• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 31!!! Bring a 3DS to get into side event(pkmn or m+l tier 1vs1) for free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
i don't know if i've ever seen him enforce that before.

and yes i do illmatic. i just don't got the money. can i borrow $5?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If u r late I will enforce the fee. I'm getting a 3ds so I need money to buy games.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Xyro be prepared to have that *** handed to you when I beat you with my Captain Falcon.
I'm gonna record you going all the way to Church's across the street to get me my chicken IN HD MOFO.

Now that I"m done trolling lol Seriously Xyro you want to MM me? 2 bucks.....it's been too long.

Plus HOBO31 will be the unveiling of me getting top ten. Been practicing hard....

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Xyro be prepared to have that *** handed to you when I beat you with my Captain Falcon.
I'm gonna record you going all the way to Church's across the street to get me my chicken IN HD MOFO.

Now that I"m done trolling lol Seriously Xyro you want to MM me? 2 bucks.....it's been too long.

Plus HOBO31 will be the unveiling of me getting top ten. Been practicing hard....

Batou let's go. I'm not playing you for a two piece, I want to fight for the whole bucket this time.

I'll be chaingrabbing with one hand and eating with the other.

sheikamaru

jive
Batou let's go. I'm not playing you for a two piece, I want to fight for the whole bucket this time.

reminds me of that guy can't remember who who pretty much said the same thing lol something chainggrabbing someone and yelling out yee haw or etc

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

Ahh don't blow a blood vessel lol if I win, I'll "share" some with you....after you buy the bucket :awesome:

BioDG

Smash Ace

We still gotta play some friendlies mang.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
With Falcon?

I wanna mm a pikachuuuuu

reminds me of that guy can't remember who who pretty much said the same thing lol something chainggrabbing someone and yelling out yee haw or etc
That was Coney.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Everyone pick a top tier.

ROB matchup is fun, I'm gonna have to jablock you in some friendlies batou.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you scared boy, i'll take on all three of em though

asdf was just so i could use CAPS

money matching fogo is super fun, everyone allow him to take your money

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
LOL alright Tesh, you got a score to settle since HOBO30 :D

Wising up indeed.....still the best Captain Falcon in Texas but I want to switch it up every now and then.

sheikamaru

jive
maybe.. but i like my challenges :D if i'm able to overcome a hightier char in tourney play, imagine the possibilities O.O

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sounds good, Leaf.

K Prime probably won't be here, though. SA will have been to 4 tournaments in 3 weeks by this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom