• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 31!!! Bring a 3DS to get into side event(pkmn or m+l tier 1vs1) for free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
My sis is whining that she cant beat a magnamite with her bayleaf lolol she named her corsola cora.

She quit pokes as of just now.. Lol bless her ja ha ja ja the steel gym was just too muxh for her. She had a pidgeooto bayleef corsola togepi and flaffy

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
We can have a stream via my phones internet tethering. as long as someone has the stream equipment

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i can bring an extra controller dude. It's just a plain regular gamecube controller though, so i hope your're not one of those wii mote types. I'm sooo glad now i'm not gonna be the only noob that mains d3... Good luck everyone.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Double post...awdpawpfalfanlkwf

Livestream is working..use link above. Might be a little choppy, but keep in mind it's via mobile phone tether. Thanks!

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
This one was pretty fun. Of course, the one HOBO I have a chance of placing in, I have to forfeit my match. I had to leave at 3, so I didn't even get to play my first round ( which I would have lost anyway, since I was up against sync). On a side note, I did pretty good for a noob, I beat a few people in friendlies.
I guess I have to wait till Ozzfest to own everyone.

heytallman

CTALL
This one was pretty fun. Of course, the one HOBO I have a chance of placing in, I have to forfeit my match. I had to leave at 3, so I didn't even get to play my first round ( which I would have lost anyway, since I was up against sync). On a side note, I did pretty good for a noob, I beat a few people in friendlies.
I guess I have to wait till Ozzfest to own everyone.
Money match at Ozzfest?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
1. Razer
2. DPhat

All I know for singles. Tournament is over now.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
just got back. Ggs everyone i played, i learn a lot from playing the ppl i do play. I guess il do my shout outs in the results thread. Congratulations to the ppl that placed high and everyone else keep practicing and no doubt youl do better next time. :)

Gea

Smash Master
Illmatic took an early loss to PJ (went to last hit last game). Unsure if he beat Ozz in losers or not. That's when I left.

It was nice seeing everyone I did. Sorry I bailed early.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1. :snake: Razer
2. :toonlink: Jerm
3. :metaknight: Dphat
4. :peach: Illmatic
5. :metaknight: Sync
5. :toonlink: Pj

Edit:
Lol the results look so funny with Peach in the middle two MKs around her then 2 TLs around the MKs with Snake on top

I'm gone

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So after talking with Jerm and Illmatic, I'm picking up a pocket high tier for early rounds only.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Good job Tree. I'm glad your motivation is finally starting to show in your performance. Keep it up.

z00ted

So after talking with Jerm and Illmatic, I'm picking up a pocket high tier for early rounds only.
daaaaang ... Zigsta is going to start placing top 3

Good job Tree. I'm glad your motivation is finally starting to show in your performance. Keep it up.
Tree! Good job man! I'm super proud of you!

I'm also extremely proud of Sync (for placement and running the WHOLE tournament extremely smoothly), Bio, Shadow1pj, Razer's Fox, Dinah for coming out, and P4 for playing so well in doubles.

Oh and Dphat for beating me in some LAME way the 19023890128301928th time.

Good job everyone!

z00ted

Gnes decided not to enter. Trela couldn't make it.

Loser's bracket was pretty weird on my side because both Ozz and I got knocked out pretty early.

I had to eat through a death bracket of Ozz, Polt, Fogo, Shadow1pj, and Dphat (lost) to get 4th.

z00ted

looool that's what I get for losing to Shadow1pj.

yo .. Dphat if we team... it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom