• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 31!!! Bring a 3DS to get into side event(pkmn or m+l tier 1vs1) for free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah, I can.
If Tree can't get him, I'll do it. But I'll leave it up to tree first because I think he's closer/somewhat on the way.

But I can do it if nobody else can.
Alright, he was bummed that he might not get to come and I have a teams ironman buymelunch match with him. ;) If he needs you and tree can't do it I'll get him to PM you or something. I really appreciate it, Leaf.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Alright, he was bummed that he might not get to come and I have a teams ironman buymelunch match with him. ;) If he needs you and tree can't do it I'll get him to PM you or something. I really appreciate it, Leaf.
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
Best driver.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I told you that you were the best driver.
jerms 2nd
rt is third
p4th

L

afk.

edit:swing by and snag me up whenever.
Actually, im the top driver. Especially at night. Done more trips, done longer trips, carried more people per trip, had zero car breakdowns, zero wrecks, only 2 tickets.

Leaf is trash
Rt is trash
P4 is trash
Jerm is trash

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Actually, im the top driver. Especially at night. Done more trips, done longer trips, carried more people per trip, had zero car breakdowns, zero wrecks, only 2 tickets.
5/trip
One day trips, driving both ways ALONE each time.
No breakdowns on a trip.
0 tickets.
Still bringing a full recording setup.
Car=better gas mileage=cheaper trip
Nobody has to sit outside in the air.

Xyro77

WHOA OMFG 5 trips!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ive done over 50 for sure.

One day trips, driving both ways ALONE each time.
Been there, done that. Ive done it with strep throat(final smash) and not having my contacts in+eye infection(quake con or a phase). Oh and the Ohsnap4 tournament(8 hour drive) where we were out till 5am fixing PX's tire. i had to activate zombie xyro. Oh and hobo 19 where i finished an event at 5:30am and STILL got people home....i was out till 7:30am.

No breakdowns on a trip.
Your car "breaks down" or something breaks like almost every week. Its a matter of time before it happens ON a trip.

0 tickets.
OMFG AMAZING! You have done like 5 trips and you have zero tickets?? Iver done over 50 trips with 2 tickets. Plus, everytime a car leaves from houston thats NOT mine...they are ALWAYS late.

Still bringing a full recording setup.
Im too busy bringing filling up my truck with 8 people. oh i also bring the cords that run each event and i bring a laptop to RUN each event(even oos/ooc ones)

Car=better gas mileage=cheaper trip
Ok i lose this one. Cept sometimes i dont charge gas money.

Nobody has to sit outside in the air.
This is a bad thing?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
WHOA OMFG 5 trips!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ive done over 50 for sure.

Been there, done that. Ive done it with strep throat(final smash) and not having my contacts in+eye infection(quake con or a phase). Oh and the Ohsnap4 tournament(8 hour drive) where we were out till 5am fixing PX's tire. i had to activate zombie xyro. Oh and hobo 19 where i finished an event at 5:30am and STILL got people home....i was out till 7:30am.

Your car "breaks down" or something breaks like almost every week. Its a matter of time before it happens ON a trip.

OMFG AMAZING! You have done like 5 trips and you have zero tickets?? Iver done over 50 trips with 2 tickets. Plus, everytime a car leaves from houston thats NOT mine...they are ALWAYS late.

Im too busy bringing filling up my truck with 8 people.

Ok i lose this one. Cept sometimes i dont charge gas money.

This is a bad thing?
The "/" means "per" and is the number of people I have "per" trip.

I don't take people while I'm sick because I'm smart and don't want to get them sick.

My car has not broken down on a trip, though. 100% success rate.

Again, not 5 trips, and again, 0 tickets.

The reason I'm late is because I'm waiting for people like Razer and PJ to be ready. And we have arrived a little late, but still good enough for everyone to enter.
It's called "fashionably late."

8 people is good but...

Yes it's bad. Have you ever rode in the back of a truck when it's really cold out? Personally, I'd rather be cramped in the backseat of a car where it's not -938529438234 degrees out.

Xyro77

The "/" means "per" and is the number of people I have "per" trip.

I don't take people while I'm sick because I'm smart and don't want to get them sick.

My car has not broken down on a trip, though. 100% success rate.

