• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 31: Sync edition! Full results up!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Best mid tier player EVER? Either Espy/Tkd/San/Will/Chu. No others come close.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I smell a challenge.

Also: videos for this tournament? We had some extremely hyped sets throughout the whole tournament. Most of them were recorded on TV 7 because it had livestream. I believe that was your Wii P4 - how are we going about getting those uploaded?

Would you be able to send the replays to Rockettrainer? Or RT - were you recording via laptop?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I smell a challenge.

Also: videos for this tournament? We had some extremely hyped sets throughout the whole tournament. Most of them were recorded on TV 7 because it had livestream. I believe that was your Wii P4 - how are we going about getting those uploaded?

Would you be able to send the replays to Rockettrainer? Or RT - were you recording via laptop?
Yeah he had livestream...

z00ted

I know there was livestream but the question is .. whether or not he was recording.

When Ozz left there were still matches to be recorded but I believe RT removed his laptop from the station.

z00ted

Do you have a bad posting demon inside of you?

You might need an exorcism.

sheikamaru

jive
whoaaa i'll go w/ the exorcism :p seems less painful lol

didn't know you were from the dallas area :/ thought you were from hous lol

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
1: Razer== I watched game 3 and 4 of you vs Dphat. How are you so good?
3: Dphat== Good **** bro. Really glad we all came together and the car trip was a blast! Singing is too much fun!
5: Sync== Dude thanks for hosting and thanks for housing. It's alright that we didn't get to play pokemon this time. I heard DMT is giving out a 3DS there. Maybe we'll all play then.
5: Shadow== WHAT THE F*****CK!! hahaa
7: Bio== ggs in doubles.
7: Poltergust== ggs in doubles. I want to play you in singles sometime. :)
9: Fogo== It was cool chatting with you on the car ride home. I want to play your DDD sometime.
9: Sky Pirate== you and olimar are so sneaky in doubles. Next time, I'll be ready. :)
13: Ozz== Dude, I was so salty. I apologize for my behavior. :(
17: Batou== Taking Ill to game 3 is too legit. We should forge your Snake with my projectile tricks to make one bamf. We'll do better in doubles next time.
17: Problemo== it's a me!
25: Tesh== Note to self: cannot let sonic keep the armor piece. >_>
25: Zigsta== Watching you play is so much fun. Don't give up bro. Find a secondary if you need to.
25: Leaf== Hey... remember that time involving a shield poke with a boomerang? What? it never happened?

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts

1: Razer: It's not even a surprise. I'd be more shocked if you didn't take first. Good **** in mid tiers. I don't care what Zigsta says, the Rockets are better than the hornets.
3: Dphat: Nice to see you again. Grats on third.
5: Sync: Damn Sync, moving up. I knew you were a lot better than your placings, grats on 5th and grats to a super well run tourney. You did great.
5: Shadow: Cinnamon challenge?
7: Poltergust: Cats hate you. You'll get em next time though.
9: Smoom: Fun talking to you, sucks that you had to leave early, seemed like your mind wasn't in it when I watched you.
9: Sky Pirate: Shaun! You're gonna get there soon. Your olimar is too good. And you carry in doubles.
13: Panty Raider: Joel! You're insane in doubles, you played out of your mind with Ozz, you'll get em soon, definitely.
13: P4: Random teams doubles was super fun. Sucks there was no pokemans.
13: Ozz: You and Panty ***** in doubles. That second game was absolutely unreal.
17: Batou: Always good to see you man, thanks again for being cool about the whole situation, I still want to play your falcon.
17: Gova: You're so much better than this placing Nick. You'll get there soon, people need to watch out for Austin in the future.
25: Zigsta: Man Chris.... Sucks man, but don't worry you're so much better than the ****ty character you play. Can't wait for you to dominate in the near future.
25: Leaf: Fun playing you in friendlies man, good to see you again.

Xyro: Great to see you again man, sad to see you go from the scene. Also, the cinnamon challenge was effing hilarious.

Gnes: Fun playing you in friendlies, always a pleasure to talk to you.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Razer== Girls are bull****, had a good talk, I wanna train with you sometime for real.
2: Jerm== Good **** getting 2nd, for real.
3: Dphat== Dphat the Illmatic slayer
4: Illmatic== DPHAT LUCK, lets work on teams and **** it up next time <3
5: Sync== You so gay :( I hate you but I love you
5: Shadow== Cinnamon match me?
7: Bio== Good **** getting 7th
7: Poltergust== Lol
9: Smoom== I did my best to talk nice around you :)
9: Fogo== Damn, I really wanted to beat you. Fun set either way though. Mad respect <3
13: Panty Raider== Dude we need to team, for real
13: P4== Same old same old
13: Ozz== Ozz <3
17: Esca== Dude my favorite smasher, ever since Ozzfest 3 lots of homo
17: KRD== Sorry, can't let you do that Starwolf
17: Kadin== Pickle :)
17: Diego== Sorry we didn't get to friendly, they were packing everything up after my MM was finished
17: Gova== Makin that free money from those teams RCMMs
25: Z== GGs man, keep on playin
25: Tesh== Lol couldn't let your win that MM, sorry :p
25: Zigsta== Super fun MM, I love your Bowser, you really know your character
25: Leaf== Last? :( I know you're better than this

Xyro: Why didn't you enter singles? Good seeing you as always :), gonna miss you when you leave, it's always fun when you're around

Gea: Always good seeing you at Hobos too, I think the better ones are always the ones you're at.

Tallman: You gay bro for skipping out, Ozzfest though yeah?

If I missed anyone I'm sorry!

BioDG

Smash Ace
I laffed. Illmatic is all three of them duh.

Thank you so much ppls for all the shoutout compliments. :]

I can't wait to see dem videos uploaded.

z00ted

TV 2 would be my wii.. and I'll send them to somebody you can upload.

Top Bottom