• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

gallax

Smash Hero
Actually alcohol has no unhealthy qualities if taken in at a moderate rate. Its mostly water. When u drink a lot of it for days on end is when it becomes unhealthy for you.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Actually alcohol has no unhealthy qualities if taken in at a moderate rate. Its mostly water. When u drink a lot of it for days on end is when it becomes unhealthy for you.
Don't try arguing with Xaltis.
Even when you win, he was "just trolling".

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Xaltis -

The first person I'm actually put on my ignore list.

I'M XALTIS! WHEN I'M WRONG I WAS JUST TROLLING! NICKRIDDLE USING PUNCTUATION AND CORRECT SPELLING IS THE ONLY PART OF THIS CAPS-LOCK STATEMENT THAT ISN'T LIKE ME AT ALL!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis -

The first person I'm actually put on my ignore list.

I'M XALTIS! WHEN I'M WRONG I WAS JUST TROLLING! NICKRIDDLE USING PUNCTUATION AND CORRECT SPELLING IS THE ONLY PART OF THIS CAPS-LOCK STATEMENT THAT ISN'T LIKE ME AT ALL!

I should just re quote what I said.

Cause your just lying again. FOR NO ****IN REASON.

Albert.

Smash Master
Alcohol is fun in moderate amounts.

@ 2link beer grows on you. When people say that "it's an acquired taste," they're speaking the truth. One day you'll just try it again and magically like it, and then spend the rest of your days trying futilely to find a light beer thats as good as regular beer. (cause that s*** is fattening)

@
Nick, I applaud your decision to expand the horizons of your ignore list.

Master Raven

Smash Master
looooool

You know I don't really want to drink either and believe me, I've seen how much excessive alcohol can **** you up more times than I ever really want (it's a problem on my dad's side of the family) but that doesn't change the fact that, with CAUTIOUS MODERATION there shouldn't be any severe health problems arising from consuming alcohol. In fact a moderate amount of red wine does quite good for increasing cardiovascular health.

@gallax yes you are right about water too. Too much of any kind of nutrient isn't very good in the long run.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Alcohol is fun in moderate amounts.

@ 2link beer grows on you. When people say that "it's an acquired taste," they're speaking the truth. One day you'll just try it again and magically like it, and then spend the rest of your days trying futilely to find a light beer thats as good as regular beer. (cause that s*** is fattening)

@
Nick, I applaud your decision to expand the horizons of your ignore list.
Albert with the random hate. Oh you better be ready at ZP.

Serious talk. Taking life seriously is a joke. Hence why I am who I am.
I'm with you on that.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Liq jus makes U do stuff U wanted 2 do... & its not as much fun unless girls are present... Cuz then it gives them an "excuse" 2 have sex wit U... & ur friends

Top Bottom