pretty fair even though you grabbed the **** out of me! Lol, but idk.. I'm gonna start practicing my IC's for the ditto!
IC's are a tough match regardless of who you are. One mistake and your screwed.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So about bracket....

I'm not gonna ***** and moan over it. But I'd like to say my two cents and what not. Honestly I don't have a problem playing a top player 2nd round, but I've had to play Gnes the last 3 tourneys in a row, and we practice constantly. And same goes for teams, Sync and I had to play Gnes and Razer 2nd round when we both practice all the time. So I just wanted to say it'd be nice to play people I don't usually play once tourney comes, at least night right away.

It just sucks having to play the person I probably practice with the most super early

z00ted

lol and then you immediately play Esca and I after Gnes and Razer right?

i don't care about bracket - i'm just waiting til I get on Jerm/Gnes' side.

z00ted

*is watching one piece - just saw bellemere die*

*reads gnes' posts*

*thinks of razer surviving from the fair*

*remembers tetsuya*

*dies a bit inside*

Smoom77

Smash Master
I still don't know why you went MK or Marth instead of winning with Pit lol.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Who did Gnes go MK on and was it after losing with Diddy or just for fun? Who beat Illmatic? I assume Razer or Gnes in winners but was it Trela or Jerm in losers?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Who did Gnes go MK on and was it after losing with Diddy or just for fun? Who beat Illmatic? I assume Razer or Gnes in winners but was it Trela or Jerm in losers?
gnes went mk lmost the entire bracket. he went diddy on razer(i think).

illmatic lost to trela and forgot who else.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Ill prolly just go Pit next time idk. I like playing more than 1 character, and I barely get to play so I play and have fun while I can.
Dang Esca, I was so busy doing all of the HOBO events I forgot to come back and get some advice from you about Pit. I should of came by before I left.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Gnes treated everyone to a late night dinne ? woa what a nice guy, im gonna do something similar the next time i win a tourney ;D

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Illmatic vs Flip> Illmatic 2-1 in sets. WHOBO will be the one for all 20 dollar MM best of 5.

Top Bottom