Again, not 5 trips, and again, 0 tickets.

The reason I'm late is because I'm waiting for people like Razer and PJ to be ready. And we have arrived a little late, but still good enough for everyone to enter.
It's called "fashionably late."

8 people is good but...

Yes it's bad. Have you ever rode in the back of a truck when it's really cold out? Personally, I'd rather be cramped in the backseat of a car where it's not -938529438234 degrees out.
Fashionably late is still late. you cant sweeten it up. oh and i give rides to those people too and we are still not late.....its called stop letting them control you. this is a sign of a superior driver(you will get it one day)

Riding in the back in truly HORRIBLE weather is rare but very funny for the people inside of the truck...OH that reminds me! Because of those rare instances, it provides ample entertainment for the ones inside the truck. SO not only can we listen to music/talk/play DS or w/e we get to LAUGH at the people in the back of the truck. You cant offer this amazing exp. if you get a truck and drive to oklahoma in 17 degree weather....you will understand the joy i felt while laughing at people in the back of the truck.

Im sorry for saying 5 trips. You may have done 6-7 trips but no matter what its not ANYWHERE close to my count. and zero tickets for 6-7 trips is nice but still you have not given enough trips to catch a ticket yet. i think my first ticket was like at trip number 42 or something(ive lost count cause ive given soooo many rides its unreal).

You dont take people when you are sick because you are not dedicated to the players/game/scene as much as the great xyro is. in fact you may even feel "not capable" of driving in your condition where the legendary xyro does not allow a disease to hold him back. Of course you wont admit this...no instead you toss out the john of "oh i dont wanna get my friends sick" WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH calm down MOG(wait, you are from the brawl era so u wont get the MOG joke).

you are outclassed in every way. accept the fact that you are a 2nd rate driver and that xyro the hero is da bezt

CY

Smash Ace
really sucks because I wanted to go, but I found out 2 days ago that my niece turns one Saturday, and I pretty much have to go see her no matter what. I know it would be the wrong thing to pick HOBO over family but I wanted to attend HOBO anyway, lol.

sorry Fogo :( I was really looking forward to teaming, maybe at another HOBO. but on the bright side, Dphat still needs a partner so you guys can probably team.

ah well, I'll most likely be at Ozzfest.

Xyro77

really sucks because I wanted to go, but I found out 2 days ago that my niece turns one Saturday, and I pretty much have to go see her no matter what. I know it would be the wrong thing to pick HOBO over family but I wanted to attend HOBO anyway, lol.

sorry Fogo :( I was really looking forward to teaming, maybe at another HOBO. but on the bright side, Dphat still needs a partner so you guys can probably team.

dude! wtf! ****! come on man! you piece of mother ****! damn it cy! frak you and your fraking frak hole

dphat, team with fogo

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You've got your priorities right, CY. See you next time. :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omfg this page made me laugh sooo hard

also:

daaanngggg

guys one of my allisbrawl friends (Uber) who mains DDD is taking a THREE HOUR bike drive to come to HOBO tomorrow.

looooooooooooool can anyone (possibly) drive him home? He doesn't live too far away.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i've driven to that free dallas tourney on bad transmission

get at me bro

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
well that obviously takes a steamy pile on my bad transmission now does it...lolol

Player-4

See you in 25 years

also:

daaanngggg

guys one of my allisbrawl friends (Uber) who mains DDD is taking a THREE HOUR bike drive to come to HOBO tomorrow.

looooooooooooool can anyone (possibly) drive him home? He doesn't live too far away.
Ask him to bring a full setup

Tesh

Smash Hero

dang, wanted to play you again, guess at ozzfest. why do you need to be at a 1st birthday, that kid wont even remember it and with photo editting programs these days.....she'd never know...

also:

daaanngggg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM. A wifi DDD? I wanna play this guy. I'm also gonna bring some spray on deodorant for the benefit of all smashers.
he's gonna be burning mad calories though.
and stinkin up the place?
Ask him to bring a full setup
Has to be 20 inch or bigger.

Hype hype, tomorrow I unleash the new TX metaknight!!

diegot143

Smash Cadet
tesh il freindly your mk, your sonic too.. matter fact i dont are who you go with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom