• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Exodus *8/7/10* Lake Alfred Florida

-!-

Smash Lord
damm that sucks :(

can't wait for this :) I'm glad this is still a $5 tournament, hope we get more then 30 people... we should XD it's goona be siiiccckkkk!!!!!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
damm that sucks :(

can't wait for this :) I'm glad this is still a $5 tournament, hope we get more then 30 people... we should XD it's goona be siiiccckkkk!!!!!!
There should definitely be more than thirty people. The local scene has grown considerably in the past month, SFL will be coming, etc.

-!-

Smash Lord
yesss... this thing should pass, at the very least, 40 smashers and I just can't wait :) I'm excited to hear that a certain someone will be attending >_>

-!-

Smash Lord
this is a normal tournament but there will be a low tier singles tournament most likely after normal Singles.

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
What is Tampa's carpool situation looking right now? I'm considering going and hafta plan kinda now. Can't use the phone here at work, infact my phone is out of commission so let me know. I know Halzy and Aglow are going from here in Tampa though so it's gunna be good stuff.

-!-

Smash Lord
if u do thatll be Soooooo Siiiiiiccckkkkk daaawwwggg!!!!!!!! Lolololol u gotta make it :)

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Well, I have a minivan for Tampa. I can fit 7 people and if we meet up at the USF area I'll gladly carpool people. You won't hafta pay me for gas or anything, but I do take donations ;). Get at me via text or here if you want in. We'll prob meet at the Perkins on the corner of Fowler and 50th.

So I'm gunna assume it's...

1. Pinoy
2. Trumptight
3. Aglow
4. RedHalberd
5. Taiga
6. Mic
7. Birdy(?)
8. C.J.(?)(squeeze in back seat)
9.(squeeze in mid seat)
10.(floor near sliding door)
11.(trunk space)
12.-??. (sitting on laps)

I'm very Asian like that.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and my bro want in assuming everything goes well lol. I'll ask Mic/Birdy/C.J. if they want a ride as well.

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Good to have ya aboard sirs, no seat johns btw. Shotgun will be called the day of and settled in a manly fashion way as I deem fit (open to suggestion though).

Btw who is C.J.?

OverLade

Smash Hero
You learned how to shield?
I mean, I know you can time me out.

Also, I bet that when I win round 1 vs. your MK, you go Falco round 2.
I bet that if you somehow take a game off my MK I will take you somewhere you will enjoy even more than our cruise match ;)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Blood God might be confirmed for this...so i only think its fair that the victims he has already slain shouldnt be allowed to enter.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Yo pinoy, my apartment got moved >_>, but only like 2 minutes away. Trump and Ryder know where it is. I have not been well, but after a doctors appointment on wednesday, I'll know if I can go.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have a minivan for Tampa. I can fit 7 people and if we meet up at the USF area I'll gladly carpool people. You won't hafta pay me for gas or anything, but I do take donations ;). Get at me via text or here if you want in. We'll prob meet at the Perkins on the corner of Fowler and 50th.

So I'm gunna assume it's...

1. Pinoy
2. Trumptight
3. Aglow (?)
4. RedHalberd
5. Taiga
6. Mic(?)
7. Birdy(?)
8. C.J.(?)(squeeze in back seat)
9.(squeeze in mid seat)
10.(floor near sliding door)
11.(trunk space)
12.-??. (sitting on laps)

I'm very Asian like that.
Yea im planning on going if i can get sat off.

Top Bottom